3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pa4atokkk 19.12.20 12:18 am

FPS problems (either I'm a fool, or my computer is unlucky, or a game ...) (Cyberpunk 2077)

Har-ki of my
laptop: Perc: i5-8250u (after undervolting it keeps 3.2-3.4 frequency stably without overheating)
Video card: GTX 1050TI Max-Q 4GB (overclocking + undervolting gave a frequency of 1900MHz without overheating)
Operative: 8GB DDR4 2666 MHz
Swap file for ssd account is also 8GB
Firewood is all the latest
What is the system that the game is fast on SSD M2
Patch 1.04
And now to the problem itself:
Settings at minimum, in the city 21-24 frames, it is impossible to play
What was done besides overclocking and undervolting: Putting
mod optimization, clicked tweakers, dropped the resolution from 1080 to 720, set up the nvidia control panel
There is simply no particular difference in FPS, all together will throw 1-2 frames in the city, although the effect should be much larger
My observations: The
card is loaded at 100% at the maximum frequency
Perc is loaded at 60-80%, it never reached a hundred
Video memory higher 2GB very rarely eats
Operations the game eats from 6.5 to 8GB
Total:
After all these manipulations, the desire to play has disappeared completely, a sports interest has woken up to figure out what exactly is stopping the game! There were thoughts on the operative, but its lack is more likely to cause friezes than a decrease in FPS in the
city.I understand that laptops are not for games, the hardware is a bit old, but Lord, a pitiful 30 frames on minmalka should give out
GTA V, Far Cry 5 go to ultra high at 30 frames. It is probably incorrect to compare these games, but still.
Or maybe cyberbook2077 is just stillborn?
47 Comments
Sort by:
B
BEELINEUA 20.12.20

Kaskad131
What didn't you like 1060?

g
gennaz 20.12.20

pa4atokkk
This is the right decision!

A
Alex hawk 20.12.20

pa4atokkk
Not really. I also have a PC with 1060 and 50-75 fps, it takes out.

S
StrangeUser8 22.12.20

pa4atokkk
Unfortunately the answer is in your post, the run-up from CP to GTA is only 5-8k / sec. Obviously, 30f / s in GTA5 is already hard for your device, even with some problems and imperfections, the control panel is already sharpening for clearly more powerful hardware. 30k / sec is also playable ... but these are old games at their core. So in KP the amount of FPS is proportionally fair. On a system with 2060super and 3600x risen everything is going well.

S
StrangeUser8 22.12.20

pa4atokkk
Yes, and if they did not carry out full-fledged manipulations to pacify the cooling of the processor, limited only to undervolting, then this is a sacrifice of stability and performance in favor of cooling.
Game beeches do not exist at all due to the impossibility to fully provide all the necessary power and cooling

k
karamba51 27.12.20

pa4atokkk
I have an i7-7700 16 operatives on the same frequency as yours and the same card.
The result is 28-34 fps at 900r at minimum, but textures at high. I think it's the processor.

N
Nukemall 01.01.21

The point may also be in the video mode, "window without frames" instead of "full screen" sometimes eats about 5-10FPS.