3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anderby 20.12.20 04:56 am

Playstation 4 Owners Club

For a month and a half, the PS4, the next console in Sony's home console line, has gone on sale.
The console was officially announced at PlayStation Meeting 2013 on February 20, 2013.

I propose here to discuss the prefix and keep a census of owners.
152 Comments
Sort by:
Q
Qush 20.12.20

So I bought myself a PS4 + FarCry4 bundle, immediately bought Last of Us and GTA V. The gamepad is surprisingly convenient - before that I played boxing.

P
Palutena 20.12.20

buy in psn, flogging discount, there is dragonage and a lot of things

D
Dwisler 20.12.20

PS4 will be delivered on Friday. I took 15 included with fifa (not a football fan, just a discount for this bundle). I decided to start my acquaintance with the console world of Sony with "The Last of Us", which I will buy the other day. I chose a meta critic from the rating and did not take a multiplatform, which is much cheaper to buy on a PC, from the calculation. In the future, I'm thinking of taking "Second Son".

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

Dwisler
Better start with Second Son.

Surprisingly, Infamous: Second Son is absent from the top of the best game at all.

P
Palutena 20.12.20

Dwisler,
if you take a multi-platform with a discount, it won't be so stressful)

maybe on a computer and cheaper, but on a console it is more reliable (it will definitely work) and more convenient with a wireless gamepad

D
Dwisler 20.12.20

RicoChico
Thanks for the advice, accounting!
Palutena
This is what is more convenient and captivating. Already tired of sitting at attention, staring at the monitor and keyboard with a mouse. I would like to relax my back and body after a working day (you can hardly relax your fingers here), respond on the couch and play something with a good storyline.
PS only I didn't take into account that I have no sound built into the monitor (it's 27 "in size, I think that's enough for now ...), and the curling iron has only optical audio output, but I don't have such speakers. So I ordered a device on ebay digital to analog audio converter, so that you can connect the usual ones later.

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

Dwisler Does the
monitor have no AUX at all?

D
Dwisler 20.12.20

RicoChiko
Nope. I examined it all, there are no audio outputs - http://www.citilink.ru/catalog/computers_and_notebooks/monitors/978123/
They also have a jamb with this on their website - it says that there is a mini jack, but alas ...

Q
Qush 20.12.20

Dwisler

The gamepad has a 3.5 output, you can connect any headphones and output all sounds to them.

D
Dwisler 20.12.20

Qush
Yes, this is the only way for now.

H
HIBOMB 20.12.20

Joe Dassin.
As this End of the Year showed, it would be better if they took everything at the start of sales.

F
Fat Vladimir 20.12.20

PSN lay down, burn you in hell, Lizard Squad

D
Dwisler 20.12.20

The console came. Doesn't connect to PSN, haven't fixed it yet, or do I have a joint?

Q
Qush 20.12.20

Great discounts when you can't enter ((

M
Mann42 20.12.20

Guys, I understand the topic is hackneyed, but still ...
I have a question about ps4 revisions.
I have 1008, now they are selling 1108,
1. What is the fundamental difference between these versions?
2. What is the difference between 4/2 and 3/1 power supply, which circuit is better?
3. Is the cooler much different in the new version?

B
BAD_Sensey 20.12.20

I, too, are now here, I decided to buy instead of a Sony upgrade, although I have only appreciated GTA from the games. And the second time it was not too lazy to go through))) does not compare with ps3)))
I'm there BAD_Sensey_

a
alessandro.lazarenko 20.12.20

Add me :)
Spoiler eminemshi

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

BAD_Sensey
alessandro.lazarenko To
you here.
http://forums.playground.ru/console/playstation/vash_psn_id-164500/

Mann42
I have 1008, now sell 1108,
Different regions. The only differences are in the box and in the package bundle.

M
Mann42 20.12.20

Dwisler Read
such a description earlier. Is it good or bad that the food changed? :)

I
Ivan Babenyshev 20.12.20

Tell me how much GTA5 is installed on ps4, otherwise it loads for 2 days