3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Overclock [er] 20.12.20 05:00 am

Guys, a little question (Fallout 4)

What is the problem, how to move along the main storylines? Passed the institute. Then I reached the task where you need to talk to Preston Garvey - and he only gives you the task of killing the ghouls and helping the settlers. You report to him about the completion of the task, and he again gives you the same task. - Help the settlers kill the ghouls.
7 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zolotko555 20.12.20

Do not go to Garvey and do not submit the quests, they will then automatically surrender after a while .... took the castle? And how to understand the institute?

a
aiskrin 20.12.20

Overclock [er]
this is how it should be quests he gives constantly if you want to avoid hemorrhoids download the mod and it will give less

S
Stig30rus 20.12.20

http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8B_Fallout_4 all quests of folich

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

First, decide who you want to pass for?

s
saturn7774 20.12.20

I have Prestonon Garvey, giving a new task, even when the previous one has not yet been completed ..! Now there are as many as three!

Z
Zolotko555 20.12.20

I didn't have any problems with Garvey at all ... I took the quest and forgot it ... it was automatically counted later ... but when Garvey was pumping and running with him, there were a lot of tasks ... but I did so ... .. several times in a row, she immediately started a conversation until he said that as soon as something happened, he would notify me ... and that strangely there is nothing for a long time

a
aiskrin 20.12.20

he gave me three tasks