3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 20.12.20 04:56 am

Playstation 4 Owners Club

For a month and a half, the PS4, the next console in Sony's home console line, has gone on sale.
The console was officially announced at PlayStation Meeting 2013 on February 20, 2013.

I propose here to discuss the prefix and keep a census of owners.
152 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan varlamov 20.12.20

Does it make sense to take the camera to PS4?

D
Dalv777 20.12.20

Healthy. I'm with you =) Let's talk, I always took only Sony consoles

E
Exchapter 20.12.20

Add to psn :)

E
Exchapter 20.12.20

Ivan varlamov
If you have a child, or want to have fun with your friends, then you can. Otherwise it makes no sense.

Upd forgot to say that the movie studio still appeared in the playroom) you can stream yourself or record videos. There are many effects and they are cool) but you need either a normal phone or a tablet connected to a curling iron to use them as a second screen.

a
adaira 20.12.20

Hello everybody! Tell me please! Bought Thrustmaster T80 Racing Wheel Official steering wheel for PS4 / PS3 (4160598) toys not connect! I have a ps4. Three buttons work but not in the game! Can anyone have it? I read the description. They say that toys supporting this root will appear only in the fall! Help me please!

a
adaira 20.12.20

E
Edge786 20.12.20

I wonder if there are many girls among "PS4 owners"?)

A
Anderby 20.12.20

They are not. It is a myth. They sit and dryuchet the farm in contact.

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

Has anyone bought a non-PCT? Should you overpay at all?

f
foxskad 20.12.20

I stumbled across the network, perhaps soon it will be possible to buy one like this :)

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 20.12.20

RicoChiko
If you don't need a guarantee, it doesn't make sense.

a
antonvs85 20.12.20

Guys, is this a glitch or everyone has this:
My ps4, when turned on, eats the Internet channel by 100% ... until you turn off the console. This is despite the fact that in Downloads over the network nothing is loaded at this point in time.

S
St. Otecz 20.12.20

Tell me, does anyone have a Playstation now running over wi-fi and not over an Ethernet cable?

T

antonvs85
I have nothing of the kind.

St. Otecz
PS Now only works in the USA.

S
St. Otecz 20.12.20

In the sense of "Topics in the Russian Region"?

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

People download speed is unrealistically slow. What to do? On average, somewhere around 2MB per second, maybe lower.
I can't even imagine how I will download GTA5.

T

RicoChiko
The speed varies from case to case. Some games swing very fast, some very slow. This is both on PS3 and Vita. Dick knows what it depends on and how the console chooses servers to download.
They say it downloads faster in sleep mode.

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
I may be wrong, but in my opinion on Vita and PS3 it swayed faster.
It takes longer and longer to install on them.

a
andreyhits 20.12.20

St. Otecz
I took today from Kentiha to try it, it works through a waffle, but it slows down as well as his, although he has a good cable and an Internet connection, in my opinion there is still no normal Internet for such a thing in Russia (((

T

andreyhits
In order for it not to slow down, the servers must be close. When playing on American servers from Europe or Russia, even regular online usually slows down. And streaming will be even more so.