3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20 05:12 am

Bacchanalia or they are gaining .... (Fallout 4)

I went through the game on the sly without touching the plot and rebuilding settlements.
I did side quests and companion quests, and I built.
I didn’t bother building everything, but only created three or four main well-
defended settlements, and the rest are just grub farms.
Until I touched the plot it was quiet. Not a single attack on settlements !! Not a single one !!
In the end I decided to go a little bit further in the plot .....
I better not do it.
Failed Kellogg and went to the Institute, and upon returning from there, all the dogs
broke off the chain.
First, packs of beasts attacked the Sanctuary, including a pair of legendary
Claws, then the Archers, and again the Sanctuary.
I went to the Fort on business .... only to take part in another scum, this time with the raiders. The fight lasted a fucking day !!
In full afigey I survived and went to sleep .....
After starting the game the next day I received a message that Starlight was attacked !!!
And this is also a well-built, well-defended settlement.
How HOW your porridge a dozen raiders in the skin managed to break through
TWO ROWS OF TURRELS !!!
When I got there, the defense was crushed into trash ...
40 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naumoff25 20.12.20

How do they attack your settlements? I play on survival and at least someone would attack

t
tchuzhy 20.12.20

When rebuilding all possible settlements, the fun just begins. Almost all the time, someone attacks something. This is not boring to play after the plot. On the Senchuari, there were only a few shooters' attacks when I was there. The claws did not attack. I almost never respond to such messages. Sometimes, after repelling an attack, the allies nearby begin a massacre.

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

GumaSt
Said the same after starting the plot.

D
Direm 20.12.20

Damn Spawn - Once the Deathclaw spawned right in the center of the Senchuari outside my house!

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

tchuzhy
I have a bunch of farms, just farms where one or two people sit and dig a vegetable garden.
Nobody touches them !!
But Sanctuary Fort and Starlight which are surrounded by fences and turrets are desperately needed !!

t
tchuzhy 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder
Put a loading mat in the middle of the settlement (with a normal appearance, you can get under the distribution), a bunch of shops. As a result - a lot of experience, loot, which you immediately hand over. And funny !

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

tchuzhy
I read about this and decided to do it smartly. I put the rug surrounded by the turrets.
And yet they attacked and smashed my turrets for me !!

N
Naumoff25 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder
Well, you understand, in 200 hours of playing the fallich I was attacked a couple of times, while all the plots (except for Nuka) were completed and settlements were rebuilt, and attacks are very rare

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

GumaSt
It's quiet now. Last time I played in the morning after work.
Now I'm afraid to enter the game: what else will they defeat me?

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

no longer mess around with these farmers because they are tired
right now raiders grab everything, but because there is the same garbage will
also be attacking
one pleases, it is not necessary to fix the vegetables (I love to fix that kukurzu blah in any does not stand out)

G
Gur1 20.12.20

Somewhere on the nexus there is a mod that changes the spawn points of opponents. If I understand the auto translation correctly, then these points can be set even by yourself. No more respawns in the center of the settlement.

P
Pepin3d 20.12.20

Gur1
and I easier to do
- surrounded by water, power and all the vegetables a two-story circular concrete fence so that no bullet and grenade there has not got
- outlets and
profit
nothing breaks, except that the turrets
come, look at the carnage and his nose poking pleased with myself)

L
Lord ofdarkness 20.12.20

Kirill_Shvarev
there is a mod which spawns enemies for the settlement

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

Lord ofdarkness
Not in Sanctuary.

S
Subject89P13 20.12.20

my turrets cope with everything) 20 machine-gun, 10 missile and 10 heavy laser in each settlement) I have norms) and there are death claws in the settlements, in the sanchuari in general the female death claw fumbles

C
Calapsar 20.12.20

The probability of an attack is determined by the amount of resources received. To minimize the chance of attack, the defense indicator should be twice the sum of the produced energy, water and food. Info from the loading screen)

r
ripvango 20.12.20

Subject89P13
That's all I think, but the rocket turrets will not touch the settlers at the same time? Or is it not important?

v
vzglydizugla 20.12.20

There are also no attacks, except that the rusty devils attacked the commune a couple of times. And I would like a couple of attacks on the castle, at least to check the fighting efficiency.

T
TTG 20.12.20

Cheburator Founder wrote:
How HOW your porridge a dozen raiders in the skin managed to break through
TWO ROWS OF TURRELS !!!
Using the example of super mutants running on Senchuari, I realized one important detail. Most of the group split up and went to the center of the settlement, closer to a large tree. Therefore, the developers have prescribed the path where the attackers initially run and then scatter to burn crops, break motors, in general, make small caps. The best option would be to fence off the area with roadblocks / turrets with traps on the roads.

A
ArXangel_ann 20.12.20

ripvango
Will be. Therefore, I hardly put them. Heavy is best. lasers + stormtrones (IMHO). Normal fart nafig are not needed