3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 20.12.20 04:56 am

Playstation 4 Owners Club

For a month and a half, the PS4, the next console in Sony's home console line, has gone on sale.
The console was officially announced at PlayStation Meeting 2013 on February 20, 2013.

I propose here to discuss the prefix and keep a census of owners.
152 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mjm1 20.12.20

The funny thing is that a dumb WiFi module was stuffed into PS4. Those. for example, I put it in the place where I have a PS3 (which NAT2 suits everything about the Internet connection). And PS4 periodically does not even establish a connection, it gives out a "weak WiFi signal". And if it installs, then everything is ok (NAT2), but even if it installs, then there is no guarantee that a disconnect will not happen, followed by a "weak WiFi signal". At the same time, I bought a white PCT PS4 in a bundle with Desteny, in which Sony, according to their assurances, installed a stronger WiFi module.

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

Is it worth taking InFamous now or waiting for the New Year's sale?

P
Palutena 20.12.20

RikoChiko

for fullprayz better take that which has metaskor longer IMHO http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/available/ps4/metascore

GTA, if not playing (obozhemoy as well ?!)
fins, if you have not played
the Inquisition
shadow of Mordor
Blake flag if not played otsosinov
battles 4, if you like pvP shooter 4 fan
then infeymos

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 20.12.20

RicoChiko for the
New Year's sale to wait for
Palutena
for a full-price

So he is now on sale at a discount: 1100 rubles (for the legendary edition, and 50 rubles less for the usual one) - quite a normal price.
I don’t know of course, but I don’t think the AAA games for ps4 will be cheaper at the winter sale. They will sell all kinds of junk for ps3 / vita.

P
Palutena 20.12.20

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
then take, once a sale)

last year a discount was given on both GTA5 and AK4, but only for 2 days, you need to watch the store)

T

watch out for the store)
I use feedly for RSS subscriptions. The official ps blog has RSS. There is news about all releases and discounts.

N
No more drugs 20.12.20

I'm with you. Took a bundle with GTA 5

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

How do you like the gray PS4?
For me, so white is prettier. Ever since the relevance of the PS1 did not like Fat.

B
Bomber 20.12.20

adaira
I saw this steering wheel in Auchan, which is suspiciously cheap.
Maybe they cheated, so they don't support igori?

T

RicoChiko
Black is prettier to me. I'm not a fan of white at all. Black consoles are on the shelf and do not attract attention (as they should).
I put my white x360 in the closet a long time ago, but the white Wii is still an eyesore. It is necessary to wii-mode at wii yulomanut and wii also to reverse.

They would have redrawn it the whole design, making it a ps1, with the same design and drive for discs as the ps1, then I would have understood. And so I did not see anything special.
Gay ps4
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1179/11799911/2615978-ps4gaystation.jpg
and that looks more fun.

PS
No, I'm not gay.

P
PLOTNIKOVNIK 20.12.20

Owners of PS4, I'm going to take this great console, but I'm confused by the gamepad.
I myself am a PC, so I only recognize a mouse. Especially in shooters. How long, is it difficult to get used to the gamepad? Is it realistic to show an effective shooter game on it?

P.S. Better to take a bundle with GTA 5 or TLoU?

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

PLOTNIKOVNIK You will play for a
couple of weeks and get used to it, fortunately this time Sony worked the gamepad. It is better to start with TPS where the controls are not difficult, such as Infamous, GTA5 is already more difficult.
It's better not to start with TLoU. In the game without pumping the sight sausage strongly and for the atmosphere it is better to play at high difficulties.
So take the GTA5 bundle better.

M
Mikhalych90 20.12.20

I recently became the proud owner of this console. I recently bought myself a re-release of GTA5 and am going through it again with double pleasure. For the console, I had to conduct myself a wireless network. But the update will be permanent and no firmware is needed. By the way, I took the console with a small discount.

P
PLOTNIKOVNIK 20.12.20

RicoChiko Is
there no auto- aiming in console shooters?

P
Palutena 20.12.20

PLOTNIKOVNIK
has an aim assist, that is, a little help in aiming, but not everywhere,

after several shooters I have passed, it is personally easier for me to play a shooter with a gamepad than with a mouse, especially in terms of switching gadget guns in some kind of battle

N
No more drugs 20.12.20

PLOTNIKOVNIK Auto-
aiming is definitely present in Rockstar games, but it can be turned off.

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

PLOTNIKOVNIK
All have an auto- sight .
I myself just play without him.

T
Toxa95 20.12.20

RicoChiko
Something didn’t find an auto- aim in KillZone, I remember then it was bombed slightly, because I hadn’t learned to aim from the gamepad yet.

S
SadMad 20.12.20

I apologize for the sloppiness
, I have two friends with ps4, how can I,
how can we make it so that we can use each other's games?
we want to use our accounts on each other's consoles, so that the games are also available for main accounts

T

Create new profiles on your consoles, enter logins / passwords from each other's psn-accounts and activate the console in the console settings.
You download each other's games, and play them on your accounts.