3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19 02:15 pm

Bugs and fun (Mount & Blade)

Describe here funny bugs, funny developers, etc.
I've had a funny bug: as the Kingdom Bagirov, which I work, quite a long time not who did not fight, I decided to have fun and began to Rob caravans kergitab. After the second to my castle came karwatsky Lord, jamuha, besieged the castle, then came back and began to relax. the castle he captured, but the siege is not removed. But the guards in the castle began to tell me that I gave up or died. After a week of playing time to me was bergitska army of 700 cavalry and climbed the walls of the castle stairs, which were prepared by jamuha. the Lord of course had joined in the assault, but with my army. When the assault began, the Lord, jamuha helped me to repel the attack of his countrymen, and not at all embarrassed were cut down personally by Sanjar Khan( I his face, remember the one who wanted Morgenstern to say Hello). After the battle, he still spent three days in the castle, then left. When meeting with him, he remembered with joy the last battle, but the dialogue ended. After the battle, he still remained subjects kergitab, then even as it attacked me.
178 Comments
Sort by:
R
Russkiy 97 27.10.19

Apologise if this bug is sounded.

in short, I'm in Josephus (the parents) and see the deserters with a population of 2898 people, and I have 147 people and they run away from me.

And again.I have in the game of all the lords who do not travel,without fighting, captures the castles.THEY JUST SIT IN THEIR CASTLES!!!and

If someone knows how to fix it write.For earlier SPS

M
Melanholiy 27.10.19

And I have from time to time on the map there is a news Carlisle khanate got away from Carlisle khanate =)

K
Kamenschik 27.10.19

Russian 97
how to fix it

I told you in the topic in the subject of Technical problems and solutions v.3 wills.

E
ElendiI 27.10.19

in one of the arenas for multiplayer in the stands are two with their heads-big apples

R
Russkiy 97 27.10.19

Mason

thank you!

V
Vault34 27.10.19

I have a lot of time this happened: actually, enemy or ally FULLY obveshany weapon, but FHA (mostly this was with riders) removes weapons and with fists rushes to the enemy.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19

You have some mod where the author has blocked a two-handed weapon on horseback, but forgot to pick up riders.

... ... ... 27.10.19

I've had a funny bug: as the Kingdom Bagirov, which I work, quite a long time not who did not fight, I decided to have fun and began to Rob caravans kergitab. After the second to my castle came karwatsky Lord, jamuha, besieged the castle, then came back and began to relax. the castle he captured, but the siege is not removed. But the guards in the castle began to tell me that I gave up or died. After a week of playing time to me was bergitska army of 700 cavalry and climbed the walls of the castle stairs, which were prepared by jamuha. the Lord of course had joined in the assault, but with my army. When the assault began, the Lord, jamuha helped me to repel the attack of his countrymen, and not at all embarrassed were cut down personally by Sanjar Khan( I his face, remember the one who wanted Morgenstern to say Hello). After the battle, he still spent three days in the castle, then left. When meeting with him, he remembered with joy the last battle, but the dialogue ended. After the battle, he still remained subjects kergitab, then even as it attacked me.
I like it))

And I had megabug! In Pandora, because in the Kingdom it was created.
King of Fyrdsman, Valdis from Avaxhome is the main character.
Once, when the Vikings left the three cities and 4-5 vassals, I climbed to storm one city. Not capital, not. Well, I have somewhere t forty retainers, some twenty went with me to the siege.
City we took the vassals I've been told about the impressions, well, I graduated from a campaign for a week.
Travel to Avendar, his capital, and notice a curious pattern - Avishalom, in fact the capital of the Vikings belongs to my Kingdom!
I was confused. Especially when you consider that over the fortress EXUDED MOISTURE KING! Well podumal: Probably flag someone chose the same, after all, I have a few vassals-OPS, and little flags. But the garrison was 700 axes. And I remember that when stormed, the fortress was a Viking.
And I decided to read the info about it... And stunned - there was written that the fortress belongs to the Emir* Valdis!
Later, he was in Avaxhome. I talked to him and... once Again stunned.
He began to complain about how bad he treats with them what a scoundrel he is!
Now I understand what Viking ROM =))

... ... ... 27.10.19

ShamomahS
A bug with the question of scoring :)

K
Kelt 27.10.19

That's epic phrase)

pix.PlayGround.ru

... ... ... 27.10.19

Celt
Killed :D
such treasures in the barn find, Oh-Oh-Oh
Finished off the control head...)))

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 27.10.19

I jar jar the jar jar Binks of ST. recalled, speaking)

B
BEGURS 27.10.19

And I have a problem when I built the siege tower and go on the attack she's not coming...plz tell me I have v 1.011

D
Druidsche 27.10.19

I the town square went on horseback, with tears him, and he took it and drove right over the poor woman and she flew 10m ))

a
abradox 27.10.19

No comments ))

... ... ... 27.10.19

abradox
I cried... :D

d
didnt 27.10.19

abradox
xD perhaps if to choose the second item, it will be torn apart from the difficulties of choice

V
Vladislav Suharev 27.10.19

I was in the fashion of the Civil War in Russia bagok such. Although it may not bagok, but Oh well.
Playing for Soviet Russia, take a gun, a shitload of ammunition and run to make allied soldiers. Palud on pigott, picotca runs, the brave red army soldiers, shouting the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! run to the bayonet, began a bloody mess and fucking shame. And I like Arnold Varnisher in the second the terminator, with a machine gun quenched raced the cavalry. Shot in one rider....So it is an unknown force ripped from the saddle and threw up meters 50 commercials. And he, poor man, it flies and flies. So polkarty flown. And then flopped. The end.

A
Apachipuk Eframovich1274 27.10.19

Guys, I cried while reading these bugs..
DevenFist
Be a friend, perezalil.

X
Xorras 27.10.19

The people and it is normal that the bandits troops in a few thousand bodies?