3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sindsa 20.12.20 05:16 am

Find Antanas and Kaslo in the citadel of the monastery. (Lords of the Fallen)

Sobsno where is it located? I can't imagine ...
12 Comments
Sort by:
U
Uncle Sam 20.12.20

sindsa
Passage through the cemetery. You will get to the loka and find more gates, open them, kill the boss and talk to the soldier, he will show you

s
sindsa 20.12.20

I already found it myself

G
Garris1215 20.12.20

The soldier died.
And where to look, I climbed the whole dungeon ((

S
SkOOnS 20.12.20

Lost too :(

l
luess 20.12.20

And I got lost in these catacombs.

d
djficher 20.12.20

where to look ????????????? 7

a
aist16 20.12.20

On the left side of the cemetery, there is a Warden guarding the entrance to the catacombs. He entered the catacombs, went through the Circle of Chambers, reached the Lair (or Prison) of the monsters. He pressed the lever at the large gate made of stakes, the stakes jerked up a little and jammed. There should be a Champion behind these gates !?
I thought that they would open in two steps, I went to look for more levers, but I couldn't find anything. Save only last, the only lever at the gate is no longer active, the gate is closed.
Please tell me how to get to the Champion. Maybe I have a bug with the gate, or it should be so, and there is still a secret?

a
aist16 20.12.20

Perhaps due to the fact that I have a bug with the door in the Pit, which opens from the pressure plate. (I have time to reach the door - it is completely open, but I am still not allowed there. So it has been preserved - the door is always open, and you cannot understand what is important in the room.) Therefore, the passage to the second lever I have it closed. We'll have to look for someone else's preservation, go through the second time reluctance ...

G
GGame 20.12.20

Anyone indicate on the screenshot where Antanas and Castle are located?

s
sasa32 20.12.20

Stork16, we must go back. Where the grating is not broken, a bright room. Archers upstairs. Here you go upstairs

s
sasa32 20.12.20

There will be a lever. He raises the gate to the end

K
Kushevich 20.12.20

Well, the dungeon. I cleaned it all day. The champion was knocked out.