3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brannan 20.12.20 05:14 am

Ready Character Faces (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Greetings to all.
I started playing and faced the problem that the male faces in the game initially have a not very masculine character - this can be seen in the dialogues when the animation of the face begins. I generally keep quiet about the hairstyle: either bald, or with hair to advertise women's shampoo, or various kinds of pigtails.

I don't really succeed in manually setting it up, it's even worse ... And there are people who have the same problems as me ...

Perhaps someone or somewhere has settings for the normal type of faces, so that they do not disgust ... I myself am looking for it in the internet, if I find it, I will share it.
73 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brannan 20.12.20

Arina.B
Thank you very much.

U
UNATCO 20.12.20

Stalin Qunari is a SHEEEEVER!

A
Akanemiko 20.12.20

Maybe someone can use the sliders of such an elf) I have a mod for eyebrow retexture + a utility for changing hair color

Spoiler

G
Grechko 20.12.20

Spoiler

c
commander 20.12.20

Guys! Can anyone make the default Maxsevel Trevelian (this is the first standard) But make it more brutal, not clumsy and not stupid) In general, a Real hero of the Inquisition! ... And one more thing! Who's going to make Malcolm from the Origins trailer? DLC will be released where we have to play for CC! And I need my 1 part hero with the Malcolm face from the trailer! For he is the hero of Origina!

O
Onishiro 20.12.20

Well xs. For me, so quite pliable editor of the Persian. I sit, of course, for an hour (or even more), but if I need a pretty Persian, I get it. The truth on the pirate of scars is not ma at all, but everything is cool. Hair shine really kills, yes.

t
tekila454 20.12.20

I did it according to the first template.
Spoiler

D
Danica Brimstoun 20.12.20

The Persian editor is quite decent, it all depends on the hands and skill. and a good angle heh, since from a standard appearance with minimal settings you can more amazingly patch up the look like mine)

R
Realhike 20.12.20

Can anyone know if it is possible to create Ameridan or if he has separate face textures, otherwise it turns out that

s
starhamer 20.12.20

How to make such a face? =)
Spoiler

http://www.playground.ru/files/dragon_age_inquisition_dlinnye_pryamye_volosy_dlya_zhenshchiny_cheloveka-100726/

P
Pirozhok-san 20.12.20

starhamer
with the help of mods, one I know for sure on the nexus you can download about female eyebrows that look great on men + hairstyle mod and there is a mod for even more well, how is it soft skin + HD eyes + recolor + better hair))) can and a preset of some kind was replaced

V
V_I_K_T_O_R_2256 20.12.20

Realhike
give in detail how you made such an elf