3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marsvenus 17.12.20 05:39 am

Who is easier to reach 99 lvl? (Diablo 2)

Who is easier to reach 99 lvl? So that hks-nichlatak-baal himself in 8 pp could? Last season I played for the Hammer, but at level 98 my hands were already aching. You need to get close to the enemies, aim with hammers, you quickly get tired of this + it is difficult for the hammer on the second wave of the hbr and the baala hits for a long time, you have to wind up a magpie. The only thing is comfortable with him on xx.
What character can you comfortably walk xx-xbr-nichl? Considering light sorti, java, druid, asya, necr? I would play for anyone, just not a hummer again =) Is that only at the beginning for wigs.
10 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 17.12.20

po skorosti killa hbr
java / lightsorc> blizz >>> hammer / traps >>> ostalnih

O
Obsessed 24.12.20

java / lightsorc
marsvenus, all mobs lay down if there is a nerd friend. conviction also works from non-party players. )

r
rambler87 28.12.20

Is Java the most boring character? Or is she competing with a hummer?

O
Obsessed 30.12.20

rambler87, do you have a task to unsubscribe in each topic? just try to make java and compare.

r
rambler87 30.12.20

marsvenus
A baal can be hit with a Hammer and a smite - it seems like it turns out faster - since the ball seems to have mage resist, and at 8ppl it is generally long - only with cb it's ok (you can do it in combination with unics on a static field) - of course this more expensive to dress and CB needs to wear something to the detriment of mf. There is also some kind of zealer build with unique axes (a high chance of static field on them) - has anyone tested it? I have not even found such hatchets yet, they are stronger than stormleash.

firkax
I once went to a farm with Java and it seemed to me or not - but Hammer and Bliza (not even dressed under mf) have much larger drops - Java launched lightning bolts on crowds of mobs - yes, we got mountains of corpses, but not even mage no) only potions fell out.
Obsessed
Maybe, but subconsciously)

p
passed 30.12.20

Baal has Magrez = 0. And it makes no sense to beat him by more than 3 (exp) or 5 (drop) ppl. And generally do it with a hummer. Sorka, especially java, will cope much faster

O
Obsessed 01.01.21

po skorosti killa hbr
much larger drops
(

R
RomanDII 01.01.21

whoever likes it more and easier, the main thing is to start with the classics, and on Hell do LoD, swing to 98 level at 8 PPL (Tunnels, Chaos Sanctuary, Pit, etc.), at 98 you kill the ancients at all difficulties and finish 99 levels,
you need a lot desire and patience

p
passed 01.01.21

RomanDII wrote:
swing up to 98 leveled at 8 PPL (Tunnels, Chaos Sanctuary, Pit

RomanDII wrote:
who likes it
better RomanDII wrote:
start on the classics the main thing.
Somewhere, embracing, a droid and a sinka are crying.

R
RomanDII 01.01.21

passed
passed wrote:
Somewhere, embracing, crying droid and sinka.
yes, for sure))
well, they usually mean a magpie, she has a teleport to move to the desired locations for pumping + drop))
and so whoever you want, but it's a matter of time))

Well, I would also choose Assyu for myself if I immediately had LoD , one figs hands are crooked and I don’t swing everything will be the same)))