3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 27.10.19 02:15 pm

Bugs and fun (Mount & Blade)

Describe here funny bugs, funny developers, etc.
I've had a funny bug: as the Kingdom Bagirov, which I work, quite a long time not who did not fight, I decided to have fun and began to Rob caravans kergitab. After the second to my castle came karwatsky Lord, jamuha, besieged the castle, then came back and began to relax. the castle he captured, but the siege is not removed. But the guards in the castle began to tell me that I gave up or died. After a week of playing time to me was bergitska army of 700 cavalry and climbed the walls of the castle stairs, which were prepared by jamuha. the Lord of course had joined in the assault, but with my army. When the assault began, the Lord, jamuha helped me to repel the attack of his countrymen, and not at all embarrassed were cut down personally by Sanjar Khan( I his face, remember the one who wanted Morgenstern to say Hello). After the battle, he still spent three days in the castle, then left. When meeting with him, he remembered with joy the last battle, but the dialogue ended. After the battle, he still remained subjects kergitab, then even as it attacked me.
178 Comments
Sort by:
B
BodyaMuzhik 27.10.19

Played warband v.1.127. Developed, as usual... But, I have a problem with the light, and cut down the comp. Load the game and see what the spirit squad falls by the hour. Look - the grub is. Looked at the percentage of morale from grub at all -0% and me and the castles and in the villages. Of course continue to play hard, but to constantly seek the army not in a rush.

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 27.10.19

Freed a group of 26 swedisch knights Antium village from mountain bandits. When the last enemy fell, the knights began to rejoice... I Looked to my host - mother chesney - bascinets, Armey and helmets of the guards are different, and the face, beard , moustache, and eyes all the same. You see, at some swatiskas family mother gave birth to twins 26 and they went to the army...

K
Kostyak Kostyakus 27.10.19

No comment :D

L
LIKIL_ololo 27.10.19

Not shared apparently...

I understand your wife

go...

A sailor without a wife is not a sailor

Too modest but I think forgivable)

A
Aladna_Hill 27.10.19

In a brewery, I found a way to get to a huge open barrel of beer... Beer -- was denser than mercury, the jump was possible. Apparently Kalradiya-the island advanced. Even the middle ages, and before the invention of the semi-finished products has reached...

T
Toxa95 27.10.19

Don't know about you, but I sometimes find it funny to watch the campaigns of the Royal armies. No, not the Royal troops, namely the armies. Kind of a bunch of senior bullies. Run, so they crowd, I meet with equal force brigade, both gangs flee in fear. Looks funny.

R
Roman Zasypkin 27.10.19

http://s009.radikal.ru/i309/1505/de/c59a690cf5c7.jpg
Trained farmers and as always in this mission, was attacked by robbers. But the peasants were a lot)))
By the way, if anyone sees the inscription (oiled), 1053 and 1047. The game had to close for a video card that was too much.

R
Roman Zasypkin 27.10.19

Here's another - decided to recruit volunteers, and then the robbers direct thrust my shield.
http://s019.radikal.ru/i624/1505/42/9701e60045b4.jpg
Your bow decided not to get it - not to shame

D
Dima Voronovich 27.10.19

Why when I use cheats in warband I on the market square things disappear and instead appears rural clothing

D
Denis12213 27.10.19

I have a bug in Warband to the village 2400 attack forest bandits how to fix

I
Ivar the Boneless 27.10.19

Денис12213
No, next time do not chiteri character outland.

Z
ZAZHIBY 27.10.19

and you don't ciceri, and this bug will not be

F
Firik_F1rst 27.10.19

I have a bug in village attack 2 thousand thieves VTF

S
SalArgentum 27.10.19

How to solve this bug with animation of characters in the tavern?

Mod: Prophesy of Pendor
License

D
DobroeYtro 27.10.19

Attacked 2234 forest robbers, it was tresnak.

w
waaqwk 27.10.19

remember when shot from the bow and from this time the AI got a sword. The arrow hit the sword and was heard the sound of the unit.

m
mark1234 28.10.21

I don’t understand, is this a bug or a joke of the developers? I play Warband 1.154. There was a tournament in the city of Norgs, nothing boded, as they say. And here! Three! Three times in a row, damn it! In the tournament I go to the final one on one against an opponent armed with a shield and an ax. What's the trick, you want to know? They give me the same thing three times in a row: a bow, arrows, a knife! The enemy's tactics are simple, like a cow's lowing: absorbing arrows with a shield and sneezing on them, close the distance and finish off the opponent by sneezing on a knife. (Then, in my draft, there were dirty curses addressed to those game developers who invented this, but removed the self-censorship)