3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanoxp 20.12.20 05:17 am

The fastest and easiest way to sober up

who can tell
114 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent Avenger 20.12.20

Do not drink, and there will be no problem)))

B
Basil 20.12.20

Drink a can of brine

R
RussianQuaker 20.12.20

In fact, you can pour cold water on yourself or beat yourself in the face (slaps), etc.

M
McEclipse 20.12.20

puke)

A
Assassin 20.12.20

on sabzh: if drunk, do something terrible to yourself to sober up. For example, I had a case when my friends and I went to a ravine, 2 people, including me, stumbled and began to fall, after which they rolled for a long time. I sobered up instantly, the speed was great, and our ravine is steep.

V
Vanoxp 20.12.20

well, it's too difficult. and it can be dangerous. someone told me about aspirin

L
Lord inferno 20.12.20

-Assasin which was
not banned from everyone near the house of the ravine. =))

by subject: wash your face with cold water, or throw ice (from the freezer) over your shirt. Then a three-story mat will follow in the direction of something / someone. =))

F
Frank_Farmer 20.12.20

Probably, I will be the first to seriously answer ... So this: an oxygen pillow, gastric lavage, a jar of Hemodez and a jar of 5% glucose intravenously ... From analeptics, something like caffeine (for injection) ... Cold shower too, in in principle, it is not harmful - it will improve blood circulation. All this for a reasonable price can be done by the team of the First Aid, you just need to ask well ... Or you can also at home, if there are sober relatives with the skills to provide first aid ...

A
Assassin 20.12.20

Vanopx
does not have to do this, you can just go into the women's toilet and see there, for example, your teacher in Russian =)

Lord Inferno
1. This is Zelenograd (Moscow) =)
2. Not next to the house, it only divides the microdistrict and from our side there has a steep hill =) we were there one more time on the sled naipnulis =)

Avenger
Yeah, you can still burn the iron crotch =)

by Frank Farmer
You need to go to a teacher OBZH;) simply a good shower and a bad morning, but at the same time a great evening! =)

A
Assassin 20.12.20

By the way, there is another way to sober up: come home in the ass patsany, neigh over the wallpaper and tell your parents that you will now get into a warm bath to blow it up, you will sober up from your mother's screams and your father's mat =)

U
User 294575 20.12.20

As if I go home under anesthesia, when I see my mother's face, I immediately sober up instantly - I get up from my knees, stop grunting, undress and go to sleep on the rug in the corridor ...

T
Tahir 20.12.20

Drink kefir

V
Vanoxp 20.12.20

yes it is necessary sometimes.
Assasin who was in the bathhouse but was forgiven for
coming home drunk. tested. Now I have to do it, otherwise there were a lot of screams and a lot of mataff

R
RussianQuaker 20.12.20

I don’t understand, well, you came home drunk, so why yell? So they shout to beat as if you don't drink, but you are expanding :)

A
Assassin 20.12.20

ept, I remembered here, I don't know why, but coffee helped me sober up before! =)

A
Antoine777 20.12.20

I don’t know why, but vomiting removes some of the intoxication;)
And so, there are several ways: -I will run my
head against the wall
-Click the car on my leg
-Lie down in a cold bath for 30-60 minutes
-Eat Wasabi, preferably more
-Put your finger into the outlet, or grab a bare wire under voltage ... I

checked all the methods personally, the effect is 80% -100% sober up;)
Vomiting, Wasabi, Bath and electricity especially helps ...

F
Frank_Farmer 20.12.20

All taken together ?? !! (Vomit, Wasabi (who is that?), Bath and electric shock)

T
The ball 20.12.20

And I know one proven method !!!! In short, once two of my friends got drunk in the ass (they could barely stand on their feet) and on the way home they decided to go to the church for a drink of water (the dry cake tortured :)). In general, they drank holy water and when they left the church, they were absolutely sober !!!!!!!!!!!!! SO THERE IS NO NEED TO TURN YOURSELF (2 fingers in your mouth, etc.) JUST GO TO THE CHURCH, WELL OR WEAR ALWAYS WITH YOURSELF A BOTTLE OF HOLY WATER, SUDDENLY WILL BE USED :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

F
FCR inters 20.12.20

You shouldn't drink and you won't need to get sober

V
Vanoxp 20.12.20

and the holidays? to celebrate with children's champagne?