3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_HELGAST_ 27.10.19 02:13 pm

As you play , comrades ? (Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic)

What do you think about the game and what are waiting as you in the overall game ?
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryunt 27.10.19

Good. The play is interesting, but there are a couple of ridiculous moments that, I hope the full release will fix it.

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 27.10.19

Gorgeous!

b
bubenson 27.10.19

Shikarnenko.

u
userlkj80 27.10.19

The idea is very interesting! I wish that would not have thrown the game. Need more types of buildings. Plus need support mods. No air, space. Yet the Soviet theme in the game, probably just decorations on the theme of the CMEA countries, but if you do not throw the game and will complement, it can be very good project work. Strategies about the West and the middle ages is full, but about SAV no. I think 500 rubles, you can throw the developers, the game is worth it.
p.s Sorry there is no military component, the other AI players on the map and sea/river transport component.

A
Aleksandr48RU 27.10.19

super,I think will think will add prison, the morgue, and it's chic

i
insel260 27.10.19

Throws no errors, but other than that - great game.

n
nikto nikto nikto 27.10.19

Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic

Of course, it was just a sight. Of course, the house and infrastructure of the time as necessary, but is arranged much more complicated and I'm very clumsy. People hike not seen the other games of the same genre, or tried to make a separate creation without any overlap with similar strategically-simulators. As a result, the left do not understand that. It seems the money is there and the map is huge, but this economy needs more control on exports and imports. Inside the card without entering the market faces a collapse of the economy. As a result, we have an underdeveloped world where the creators tried most likely to reflect the entire Soviet economy, but it came out ugly sight. No water, sewer, garbage, energy is taken from the ceiling, private cars do not deliver. As a result, this Comedy tries to go for the simulator of the economy. The map is huge, only a little help. It is necessary to read carefully the guides on YouTube how did this strange sight to adjust that to what to fasten. Of course, some people like that, but plausibility is not enough. No logic. The population did not even inform the leader. If "Capitalism 2" is there any hint of demand and supply and the Institute for the study of technology there are none. May appear someday, but still need somewhere to take the population with the appropriate level of education. And the political component no. All the houses are built immediately and there is no five-year plans of the Soviet and other tinsel, which, in fact, adds to the memoirs gloss. Game alot to be honest.

O
Orkans 27.10.19

Awesome but not for the faint of heart to pave the roads, especially a piece of metal,the whole smatterers.God forbid missed the connection object with the road,all the demolition,it has no alignment does not connect.

K
Kaylet 27.10.19

I like strategy, not all, but like... and this I went!

S
Spectr-7 27.10.19

a great game with even greater potential. Something like OpenTTD but not only about transportation, as everything in the compartment. Well, not enough tips. For example, the input conveyors can be in any stuff but there are correct and then will work better. But hell knows what line to send the resource to the plant. Well, some plants seem too big compared to the houses. Too.. That would create construction materials should be a sort of huge plot to dedicate to the production of building materials, but even for them, to add production of oil (also the town and the plant) and steel and all of it too tangible a field than when aligned ideally.

S
Spectr-7 27.10.19

even with cochranella they have some sort of wonky approach. I like to keep in the game: START, 1, 2, 3, ...
and resave periodically with the latest figures on 1. Then a bunch of saves with the name 1 will do in this case.