3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mvictory 20.12.20 04:59 am

Denuvo has fallen! (Doom (2016))

So DOOM was broken. Rejoice!
From the moderator:
Do not forget that links to cracks (tablets), repacks, etc. are prohibited.
72 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
Yes there are friezes who can argue. You just do not quite correctly represent the work of the publisher. Do you think the evil guys are sitting and thinking now we will throw out the raw product and shove the denuvo and the money will flow like a river. Protection is generally the last thing they think about, and in general it is an insignificant trifle in the expense item against the background of other worries.

And do not rub in that console piracy does not exist - it exists, and how.
On new consoles, it does not exist at all.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Protocol10
sometimes announces the presence of a Denuvo on the day the game is announced, so tell me about the "last
thing they think" And no, I don't consider anyone there to be "evil guys". I just don't think that the finances they throw in for defense would worsen the game if they were given, for example, to a couple of screenwriters or animators. And then some of the games creep. But denuvo is already positioned as a quality mark - LOOK, WE HAVE DENUVO, IT MEANS EXACTLY A COOL GAME. LET'S FLY
Now, if it really were, the screams about protection would be much less. And so in reality it is sometimes the "raw product with the denuvo stuffed in" that is vparivayut

On new consoles it does not exist in principle.
Uh-huh. Pronounce this phrase with the same facial expression as the phrase "There are no viruses on Windows 10 in principle." And before that "There are no viruses on Windows 7 and will never be" The
answer is one: it's a matter of time. Previously, they also shouted about PS3 - it will ruin piracy in the bud. Well yes. That's what my brother plays and plays. And guess how many games he bought? Pralno, none

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
sometimes announces the presence of a Denuvo right on the day of the game's announcement, so tell me about the "last
thing they think about" What games was that? Please remind. I never remember that on the day of the announcement it was announced.

I just do not think that the finances they throw for protection would worsen the game if they were given, for example, to a couple of screenwriters or animators.
Protection and its cost is a drop in the ocean. You have a wrong understanding of the question. No one there even thinks to save on screenwriters in order to have enough money for a Denuvo. And before Denuvo there were a lot of games with weak scenarios.

But Denuvo is already positioned as a quality mark - LOOK, WE HAVE DENUVO, IT IS EXACTLY A COOL GAME. LET'S FLY
I have never heard the developers say something like that or hint at it.

And so it is real sometimes that "raw product with a denuvo stuffed in"
Denuveau is vparivayut it's just protection it makes no sense to vparivat, and those who are used to buying licenses, even sometimes they themselves do not know what kind of protection there is. Raw foods were steamed onto the pc before at the start. Stalkers, gta4, Assassin Creed Unity, the witcher 2, watch dogs, cod latest and so on.

There is only one answer: a matter of time. Previously, they also shouted about PS3 - it will ruin piracy in the bud.
At the moment, until the new consoles are hacked, there is no piracy either. Then they will hack, but now there is nothing to talk about.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Protocol10
ok-ok, enjoy your Denuvo and the developers, who the further, the more often they spit on the quality, because "we have Denuvo, they want to play, they buy, they won't go anywhere"
And I went to bed.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
Yes, I don't enjoy anything. I am a supporter of the fact that you just need to look at everything objectively, even if it is something for you like a bone in your throat. And you look with negativity and resentment, trying to wishful thinking. I myself am downloading something, buying something. But I have no negative attitude towards developers and publishers if I see that there is a denuvo in the game. I perfectly understand their position in this regard and their desire to minimize risks.

ps spokushki)

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Protocol10
I calmly look at everything, if I like the game so much that I don't have the strength to wait for it to be hacked (and on condition that I trust the developers and their promises), then I will even pre-order. But there are few such games, and precisely because the developed ones are too much of a baller. And when I hear that there will be a denuvo in the game, my suspicion sensor takes off by 10 points at once, because, let's say frankly, the developers themselves are not very sure that their game is worth buying. I never pre-order games with denuva, just out of principle. And yet I have never regretted this

Pysy: In general, it is strange to discuss all this at the commemoration of Denuvka))) RIP, dear (in every sense), we will remember you

Pysy2: Good night everyone = *

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
I calmly look at everything, if I like the game so much that I have no strength to wait for it to be hacked (and I trust the developers and their promises)
In this case, it seems to me worth buying, and not waiting for it to be hacked.

But there are few such games, and precisely because the developed ones are too much of a baller.
Not enough, of course. By the way, this concerns everything. And movies and music for example. Everyone is balabolizing now, the competition is fierce and you need to constantly attract attention and work with the community.

And when I hear that there will be a denuvo in the game, my suspicion sensor takes off by 10 points at once, because, let's say frankly, the developers themselves are not very sure that their game is worth buying.

Well, now all the big publishers use denuvo and put it on everything. Well, for example, the publisher will make a cool game, which, judging by preliminary estimates, will be a masterpiece. And why should he remove protection from her when he has a contract signed for 20 games with Denuvo?

I never pre-order games with denuva, just out of principle.
And if instead of denuvo there is another protection? In fact, there is no difference, they put one protection, now another, in three years they will come up with something else.

In general, it is strange to discuss all this at the commemoration of Denuvka.
And what's so strange. Hacking denuvo will not change anything, it will continue to be installed. They put the starforce after the hack. It's the same here.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Protocol10 wrote:
it's worth buying
so that's what I'm talking about. It's just that since Denuvo such games have not yet appeared for me
Protocol10 wrote:
constantly attract attention
What is the reputation loss heard? So they are worse than financial ones. That is why large concerns, for example, recall a car from the market because of some small shnyagi, such as a jammed seat belt, and those who have already bought are replaced by a car + they pay penalties for inconvenience.
And that is why No Man's Sky will go down in the history of game development and a textbook titled "You shouldn't do this NEVER"
Protocol10 wrote:
They don't think in such categories.
I don't care. I say how it sounds to me
Protocol10 wrote:
if instead of denuvo there is another protection
Well, it means that it so happened that so far none of the games with Denuvo has interested me enough to buy
Protocol10 wrote:
nothing will change
oh, I doubt something. Well, it's all the same - the principle is important, as we all well know

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
that's what I'm talking about. It's just that such games have not appeared for me since Denuvo.

Well, there will still be. Denuveau is a young defense, a lot of hits will come with it.

What is reputational loss heard?
This does not negate the need to draw attention to the product.

I do not care. I say what it sounds like to me.
Ok, okay.

Well, it means that it so happened that so far none of the games with Denuvo interested me enough to buy
Clearly. And what is your taste, what games of the past were so interested in you that you immediately bought them?

oh, something I doubt
And what to doubt. They will continue to bet until another defense comes out.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Protocol10 wrote:
what games of the past were so interested in
listing everything?)))))))) Mass Effects for example (two and three), Dragon Age all 3, Assassins Creed (several), Dishonored, Need pho speed, MON 2010, Resident IVL 4 and 6, Battlefield 3 (yeah, rzhu herself - I really liked the beta)))))))))) .......... The
Witchers of course

Protocol10 wrote:
They will continue to bet
Yes, the stump is clear! It was about the fact that supposedly nothing will change, and not about whether they will be staged. So - it will change, and
Protocol10 wrote a lot : to
draw attention to the product A
competent PR will not hurt anyone, but what some developers are doing now is pure scam at a rural fair. I am surprised that the people are being led.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
Well, in the future, many sequels of these games will be from Denuvo, for example. the same mass effect and assassin. Well, not because the publisher thinks that the game is unworthy of a purchase, but simply because he used to put one defense on everything with one name, and now he puts another defense with a different name on everything. For example, EA bioware made a new mass effect and, according to a preliminary assessment of the quality, the game is just excellent. And what should he do? Remove denuvo from the game because the game is so good that it will be bought anyway? No, they will put it the same way, it's just the company's policy. That is, the main thing that I want to say is that there is no connection between the quality of the game and the presence or absence of denuvo in it and, in general, any protection with a different name.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

Protocol10
Well, the trick is not to lose confidence in the developer - biotvits with their traffic light in Mas and the lack of a plot in the Inquisition discouraged any desire to make pre-orders. Although I already, thank God, bought the Inquisition only after I rummaged in pirates and at a solid discount. IMHO, it is not worth the money that was asked for it (there, with the price in general, the story turned out to be interesting, which completely discourages the desire to buy something from BV). Here is the second massachi would buy at least with Denuvo at least without. This also applies to the first Dragon, and the Assassins Creed of the first ... Yes, a lot.
Here are just Denuvchinki now only twirl their fingers and PR, poking their protection in the nose. It would be better to play the game, and not suffer from garbage. Well, the Poles are great - they threw all their strength into the game itself and into communication with the community. The reputation skyrocketed. I'm sure Cyberpunk will be pre-ordered and re-ordered, purple, will there be protection or not

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

ArXangel_ann
Well, the trick is not to lose confidence in the development.
Well, trust can be lost, but it still has nothing to do with denuvo. Denuveau cannot protect him from a wave of negative criticism.

Here are just Denuvchinki now only fanning their fingers and promoting themselves
Well, I personally don't see that a gazebo, ea or square enix would twist their fingers and poke in defense. They just put it in every new project and that's it. Only the creators of Denuvo themselves twisted their fingers, citing the numbers of how many days the defense lasted.

Here are the Poles well done
Well done. But other studios also throw all their energy into the game itself. And there is no point in throwing any forces on defense. Other people did the defense for them. Well, I would not say that the witcher 3 has no protection. It is not only in the Gogh version. The game is indirectly protected in Steam, Origin, PS Store and Xbox Live.

a
alexzet3 20.12.20

Protocol10
But other studios, after all, also throw all their strength into the game itself,
nonsense, because then the games would come out
and not pieces of slag as now in most
Hitman bought, and even considering that the protection is hacked, I do not regret, I like the game
Lark 2, did not , passed after the break-in, and I'm glad I didn't buy it, the threshing floor and not the game

I would have played Homefront, the first one was garbage

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

alexzet3 is
nonsense, because then games would come out
and not pieces of slag as they are in most of them now.

Take any game year and you will see that in most cases there are dozens of ordinary pass-through games for one great game. Denuveau has nothing to do with it.

a
alexzet3 20.12.20

Protocol10
I'm not saying what denuvo has to do with it!
but that other studios are throwing all their strength into the game, it's nonsense
, or such **** they have strength! that after the throw is garbage))

R
Radon_X 20.12.20

Downloading a 42 gig game from a torrent! Yo

v
v1806v 20.12.20

There are already repacks for torus = x.

P
Protocol10 20.12.20

alexzet3
but that other studios are throwing all their strength into the game, nonsense.

You're wrong, just wrong .. There are many games where you can see that the developers tried very hard to make a quality project and plowed with all their might.

a
alexzet3 20.12.20

Protocol10
this is subjectively,
I see from the last one, two suitable
and a dozen sludge for a couple of evenings, this is not the result of plowing,
rather a quick finish, and hope for advertising