3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 18.12.20 02:09 am

Is Cyberpunk 2077 worth buying a new graphics card for? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Such a question people, is this game worth it to take a new video card in the price range of 50 - 70K rubles?
It is clear that this will not happen, that as soon as you have passed Cyberpunk, then this video card is successfully sold. It is clear that you will continue to play on it and in other games, replay some demanding games with a better picture, play other novelties, etc.
The replacement is not in a hurry, so to speak, because my current GTX970 is more or less fine with me, at least all the games start quietly, and the last Metro passed on it, and RDR2 is the same, and even with a not so bad picture.
But one fig card is not new, there is an opportunity to replace it, but Cyberpunk served as the main incentive and impetus for replacement, isn't it bold for this game? Is it worth it?
152 Comments
Sort by:
L
Life is shit 24.12.20

Denis Kyokushin
There are some problems.
1. I use the Mirillis Action program and it is in Cyberpunk that MSI Afterburner statistics are not displayed after recording (, hell knows why.
2. I am banned from youtube by IP, which means that I will never register there from my computer. hard grates from youtube after one project with films and licenses. It almost didn't come to court.
3. I can, of course, register on a third-party video service, but it's a lot of fuss again. It's banal too lazy)
4. You could also shoot with statistics from my mother's iPhone , but she has the Coronavirus (((and I'm even afraid to take the phone in my hands. (((
-----
If there is a mood for creating such a video, then I will make a complex one. With the exposure of the disclosure and closing of the processor.
) You could also make a video exposing 4K, but at the moment there is no such monitor ... It's not corny.

T
TinTin Win 24.12.20

Bugs Bunny Rus
interesting sho there you have for the settings, I have the same series, but I play 1080p

S
Slonvprotivogaze 24.12.20

Podvipodvertov
Wait for February-March, the game will be fine-tuned and the production of RTX3xxx should get better.

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.12.20

Life is shit
SpoilerOn YouTube, you can upload it from another IP. Buying a SIM-ku, you get it. It is hardly difficult to create an account with a SIM-card and upload a vidos for about three minutes, given that now each tariff plan has 10 or more gigs of traffic. There are tariffs, where and for 40GB. And mobile phones support 4G. That is, there is a question of your desire). I would do just that.
The only thing that can become an obstacle is your mobile number. If you lit it on Google, it will be much more difficult to upload (
Life wrote shit: You
could still make a video exposing 4K, but at the moment there is no such monitor ... Not necessary.
4K does not care much, I care more about RTX rays, which can be used to put any top on the cookan. 1997 Kwaka with rays up to 31 frames puts 3090 in 4K

S
Satick 25.12.20

Coronavirus
and no how much, don't you understand? the cyber industry has sagged, there are NO normal games

B
Bigozerki 25.12.20

The game is not worth it, but it is worth updating the video card, nextgen is coming or "we put the pistrun on optimization"

B
Bugs Bunny Rus 25.12.20

TinTin Win
At first I also played in 1080p, then I thought which one !? I set it to 2k, the norms went, somewhere 55 FPS, then I set everything to high, except for fogs. 30-45 FPS, that's enough for me.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 25.12.20

Podvipodvertov
Podvipodvertov wrote:
Now is the time that few people can afford to update everything at once on the budget, and there is nothing wrong with that.
Yes. I live in Kazakhstan, but we have no better situevina) If not worse. But I saved up in six months, took an i7 10700, a good mother for it, 16 GB of RAM, the only thing I had to save on was vidyakha. But it will be enough for a year or two more. Then I'll change it.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
Then I will change the mother and the processor, but I will not change the power supply unit, cooling system, case and hard drive yet, I see no reason, they do not particularly affect the FPS.
Well, don't tell me, the PSU under 3070 will definitely need to be taken more powerful)

D
DEDGAMER 25.12.20

Podvipodvertov
If everything suits you, because I can see you have been sitting on the 970 for so many years, I would not take it.
I also have a system unit from 970 until now (already 8 years old), nothing like, games are in FHD.
And so while I'm playing on another system unit with 1080ti in 2k resolution, more or less bearable.
Personally, I will take 3080 or 3090, percent of my almost new i9900kf.

P
Podvipodvertov 30.12.20

U_Scarecrow_U
I have a Thermaltake 650 Watt 80 PLUS GOLD, I think it will pull 3070.

L
Life is shit 30.12.20

Podvipodvertov
In terms of power, it should pull out, but this! Thermaltake! After I shot my Thermaltake TR2RX at 1000W, I won't recommend this company to anyone. See for yourself, but I would change to a more reliable one from Seasonic or Super Flower. All the same, the 3070 is a serious video card and if something happens to the power supply, he can take the video card with him. (

P
Podvipodvertov 30.12.20

DEDGAMER
I assembled this whole system on which I am now sitting in 2014, and before that I was using a 2007 system and also did not change anything. And I don't even remember what kind of video card was there, I just remember that there was some kind of Radeon, 1 Gig of RAM was on it, and a percentage of Intel for two cores.
In 2014, I completely assembled the entire system unit from scratch, and it was not the low FPS in the last games that pushed me to do this, nor the impossibility of setting any high settings, but it was pushed me that at that time I had Dragon Age Inquisition and Far Cry 4 stupid started, not at all!
And only then I realized that it was time to completely change the computer, and I sold the old system unit to a friend for 3K rubles, I didn't even bother.
I'm not a picky player in terms of FPS at all, the main thing for me is that there is no "slide show" effect, the rest does not care at all! And the reasoning in the spirit - "how can you play at 30 - 45 fps?", For me it's the same as someone who would argue saying "how can you walk with a phone for 5 - 7K rubles?" - Yes, you can walk normally, for five years now I've been using a phone for 5K rubles bought in 2015, and I'm not going to change it - it calls, sends SMS, there is Internet, and great, what else do you need?

I
Igor Malenik 30.12.20

Sat 5-6 years on GTX 1060 6GB, Ryzen 5 2600, 8GB of RAM. The percentage was originally Intel i5-4670.
In the same RDR 2 there was a maximum of 20-25 fps at full ultras, or even lower, at any graphics settings there were no stable 60, it was 40-35 maximum. I bought an RTX 3070 for myself and the same RDR 2 began to run at full maximum speeds of 60-65-70 frames, at about maximum speeds it gives out all 80+ fps. And my cyberpunk is running on such a config at maximum speed without RTX at 60-70 + fps, but in the city there are drawdowns up to 45-50 fps, I think it's a matter of process, the percentage needs to be changed, well, or optimization is a slag. With ultra / high RTX (the graph itself is at the maximum, of course), 60 frames are no more and drawdowns in the city are already going up to 40-35, again I sin either on a percentage or on ghaven optimization, but in general I am very pleased with the upgrade! If you still have a GTX 970, then it definitely makes sense to change the vidyahu, but on condition that you have at least not the very bottom percent. If the percentage is not very good,

D
DEDGAMER 30.12.20

Podvipodvertov
Personally, this is how it works for me, I change hardware every 4 years, I am already the 5th system engineer, but I think I’ll stop at this, 4k permission is enough for my eyes, the hardware has become too expensive, the economy is not being developed in the country and is not going to, the ruble is falling , salaries are shameful, and games are no longer as attractive as in youth, at worst you can buy a 5 curling iron (when suitable exs appear), and I don’t take smartphones more expensive than 12-13k (the main thing is not to slow down, for 2-3 years is enough and okay), but for filming I have a camera, it shoots in 4k, I don't need more.

P
Podvipodvertov 30.12.20

Igor Malenik
I have an i7 - 4790K, what do you think?
And as I understand it, in RDR 2 and Cyberpunk, they played at maximum speed on an RTX3070 video card, but with an i5 - 4670 processor?

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

Igor Malenikov
Modern percent will decently give FPS.
I had 70 fps in Rdr2 on ultras full Hd with drawdowns up to 55 from I5 6400 and 2070s. Acquired percent i5 10400f fps in Rdr2 became 120. In cyberpunk 80-100. With rtx 60 with drawdowns up to 50.

e
eblogin 30.12.20

Podvipodvertov is
more than worth it.

X
Xirasim 30.12.20

If there is "free" money and the choice is not between buying a vidyahu and then eating homeless packages, then buy and the point is not in the game itself (although the game is cool), but in the fact that such an opportunity may not exist later due to misunderstandings with the economy and other factors , for example, you will find yourself a girl and the money will go to her))) Well, since many people spend more than 100k on just a phone, so it's better to have a new vidyashka))

P
Podvipodvertov 30.12.20

Xirasim
You can wait until spring, what do you think? I also think that this should not be delayed, because there is a misunderstanding with the economy, this virus, plus this cryptocurrency, a pissing mother, raises its price on vidyahi.
I would even now take a new video card, only there is really no choice, there is simply practically no 3XXX series video cards on sale! I live in Yekaterinburg.
Many people write that wait until spring, March - May, there the release of the 3XXX series will be adjusted and the choice will be wider - this may happen, although not a fact.
And the fact that vidyakhi will become cheaper is nonsense! Now even the discontinued 2XXX series is only getting more expensive from month to month. Sometimes I get the impression that we have reached the point where, starting with the 2XXX series, video cards will no longer get cheaper, but will only get more expensive from year to year. It's like a pancake investment, buy now an RTX2070 for 40-50K rubles, and after a year or two sell it for 70-80K rubles.
In 2014, I took my GTX970 for 21K rubles, now I called a company that buys bush components (I’m too lazy to bother with the sale on Avita and other sites), I ask how much will you give for it? They say we'll take it for 4K rubles!
But I think buy now an RTX3070 for 70K rubles, and wherever in 2026 they will ask for 270K rubles for it!

L
Listoman 30.12.20

Podvipodvertov
Don't shit, the old iron hasn't fallen to anyone, you can even ask for a cartoon for the old stuff, but in reality it is hardly possible to sell for the price of a new analogue minus 30%) The
cards will not be cheaper, the one who did not manage to stock up the 30 series in the face of 3080 (the rest of the cards are garbage and do not represent any interest), they will sit without cards until the ether for $ 250 or the end of its mining)