3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pofigist94 18.12.20 02:09 am

3-7 FPS on SSD. 13-25 on HDD (Cyberpunk 2077)

Hello everyone, I just can't understand what is the matter. initially installed a license for an SSD, it was impossible to play at any graphics level, but everything loads quickly. Today I downloaded the repack, but on the HDD. It became at least possible to play, but it took a very long time to load and load textures. I noticed another strange thing that no FPS changes with any settings. No optimizations and so on give any result. New firewood. Windows is clean. What could be the problem? Percent AMD fx 6300, 8 gigs of RAM, vidyuha gtx 960 for 4 gigs
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Youxyxol 18.12.20

Pavel Alexandrovich Mironov
1. Prots is rather weak for this game.
2. 8GB of RAM, most likely completely clogged, and uses the swap file, hence the load on the disk and brakes.
3. GP is also weak, but will pull.
I don’t even know what I can advise, except for an upgrade, perhaps playing at some jackal resolution, such as 1280x720.

P
Pofigist94 18.12.20

Vyxyxol
Why is there less FPS on an SSD and it's completely impossible to play?

M
Makroless 18.12.20

1 maybe a new repack was with patch
2 put in any case on ssd + swap file on ssd
3 with such a card a maximum of 900r play at the minimum texture settings well if there is 3GB then set high
4 resolution 75% and in nvidia
you can sharpen 5 use tweaker

v
vovangt4 18.12.20

Pofigist94
There is not enough RAM, but there is enough processor, a friend plays on the same one and the game runs fine, but 16 memory and vidyaha1050

M
MunchkiN 616 18.12.20

Pofigist94 wrote:
vidyuha gtx 960 for 4 gig should
probably try to optimize the quality of textures with low and medium ones without changing other graphics.
that there ssd somewhere I heard that some ssd can give friezes as not paradaxalno not specifically in this game. perhaps this may be due to the ssd controller

S
SAMSUL 18.12.20

you know that ssd does not add fps but destroys friezes but the pc dinosaur option either suffer or wait for the next patch in six months

V
VirgilSouth 18.12.20

Pofigist94
Do you have this problem all the time or sporadically? It's just that there is a bug in the game that kills performance to zero, and if the settings do not affect this in any way, then maybe it

P
Pofigist94 19.12.20

VirgilSouth
Constantly

P
Pofigist94 19.12.20

Makroless Permission
change did not change the situation in any way

l
le_prophet 19.12.20

I tried to play for the sake of interest on hard - it is played as well as on ssd. Maybe everything will be bad on the ancient hard, but on the default terabyte SG 7200 everything is fine. It's not worth misleading people once again, so confidently saying that it is unplayable on hdd. Especially with the fastest possible speed, I drove around the city for about 30 minutes, the textures are all right, nothing was loaded before our eyes.