3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19 02:15 pm

Bugs and fun (Mount & Blade)

Describe here funny bugs, funny developers, etc.
I've had a funny bug: as the Kingdom Bagirov, which I work, quite a long time not who did not fight, I decided to have fun and began to Rob caravans kergitab. After the second to my castle came karwatsky Lord, jamuha, besieged the castle, then came back and began to relax. the castle he captured, but the siege is not removed. But the guards in the castle began to tell me that I gave up or died. After a week of playing time to me was bergitska army of 700 cavalry and climbed the walls of the castle stairs, which were prepared by jamuha. the Lord of course had joined in the assault, but with my army. When the assault began, the Lord, jamuha helped me to repel the attack of his countrymen, and not at all embarrassed were cut down personally by Sanjar Khan( I his face, remember the one who wanted Morgenstern to say Hello). After the battle, he still spent three days in the castle, then left. When meeting with him, he remembered with joy the last battle, but the dialogue ended. After the battle, he still remained subjects kergitab, then even as it attacked me.
178 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devion 27.10.19

the easy option to capture some castles...
Shot all archers and spearmen from the walls, while the first brethren stupidly fell with siege ladders. Then quietly climbed to the top, almost touching the wall.. got a long halberd, for riders. And quietly, slowly razmahova it wiped out the entire garrison of the castle)) they are poor can not get it from behind the wall,) but then had to run to the wall, and your smug to flush out the remaining gunmen from the patio, 10 pieces. After successfully climbed the ladder and shot out the rest from there)). Maybe not fair, but one the whole castle))) well, in battle all means are good)

T
Toxa777 27.10.19

Often one point in the battle I go to blow any warrior from the back, the one at the moment of impact prikryvatsya shield in front, so that the back is open, but the damage is not applied, it works, but the speed bonus. Type hit the shield, which is a bit strange.

D
Devion 27.10.19

Toxa777 really strange.. what version? This is usually my favorite option)

T
Toxa777 27.10.19

S
Slavyanizmo 27.10.19

rebelled but was immediately caught from behind the castle
possibility of answers
1 renounce the oath and Choteau there
2отказаться from the oath and leave the lock itself
3 to give up ALL possessions. to make peace with the king
chose 3 BUT NOTHING SELECTED

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

Yesterday I met Flavia near your clone. I read that in pre-release versions he dated often, but I have 1.003. Clone met in the open field, there fled a squad of deserters. When put the mouse there it turned out that in unit 1 person with my name. At first I remained and approached him, started a conversation. The clone in my gear and was presented by the leader of the faction of the Player. He owns my village back. Chose the option of speaking with misiyami, he asked for a week boisture, then on the next boot it asked for it 7 experienced players. Can he take the oath. Once he bought me a prisoner of the Lord. You can start a conversation in my travels I met... and he tells the monologue of a Nordic king. It is possible to attack him, while deteriorating relations with the government of the deserters. And during the battle he stands still. And the speed is very high and without Chita ctrl+LMB to catch up with him is impossible.

A
ArturS04 27.10.19

And I have a joke was.I am against Bagirov went,the castle at the end was captured,the army there left.One Lord of this castle besieged,and of course captured,and the village belongs to the castle I have left.I collect her taxes,but there I was, it is still possible to plunder and make the fire,che, they stepped:)

R
RUST333 27.10.19

ArturS04

Besides the castle you have other possessions were? In some fashion, taxes are collected in one village, along with all the other villages.

PS: in My village, to plunder, too.

A
ArturS04 27.10.19

I have this mod installed,I lock the Maras and the village pamundur

R
RUST333 27.10.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

Well, not a glitch huh? ))

Who has not noticed: Nordic Lord takes Sergot owned by Nordic faction))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

I had this, I just don't remember when and where

R
RUST333 27.10.19

Eh..I thought only at me so)) For me it was a surprise...a riot )))

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

The longer this game is okay, the more bugs POPs up

E
EgorKH 27.10.19

And I still nonuniform bug invisible)))) Maybe fiction or maybe inattentive)))

A
ArturS04 27.10.19

I have after a fashion kakogoto glitches very much was,I don't have Velugu was besieged,came to the castle,and provalilsya in another dimension... everything around is white no one:)I had to press TAB

A
ArturS04 27.10.19

One thread can thread a good mod to suggest?

R
RUST333 27.10.19

offtopic..

ArturS04
Mount & Blade

Choose

PS: ArturS04 not in the theme wrote.

H
Hokmun 27.10.19

Glitches here - as dogs are not cut! What is the joke with the punch cord. with an ax! The blade comes in the head of the enemy and do not inflict any damage! And so three times! And the departure of the enemy when you hit with an ax? I understand that Turks have no Bogatov, but still pointeresovatsya it was possible.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

Where did you see the departure from a blow with an axe? After hitting the enemy with an axe is dying on the spot, though sometimes beautiful flies from the saddle, but is corrected by the patch. And if you think that there are a lot of bugs, then go play Stalker clear sky or Empire total war.)) That's where a lot and play with them hard.
Although the main part of the bugs here due to the curve of localization of snowballs, these bugs are due to the inability to pass any quest, but to me they were very rare. And most of the game bugs in the release version fixed patch . That's how quickly the developers would have corrected the flaws, everything would be wonderful.

S
STALKER MiTricH 27.10.19

Playing the OIE ....I do not remember what was the mod here...for the life of me can't remember....but there was clearly reportchina with the force of the blow....
In short ...cut brow sword or taproom and it will take as much as 2-3 meters..0_0 )))))
And if your favorite horse for him to ride the soldier flies meters 10 !!!!...)))))
And in native of bugs I've noticed.....zyy))))))