3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demiris777 20.12.20 05:05 am

How did you kill Green? (Prototype)

who killed the girl Green in times square?
I personally jumped from a skyscraper and released shypy out of the ground, and then wetted this creature with my claws ...
and how are you? XDDD
117 Comments
Sort by:
i
iilya - 93 20.12.20

shorter than 1 thorn graveyard and these 3 props are ready. Then we take the blade and hold down the RMB while jumping until it goes underground. Well, several times and that's all - in the video, Alex heroically beats a defenseless girl to death

S
Scythe 20.12.20

and turntables, and tanks, and a blade, and a hammer ... I tried everything. :)

A
AJeR 20.12.20

Tanks and helicopters when Green out-hit with Blade.

H
HemiG 20.12.20

A devastator with thorns, a "fish" while soaring and a good old blade.
P.S. And hunters satisfy hunger well. And very satisfying and nutritious)))

54321start 20.12.20

and I wetted it by jumping from a high roof, after taking aim and figuring with a blade (pkm), then also to the end

I
IRONHADE 20.12.20

and I accumulated critical and released tentacles in all directions. then armor and a blade. enraged when she released green crap that exploded and soaked it with a shock wave. I was so treated then and there were almost no lives left. agree with HemiG - eat more hunters - grow big and strong.

T
TetrisX 20.12.20

critical pain armor and helicopters

S
Shadow 20.12.20

took the helicopter away from the military and mowed its tentacles, then jumped out and stuffed with a blade

D
DartOreLLK 20.12.20

I only use helicopters! Didn't even jump out of them.

K
Keks 20.12.20

Before the military arrived, with a devastor of thorns and a blade. And then only from the tank. It didn't work in the helicopter, because she knocked me down quickly.

S
Steel Brother 20.12.20

The devastor of thorns did not help me. But the devastor of tentacles helped.

S
Steel Brother 20.12.20

But there was a problem with verts. I didn’t have time to shrink, then I captured it and I was already on the ground.

[
[MARODER] 20.12.20

I jumped to the tallest building in the area, and used the skill for the blade, which I bought in advance for 1,500,000 game currency specifically for this mission

M
Morgray 20.12.20

I used helicopters to take down the health of all sub-props at least to half, then go down and jerk them with a whip, then cut armor and cut them with a sword, you can recover by running behind the building so that the monster won't see you, and gathering hunters around you to spin the whip around you.

m
morronel 20.12.20

I made it easier. blade and armor. I go up to myself, pee her. when the green crap run around. when it makes an explosion, I run away, turn on the shield instead of the armor and run at it. the explosion does not hurt. so in principle and drenched. and knocked hunters on the ground.

v
vasek997 20.12.20

I soaked Green from the whip. He ran like a madman around her and out of the whip. I killed it pretty quickly. The whip is really not very convenient, given that there are a fig of hunters and other evil spirits around. In short, he constantly changed the whip and blade. When the tanks appeared, he sat down and Green began to wet them. By the way, it turned out to be even more effective than the whip.

e
elman11 20.12.20

devastator graveyard of thorns

v
vasek997 20.12.20

elman11, by the way, the aero tentacle devastator also worked very effectively against Green. True, the shock wave she emitted really pissed me off% - (

T
Touran 20.12.20

At first I didn't understand anything at all, then I jumped off the building - I knocked it down while there was life, then I jumped on the building, ate the hunters and again into battle !!!

H
Hank Hill 20.12.20

At first I didn’t understand anything either. When I ran up to her and beat her. She was emitting something and I don’t have half of my life. Well, then I realized that I had to hit with thorns.