3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 18.12.20 02:09 am

Is Cyberpunk 2077 worth buying a new graphics card for? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Such a question people, is this game worth it to take a new video card in the price range of 50 - 70K rubles?
It is clear that this will not happen, that as soon as you have passed Cyberpunk, then this video card is successfully sold. It is clear that you will continue to play on it and in other games, replay some demanding games with a better picture, play other novelties, etc.
The replacement is not in a hurry, so to speak, because my current GTX970 is more or less fine with me, at least all the games start quietly, and the last Metro passed on it, and RDR2 is the same, and even with a not so bad picture.
But one fig card is not new, there is an opportunity to replace it, but Cyberpunk served as the main incentive and impetus for replacement, isn't it bold for this game? Is it worth it?
152 Comments
Sort by:
P
Podvipodvertov 20.12.20

Tdante
I choose between 3060Ti and 3070, it is not even the cost that soars more, but the almost complete absence in stores! Internet shops and sites with the condition - "first money, and then we will send you the goods by mail" I do not even consider, then I will not buy a phone for 5K, but I would prefer to pay only after receiving the goods in my hands, about a video card for 50 - 70K generally keep quiet.

P
Podvipodvertov 22.12.20

Tdante
Here's another interesting thing, there are practically no 3XXX series video cards in local stores, and on Avito there are a dozen of private advertisements for the sale of these video cards, and even in terms of price tags, it's not all that bad, a maximum of 5K more expensive than rare store copies, and they are present in product description such words as - "I did not install the video card, I did not open the box, any checks, there is a store warranty for 3 - 5 years."
But I just can't understand why a person bought it if he sells it right away? The point was to buy then?

m
macsim702 22.12.20

Podvipodvertov
outbid, buy cheaper, sell more expensive.

f
fAkeHUNT73R 22.12.20

worth

L
Life is shit 22.12.20

Podvipodvertov
Buy Asus Tuf gaming 3080. I had a similar situation, I was also afraid. In the end, everything works great.

P
Podvipodvertov 22.12.20

macsim702
If you take them on Avito, those who even have a guarantee, then besides the fact that I will give more expensive than it would cost in the store, are there any more minuses? Do they really not open them and install them anywhere? Consider the same store only more expensive?
And then the stores are really dumb, but on Avito there is a large choice, I even agree to pay an extra 10K than wait half a year - a year of their appearance in stores.

m
macsim702 22.12.20

Podvipodvertov
well, you need to talk to the seller, find out where you got it, is there a guarantee. If all this is available, then why not take it, the only question is how much you want to overpay.

L
Laspioff 22.12.20

Personally, my opinion.
The game is good, the story of V's character is tragic, and because of this it evokes emotions.
But still the game is not finalized. Constant bugs, lags and the like, which makes it difficult to immerse yourself in the game full.
I would advise you to change the vidyuhu, not only for this game, there are many games that have strong requirements, and you may like more.

K
Kitten Scientist 22.12.20

Podvipodvertov
980 gtx inno 3d ichill (at 980ti level)
I play without rtx, at high, with full graphics, but medium shadows, etc.
60 fps without drawdown.

No, it's not worth changing for the sake of it, but if it's older than mine, then you need it at least due to the fact that it's already a butt. All other games (not to mention yubisoft) will require higher.

Yubisoft games do not require a video card, and not buying their games at least once in large quantities so that they can start optimizing.

l
lokkie 22.12.20

Podvipodvertov wrote: a
new video card in the price range of 50 - 70K rubles?
Eh.
There will be no sense from one video card. Graphene has never been and never will be optimized. The main thing that needs to be changed today is the monitor, and they cost at least 120 thousand, and go look for them at such a price. For comparison, if we take the same UP2718Q, one of the most affordable, three years ago, when they had to be taken for modern graphene for pitch, it cost 78 thousand. Today it costs 135 thousand and go buy it. And I perewarned even then that, with the relevance of yuhd on pine trees, price tags soar .. market laws. Change the monitor, it turns out that the video card is not dragging, percent is not dragging, etc. and that everything needs to be changed, and that today will roll in at least 300 thousand. It makes no sense to change separately, separately, it's just money down the drain. Not only this game, all the games coming out. Will the same stalker also rubbish like a cyberbook?
Next is another interesting situation. RTX3000 is the latest video cards on PCE 3.0, and they already support 4.0. The next video cards will be 4.0 with backward compatibility, and
you will need to change the half system for them . And this is also not a matter of choice, it will have to be done, whether you like it or not. Today, such iron does not yet exist, it will only appear in 21-22, and of course, according to horse price tags, as new items. In total, this is at least a year for three red tape. In total, RTX3000 needs to be taken for 6-7 years, so that slowly, in stages, grading the bakery as iron comes out, price tags decrease, etc.
We have strange people, by God. First they grimace in the confidence that they know everything, then they whine. We are not in the West, it’s where people went and spent 4 green rubles without any problems, and now the vidosiki are showing you .. we did it without them, then I was already tired of taking the rap for four years. )
We have to prepare for everything in advance, so that we do not whimper later. and then not run around with a burning ass in search of a solution that does not exist.
Today, for those who screwed up all the deadlines, and are not able to throw at least 300K at once to renew the bakery, there is only one reasonable option, to buy a new pine tree and a 4K TV set. And after 5 years, when cheap monics come out, iron appears, price tags fall, build a bakery from scratch. Today, this is the only reasonable and cheapest way out.
There are also various online services that make it possible to play modern games on ultras through a server without having hardware. But for now everything is rotten with this, even in small ones. There are no exclamations of delight. )

A
Almonahhh 22.12.20

Yes. I started collecting a computer in a year. It turned out that something in the district of 75 k.

Koresh only updated the video that week, the same sits bastard now.

P
Papa zevs 22.12.20

Definitely not

P
Papa zevs 22.12.20

Laspioff There are a
lot of bugs and no lags ... and the bugs that are not named are rather funny

r
realchel 22.12.20

RTX is great.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-1emN7kF1r6-IWLe-GwCkmyKpQJVnnow/view?usp=sharing

M
MunchkiN 616 22.12.20

RTX3000 is the latest video cards based on PCE 3.0, and they already support 4.0. The next video cards will be 4.0 with backward compatibility, and
you will need to change the half system for them .
not necessary. because it seems like psl-e 4 is electrically compatible, the only thing that will be the loss of the data transfer rate. and the new amd cards are already on 4. kind of like. and the option that the cards will begin to suffer from a lack of bandwidth - maybe 1080 is sad in express 2.0
peck-peck.Total RTX3000 needs to be taken for 6-7 years, so that slowly, in stages, grading the bakery as iron comes out
for games, taking a card for such a long time is kind of delusional. you can squeeze the maximum out of the top card for 4 years and then it will not be for games. maybe there is some kind of 3090 and will be able to play something for so long by analogy with titanium, but there will be a lack of performance calculations already in 2 years.
I like that at one time wanted to cheat PeKa time with 2x 6990 peck-peck and collect pitch for 5-6 years (and it wouldn’t have worked out for me), but now such technological possibilities simply do not exist. so top-end - before top-end one-chip for a year or two always.

l
lokkie 22.12.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote: the
only thing is that the data transfer rate will be lost.
So this is the point, how will you squeeze performance out of it, with a loss of 50% of the volume and data transfer rate.
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
for games, taking a card for such a long time is kind of delusional.
You tell this GTX900. The truth here was lucky with the situation, that the pine trees were postponed for a year. But this is also an indicator that they calmly survived the period from past pine trees to new pine trees, that is, this is a very real time. Moreover, video cards have a 5-year warranty. The only thing this time you still have to take 3070 most likely .. this time not to fat, not to 3060.)))

A
Ab7inth 24.12.20

Rave! I once bought a 1080 card for GTA, well I played for a year, then I got a permanent ban and forgot about the game. Buy if it is needed not only for this game.

a
alien367 24.12.20

take 1070ti !! this is what you need .. more than 8 teraflops! 1060 is already weak ...

M
Moron Dark 24.12.20

No. Only if you want to play with ray tracing

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.12.20

Life shit
Life shit wrote: I
just went in and did it ...
It would be nice to watch a vidos. One thing is FPS on a piece of picture, but a video with settings and full monitoring in the overlay is quite another