3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zikfried 20.12.20 05:05 am

Windows cannot find TS3.exe (The Sims 3)

guys help pliz, when I install the sims 3, the installation takes five seconds and says that everything is fine, (strange), when I launch the icon from the desktop, it says that windows cannot find the TS3.exe file, can anything help?
118 Comments
Sort by:
p
pere20 20.12.20

Stella11
I also have Win 7/64 - it works great, all glitches and errors are due to patches.
No need to install patch 1.2.7, there are problems with it.
Here is the most normal way of updating from patch version 1.0.631.00002:
1. patch - Sims3_1.4.6.00002_from_1.0.631.00002,
2. patch - Sims3_1.7.9.002002_from_1.4.6.00002, but now you can put the
"World of Adventures" , and the rest of the patches of versions 1.8.25, 2.2.8 are buggy, but they work.
Delivered Version 2.3.33 generally not advised to install, but it worked for me!
- I put 2.4.7.004002 while it is dropping, but I think we will defeat this problem too!
Before updating, you must remove - AntiCensor!

S
Saganet 20.12.20

I have 2.0.86.002002 and I categorically refuse to install the next patch, they say you need to install the previous one, and the fucking laucher requires you to install the last one, but he writes the same thing. I have a pirate, I can't play World Adventures without a patch (((What to do, maybe can I get around this "patching" ???

G
GEApeRX 20.12.20

Guys, does anyone have a thread for the Sims 3 workshop? Can you throw me on soap?

p
pere20 20.12.20

Saganet
- I had the same problem, I installed DAEMON Tools Lite, and with its help I installed Adventure World from the image, it works, but I had to throw something out of the Mods folder.
The "Resource" file and the Mods folder were moved to the "Adventure World" and copied from Bin (Sims3) d3dx9_31 and installed in the "Adventure World" Bin additionally, now everything works with 2.3.33!

S
Saganet 20.12.20

... The "Resource" file and the Mods folder were moved to the "Adventure World" and copied from Bin (Sims3) d3dx9_31 and installed in the "Adventure World" Bin additionally, now everything works with 2.3.33!
It doesn’t update for me! It doesn’t start!

p
pere20 20.12.20

Saganet
- I have the same pirate, I put World Adventures on Sims3_1.7.9.002002, he updated the game to 2.0.86.002002, then I unchecked the update in the launcher and played. True, I first had to use the Sims3Dashboard program to identify the faulty mods in Mods and delete, there is another way - with Mods, the game started, then I inserted one file at a time, on which the game did not start, he no longer installed.

y
ylechek7 20.12.20

Prompt, pliz !!! the password that when installing the game, the gameon does not accept it, again asks to repeat what it can be? Why so? And so I want to play !!!

S
SunEclipseeeeeee 20.12.20

please explain how to update the sims 3? I install the world of adventure, writes that I need to update the sims 3, press "yes", says that the update is impossible (((help !!!

V
Vika-Strawberry 20.12.20

So I have such a story ...
Today I bought a disc, installed everything, the installation went fine, it was written that the game was successfully installed on your computer ... I click on the shortcut ... "The application is not running, because it is incorrectly configured. Reinstalling the application can solve this problem "Has already reinstalled 5 times (Help people, what's the matter? How to understand ... incorrectly configured?

t
tamilochka 20.12.20

So so.
Today I bought a sims 3-simple licensed, and also bought a licensed sims3 modern luxury for it.
I installed sims 3-simple, it seems like I checked everything correctly, well, the gra went by itself.
Then I installed sims3-modern luxury and when installing, he writes to me to update SIMS3-simple. It updates
Then when this game is installed I click and he writes both in sims3 simple and in modern luxury.
INSTALLATION ERROR, PLEASE REFER TO THE OPERATION LOG (WELL HOW_SUE).
What should I do, the games are not cheap, but pirates don't work for me?

r
rolls 20.12.20

Hello, please help. I bought a SIM 3-simple license, when I ask for a registration number, I enter it, and I write that it is not correct. What should I do?

X
Xu07 20.12.20

People, please help me, I bought a disc with the "modern luxury" add-on (not licensed), installed it, everything seems to be in order, the installation completes successfully, I start the game and this is how it goes on: a black screen comes out - well, as if the game starts in full screen mode , the cursor is loaded as by type and then this window simply closes, although everything seems to fit according to the requirements; Okay, I deleted it, downloaded the virtual disk of an ordinary Sims and again the same crap, again deleted everything, reinstalled Windows, took the disk of an ordinary Sim that is from another person, and I still have the same garbage. What could be the problem?

j
janett 20.12.20

Hello everybody! Ksyu07 and you have not tried to update the drivers for the video card ...

P
Puffi S. 20.12.20

when copying the contents of the crack folder to bin, it says that windows does not support CD-R format. whether to buy a new disc?

K
KatyushaKasya 20.12.20

People help !!!! When I start Sims 3, the download goes fine, but only until the place when I need to select a city and writes this The Sims 3 cannot work. Installation is incomplete. reinstall and try
again !!!! I reinstalled 20 times, but still nothing helps !!!!

K
KatyushaKasya 20.12.20

what should I do????

e
efrem-vad123 20.12.20

D: Games The Sims 3 Game data Shared Packages Fullbuild1 ... how to solve this problem nothing helps

c
chupacabra1 20.12.20

My game starts up. But at the end a window appears with an error, something about authenticity, an error: (I
downloaded the game from the Internet, created a virtual disk through alcohol, but then deleted some crap, I had to look for the key in the net.
And my error was due to the TS3 file. I had to copy from the folder (unzipped) that I deleted into the folder with the game installed. In short, if someone understands me or at least understands this, help me. I think I need a TS3 file, it takes about 10 meters, where I don't know where to download it. answer :(

K
Kissfm_ka 20.12.20

Hello everyone)))
I'm interested in this:
can a Sims career be installed with a Sims adventure, if possible, how?

A
Arantir_3000 20.12.20

why not? all sims could always be installed together! horror, through these pirate discs people no longer know the normal capabilities of the game ...

To play all the sims together, you need 2 things:

1) The basis of the latest version. Previous add-ons of the latest version. New addon.
2) It is necessary that the registry paths were saved.

What is not clear - I will explain everything, ask.