3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Macaulay Culkin 20.12.20 04:49 am

Did you like Civilization? And what? (Sid Meier's Civilization 5)

A completely redesigned development system and added numerous features that were not in the previous parts. The combat system is executed perfectly, there is no more imbalance (allegedly put 50 units on 1 cell and you defend). Now everything is decided by tactical actions. In terms of bloodshed, let's go further. What I didn’t like was diplomacy. No, judge for yourself, you need a resource, you are trying to exchange it from another country for what it requires two or three times more! The thought immediately arises: Isn't it easier to conquer? the desire to communicate with other leaders of countries, unless the borders are open to make the troops move through their territory. However, not everything is so bad, because the game has gold for which you can buy everything, and when you become a billionaire with a bunch of boredom and blackjack,then you will just buy buildings and units and there is practically nothing to produce. I really liked the additions of this game, they are really suitable and change the game almost under the spine. The price is the same, I recommend everyone to play this game. 9.6 barbarians out of 10
3 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Platonov 20.12.20

started playing with the 5th part and with the next one about space.
Very useful games as now either stupid sims are being made, or very not tasty games, and Tsiva is a straight breakthrough, I'm waiting for part 6)

B
Bart roberts 20.12.20

The game is a legend. There are only a few games that I can say so about. Of course, we are only talking about Brave New World. I didn't like diplomacy. It is almost empty. The mode of demanding something is made at all, it is not clear why, in peacetime it is ineffective. And many other options that are in many simpler strategies are not here. I hope that in a little over a month there will be a different picture and will correct not only diplomacy, but also battles at sea. And AI will do better. But that's another topic

A
Atatoly Gorbachenko 20.12.20

Game of norms, I advise everyone, it kills time perfectly)