3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor-Knight 20.12.20 04:41 am

Is there a variant with a lot of hardcore ?! (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

Hello everyone!

Completed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on medium difficulty, with the ending where the explosion did not occur, the diplomats were saved and Miller survived.
Additional question for those who know (We could not take the one-eyed man alive, went to the bank, for the antidote, it turns out that everyone cannot be saved ?! Or you save Miller and Stanek's daughter dies, or you take the switch from her and kill Miller ?!)
Later I came across an article (the article was released half a year before the release of the game) where the developers in an interview say that in NG + mode, players will be able to get into previously inaccessible areas, learn secrets, etc. Is it true?!
And I also wonder if there are hardcore players who passed the game
on difficulty - "I didn't ask for that!", Then starting NG + the game became more realistic or hardcore ?!
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhallo 20.12.20

I passed on I didn't ask for it! and no, it didn't get any harder

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

Well, given that you can't die in this mode, the game has definitely become more realistic

p
pavloalex 20.12.20

Igor-Knight
What is "realism" and what is "hardcore", in your understanding?

C
Cyclik_ 20.12.20

pavloalex
Hard is very painful
And realism is one life for the whole game

I
Igor-Knight 20.12.20

pavloalex
I mean, with a couple of hits they get knocked down, the cameras and the police draw when the trunk sticks out from around the corner and stuff is more realistic!
There were moments when I was sitting around the corner with a snap, next to the aug (mission at the base in the glaciers), the trunk sticks out from around the corner Pts strongly, and nothing!
In real life, it would have been noticed long ago!

I
Igor-Knight 20.12.20

Ostap Bandera You
can't die, but can you boot? or the save does not work for it. I just think it's worth starting NG +, I didn't find pieces of 5 Brichs, and pieces of 7 triangular codes, and so I climbed almost everything that I could and robbed in Prague and others, in Utulek I didn't really climb everything, like the location, I don't really like it!

a
andryushindv 20.12.20

Igor-Knight is
dying, saves will no longer work.

But, if he is alive and fails)) then he has time to boot))

I
Igor-Knight 20.12.20

andryushindv
So this changes everything))
In general, is there someone who passed the last difficulty without killing?
At first I didn’t try to engage in pozifism, I could not resist and mowed all Dvali)

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Igor-Knight wrote:
In general, is there someone who passed the last difficulty without killing?
I passed, not anything complicated, in fact, it's a pity that the difference from the real Deus Ex is only in the fact that if you die, you will start over, and dying is quite problematic, perhaps only from electricity, gas and falling from a great height, but when you go through the game for the third time , you already know everything thoroughly, and even more so, augmentations that give protection against these negative influences are injected, so if they fired instantly, well, the AI ​​would become more advanced, then it would be more interesting, I honestly thought at least they would fire much faster even on difficulty the real Deus Ex, but not.

Igor-Knight wrote:
At first I didn’t try to engage in pozifism, I couldn’t resist and killed all Dvali)
Each location has a bunch of different ventilation approaches, so you can get through without any problems.
And under secrecy, you can generally do any location without a palette like you don't have to do, a whole carriage of batteries, plus you can collect from trash and buy if it's completely hidden, money still has nowhere to go.

B
BoBaIIyTuH 20.12.20

Igor-Knight
I went through the difficulty of "real deus ex" without killing, and never raised an alarm. Nothing complicated, HR was harder.