3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bomber 17.12.20 05:39 am

Sharing our impressions of the game (Microsoft Flight Simulator)

IT'S JUST INCREDIBLE!
These thugs actually made the entire globe in 95 gigabytes of disk space.
That's all I wanted to say.
14 Comments
Sort by:
c
ceptey8520 17.12.20

Bomber
?? It's just that some of the data (significant) is transmitted from Microsoft servers. There is of course an offline mode, but it weighs a lot, and then you need to download by regions, the graphics there are much worse, and there are fewer objects

B
Bomber 17.12.20

ceptey8520
about the significance of the transfer from the servers - in 20 minutes of flight, I had 500 megabytes loaded.
At the same time, RAM and video memory consumed gigs by 16.
so I doubt that a lot is loaded.
and 95 gigs the weight of the client is the weight of the game with the entire planet. this is the size of the cal of duti warzon

V
VKF1 17.12.20

"The game weighs 2 petabytes (2 thousand terabytes) and textures and models will be loaded from the Microsoft server as needed"

A
Azots 17.12.20

In a word, boring, at least the transportation of passengers has been implemented, and flying without a goal will soon get tired, the mods will save for a while (if they appear)

a
adult 17.12.20

Now, if the load on the video card would be lightened, it would be great, it seems to me overstated

I
Iye vice 17.12.20

Question - can I switch to the metric system in the game? And then everything is only in miles and pounds. what about km / h and kg?

B
Bomber 17.12.20

Azots
so there is a transportation of passengers.
you choose your route and fly by airbus or Boeing. you can set the load, including passengers, before the flight. as you land, you taxi to the terminal and there is an option like request a ladder, well, in short, to disembark passengers. Or is it PRINCIPAL to show you how the little people come on board?
Here you can even request the loading of food for passengers on board.

A
Azots 17.12.20

Bomber
There is no passenger transportation, the game is empty, and fantasy in 2020, but such entertainment, only for perverted people

P
PeRoZoK 17.12.20

Honestly, the game is not bad, but obviously not worth 1500 UAH. There are interesting features, cool gameplay. My opinion is 7.5 out of 10

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 17.12.20

well, admit who entered the * ball by plane into the building in which you study / work

J
Joker256 28.02.21

Oleg Nikitin9111685
you can't do that here. in memory of 09/11/2001 planes are not destroyed in sims from small soft 🤷🏻‍♂️

v
val_psi2 06.03.21

They did it very well. I liked the graphon) only the requirements are large, many people will not suit, and 150 gig is not enough, as it were

R
Roman3453 09.03.21

The toy is awesome, you can fly over great cities, and over your native land, you don't have to travel, but just fly in this game!

M
Mikhail Humenny 11.04.22

as in reality no