3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19 02:19 pm

Do I need a guide on the boner? (Diablo 2)

I've recently chided a couple of times that I promised to do a guide for the boner, but circumstances have changed a little and I didn't do it. According to this question, is it important and necessary or pvp finally died?

Guide if him to be written in the same style as my guide for the beaver: https://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/barbarian/bvc_guide_by_dober/
That is without lyrics in the form of bases, description of armor and a big part is paid to the tactics, strategies and techniques (with features, where without them).

The guide will take your necro Leejadong. In principle, Boehner is not very dependent on Persian armor, so the guide will fit anyone who has the Enigma.
You will need the owners of the druids, the barb, necro and Sina for video recording in Hyde, you can unsubscribe right here.
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smetanka dlya firka 27.10.19

Apparently not needed.
Rest in peace PvP at the Playground.

y
yok0o 27.10.19

drag wigs on Enigma, download necro under mV bug, fly spamin the spirits with his teeth, on occasion hold the spear in the face
ignore escoc, fly away from tripolitov, running away on foot from the druids
please :)

z
zlaya utochka 27.10.19

can collect norms gracewood for video, but need a couple weeks to find things. /w *me

3m3m 27.10.19

evil duck
sobakovoda ly4we soberi

S

yok0o
Oh, you thief

D
DuSoN1989 27.10.19

yok0o
clearly !

y
yok0o 27.10.19

DuSoN1989
can still for the rest of the charms to write

S

yok0o
ring better sell

D
DuSoN1989 27.10.19

yok0o
burn bro

E
Eleganza 27.10.19

Why not? If you have the desire and have something new to say (especially with video), then write. Just do not abuse the guide useless screenshots of their belongings.

N
NoneOne2010 27.10.19

Cho there to gaiditi? Enigma and kept at the distance of two thumbnail sending the spirits

S

NoneOne2010
NoneOne2010 wrote:
Cho there to gaiditi? Enigma and kept at the distance of two thumbnail sending the spirits
In fact, the main purpose of the guide this was to people not playing the way you suggest, because it in 2008.

D
DuSoN1989 27.10.19

Dober
in fact, I still have something to ask you need not have a desire to do no desires do depend on it

S

DuSoN1989
Not very approach. I want to have it be useful, for your time to spend not hunting. Write and complain that there's a lot of pictures.

E
Eleganza 27.10.19

Dober wrote:
I want to have it be useful, for your time to spend not hunting. Write and complain that there's a lot of pictures.
Whether the benefit from it is up to you how useful you would write WeSmart
Pictures - constructive criticism. Those who need a guide, there are no such things. They also will think that you need to strive for all sorts of things in Perth, although Perth - for a normal player it is not needed, without all this play well.

y
yok0o 27.10.19

Just the screenshots give visual info with regards to armor, plus motivates the search ( development of trade).

S

Eleganza
Criticism from non-pvp players can't be constructive. You don't.

I
Indeika 27.10.19

Dober
Let's see what distinguishes pvp from 2008

3m3m 27.10.19

Indeika
po moim nabludeniam otli4aetsa kardinalno, if znat sovremennie nuansi igri za bonera, v 2008 mojno bilo bi pravit whole pg edinoli4no na izi

I
Indeika 27.10.19

3m3m
well, that and I want to watch. because in 2008-9 just had top necr even by today's standards.