3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EcsPro 20.12.20 05:16 am

How do I reset perks? (Dead by Daylight)

I heard that you can somehow reset perks, but did not understand how. Tell me how to do it, otherwise one garbage fell out
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanKa Games 20.12.20

You need to dock on this character up to lvl 50 and then take the prestige. This will reset all perks, addons, offerings and consumables, give you bloody clothes, and also increase the chance of dropping something rarer. At the same time, trainable perks will remain available to other characters. I know it’s late, but I’m writing for those who don’t know, and there are clearly many of them.

S
Smjmag 20.12.20

EcsPro
I'll tell you with an example. Let's say you have level 24 and 2-3 items remain in the bloody web for pumping to the 25th. And let's say you need the Dead Grip perk of the 3rd level to drop at level 25 in order to immediately put it in the last cell and not swing up to 40 levels, waiting for it to drop out randomly. To do this, you go to the ProfileSaves save folder, make a backup copy of your save with the 24th level. Then you unfold the game and take the 25th level, and see what perk fell. If an unnecessary perk falls, you exit the game and replace your 25th level save with a 24th level backup save, re-enter the game and download the 25th again. Repeat until the desired perk falls.