3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolyan108 20.12.20 05:05 am

When is the best time to switch to RIIH and RVICH? (Borderlands 2)

Now I'm playing on normal difficulty, level 29, I go through all the secondary tasks first.
According to the plot, the last completed quest, where Brick meets.
When is the best time to increase the difficulty to PBIC? And when to start playing add-ons (has it all)? I don't want it to be difficult to the point of impossibility, well, and so as not to blame everyone with one blow.

Can you go through the story quickly, start the FIIH, and go through additions and additional tasks on it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 20.12.20

it's better to switch to RIIH after passing the story completely

K
Kolyan108 20.12.20

versir
That is, it is better to go through the plot and all the secondary tasks, and go through the additions on the RIIH?

k
k0tas 20.12.20

On the second playthrough, the DLS would still pass, because you need 50 lvl to open the VIC, and the guns will not interfere with a higher lvl. In terms of difficulty, I will say, on the 3rd passage, the mobs are already your level or higher by one + passage of op8 will give you the difficulty you want)

v
vovchik2371 20.12.20

If you want the maximum, then the first two passes you go through the story quickly and go to the VIH, and there, to the maximum level, you reset the passage and start to go through everything at the maximum level.

A
Akuev 20.12.20

I will describe my own experience. Completely completed the plot and all additional. tasks on the standard and switched to RIIH without problems. Cope with mobs and completing tasks relatively easily. The level of the Persian grew relatively quickly. Passed the whole story and all the extras. assignments for RIIH, switched to RWIH. And then it began. It was very troublesome even to knock down ordinary mobs with my level guns. Here is a quote from one player: "it's imba when the mob is on fire and heals." So it was, the health scale of the mob engulfed in flames from the incendiary weapon increased. I hit the wall. The tasks were carried out with great difficulty, experience for them was given with a gulkin's nose, the level barely grew. Personally, this ... "forced" me to use the editor and upset the Persian in order to use a more powerful weapon to deal with the "enemy" at the very least. Maybe I'm a noob, but ...

M
MrRa 20.12.20

until you go through the plot you will not be allowed anywhere above, so in any case ... if you complete all the tasks (plot, additional, all DLS), then you will be about 35-38 lvl ... the second passage will be boring for you, mobs below lvl and experience 1 give ...
but gradually you will take 50 lvl .... the next I went out after passing again only about 55 lvl ... and here even the mobs at the beginning became heavy ... so on the second the passage will need to zadrotit on gear ...
about the additions ... if you go through everything, then the gear will not be very relevant to you ... so you can go through them whenever you want

K
Kolyan108 20.12.20

MrRa
Then it would be better to go through only the plot, and additions and additional tasks only on the FIIH?

M
MrRa 20.12.20

Kolyan108
well, I completed achievements, so I passed, I closed the first difficulty completely, so that I could finish the second one, which was not enough ...

E
Energy death 20.12.20

Kolyan108 you
open the 3rd difficulty and start to complete the game in its entirety with all the additions. there is nothing difficult in this game, except for the bosses that can only be reached after passing the DLC.