3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eclair_93 19.12.20 12:22 am

Where is \ "a lot of mate \"? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Initially, I started as a Child of the Streets, checkmate on a mate in the first 10 minutes of the game, then, thinking, I started for Korporat, in 2 hours I could count swear words on my fingers ... After the prologue, there is practically no mate for all starts, or are Korporats so "cultural"?)) And then everyone is so indignant at a lot of swearing, but I can't see him point-blank ..
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Warrior of Morgoth 19.12.20

Eclair_93
Wee is a nomad girl, swears notoriously , but to the point.

D
Dartflame 19.12.20

Mata is enough, but it is almost never used just like that. He is always very up to date and very vital.

In real life, people talk like that. Nobody will say - damn it, what a nuisance - when they shoot at him. So everything is very harmonious.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 19.12.20

Dartflame
The point is always amazed by people for whom mate is a deadly sin. Five scavengers surrounded V, she, according to some, should say if you will be so kind gentlemen, put away your weapons and calmly talk over a cup of tea?

w
warr1or2 19.12.20

Mat is used congruently (on the case), the heroes do not use it as connecting words, in contrast to cattle on the street.

D
Dartflame 19.12.20

Warrior of Morgoth
Aha or the doc told you that in 2 weeks your identity will be erased and you will disappear. And what should he say? Lord, doctor, how is it, what sad news? Funny)

a
aka_poroh 13.01.22

leon7890
you, dear, only pass the second Mafia with this approach, where the translation is as civilized as possible

s
slipnot6 13.01.22

leon7890
Then they called from the warehouse, they asked you to return the box of commas, you still don’t know how to use them.