3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanoxp 20.12.20 05:17 am

The fastest and easiest way to sober up

who can tell
114 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Kerten- 20.12.20

Jump off the fourteenth floor. Quickly and painlessly like that.

T
Threat to Society 20.12.20

who do they answer? .. theme of 2007

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 20.12.20

7. Eat a piece of bacon before drinking or a spoonful of vegetable oil "this is before drinking" It
helps only for the first time, so as not to get drunk) A thin film of fat forms in the stomach, which prevents the absorption of alcohol. Therefore, at first a person drinks and does not get drunk. It starts to swell more, and at one point the film breaks and alcohol in extreme quantities begins to be absorbed. In just a couple of minutes, a person from sober turns into drunk into an asshole. It was said that one of them tried to drink at the party in this way, so as not to offend friends, and at the same time to stay sober. Everything went smoothly, but as soon as he went out into the street, he was almost knocked down. I had to carry it in my arms to the house.

S
Self-Relliant 20.12.20

fuck a dudu

o
opv88 20.12.20

Gobble up coal before drinking: 1 tablet per 10kg. Really, you won't get drunk right away.

m
minilu 20.12.20

100% option - don't drink at all))) But often it just doesn't work out ... One has only to tell friends that you don't want to get drunk, and they just have a goal - to get you drunk) Therefore, I always take Enterosgel before a party. It helps not to get drunk for a long time and sober up the next morning without a hangover. I have been practicing for a long time, while there were no punctures)

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

Better just not to drink.

4uz 20.12.20

Guys, those who advertise Enterosgel are most likely advertisers and spammers. They register on the day of the post (most likely 1 spammer). I tried this Enterosgel. Nifiga he doesn’t help, don’t believe it. The easiest and most affordable way is to eat more (better than starchy stuff - you can also chips, cheetos, etc.) Starch absorbs alcohol well. In general, what they sell in stalls (this is the real thing I suggest, which is always at hand). Wait 10 minutes and you will already be in control, and then chew the bay leaf or nutmeg or seasoning (also sold everywhere), and no one smells the alcohol (it is also good to chew coffee - it also knocks down the smell)

S
SignIn 20.12.20

4uz
I saw through you, advertiser of chips, starch, bay leaves and coffee

4uz 20.12.20

I got a taste of you, advertiser of chips, starch, bay leaves and coffee, it
makes sense to eat more. This is the simplest and most natural way - as you drink, you so want to devour. And Enterosgel is advertised on all sites (allegedly someone tried it and helped him). But Enterosgel costs 300 rubles a small tube (and nifiga does not help, there is plastic, which can not absorb anything). Or the natural way is to eat tightly (food not only absorbs all alcohol, but also restores lost cells). And Enterosgel is another layout. Plastic cheap American bullshit, It doesn't absorb anything. Another wiring for money.

d
dongak 20.12.20

who do they answer? .. theme of 2007 The

theme will be relevant even in 2020.

S
SignIn 20.12.20

I suggest adding ways to move away from other substances quickly and easily.
Suddenly someone will come in handy.

|
||| VENTURA ||| 20.12.20

Electric chair.

S
ShaMaN 20.12.20

Saline solution.

M
Mage Hermit 20.12.20

Vinegar.

R
RainInTheNight 20.12.20

Strong black tea without sugar! It works best for me.
And with sugar - most in the morning, if in the evening they drank vodka. Will return vigor in an hour :)

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

Antimutagen in high doses.

m
mash.shmackova 20.12.20

The best and surest hangover cure is the enterosgel absorbent. Itself before all the time suffered from a hangover, looking for all possible methods of struggle. Somehow I came across the site of hangover treatment of the Russian Federation, and there they talked about this sorbent. I decided to check if he is really that good. Now it is the best helper after a good meal.

n
northern alcoholic 20.12.20

Oh, the 2007 test topic! I drink to be drunk, and if I try to sober up later ... Nonsense. Well, I had that I drank, then devoured and sober up (!) Now I do the opposite. I wonder will the author see this topic?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

the quickest and easiest way to sober up is to go to a bathhouse or, at worst, take a hot bath. to this drink another liter of hot water.
the reason is that ethyl alcohol evaporates through the lungs. the hotter and faster the breathing, the faster it evaporates like a pedmak 2.
Alternatively, you can get on a treadmill or drive an exercise bike.
but it's all pretty dangerous, pozones.