3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanoxp 20.12.20 05:17 am

The fastest and easiest way to sober up

who can tell
114 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
And if you mix up the sequence, you probably get even more drunk?

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.12.20

Le Gaspilleur
no, amphetamine wins everything

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
That's right, it's best to sleep well.

V
Vaipen 20.12.20

The Hangover Recipe from Back to the Future 3. Olive oil, Tobasco sauce, cayenne and chili peppers, onions and mustard seeds. Mix all this, plug your nose and drink in one gulp and wake up like a piece of glass, if you don't die of course.

A
AiSPQR 20.12.20

the most effective ?! on the street, on his class teacher. and so that he also yelled at you by name

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

AiSPQR
on your homeroom teacher

does not get coded or earn a stutter, namely to sober up

A
AiSPQR 20.12.20

Grevol
go to the drug room and get drunk

S
SteveG8 20.12.20

The fastest and easiest way to sober up is
"Dad, dad, wake up."
You will sober up instantly.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

SteveG8
You can’t drink my friend !

S
SteveG8 20.12.20

stalker7162534
: D

E
Elvira Savenko 20.12.20

Activated carbon and lots of water)

s
super_gamer68 20.12.20

Drink a tea with a spicy, vigorous ginger, or pour yourself in ice water

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Drink seagull with spicy, vigorous ginger
and twix))

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

colipasta from the open spaces

"I was lucky to serve in Krasnoznamensk near Moscow. Once there in a gymnasium of one of the schools there were competitions in classical wrestling among young men. I asked for a leave of absence and went to watch the competition. On the door of the gym there was a poster announcing this event, in which it was written:" ... The guest of the competition is the Champion of the 19th Olympiad in Helsinki, two-time world champion, Honored Master of Sports of the USSR in classical wrestling Gurevich Boris Maksovich. "
Spoiler
I went to the gym, there are a lot of people, in short, I once described the atmosphere of wrestling competitions in one of my previous posts. The trainers periodically approached me and asked: "What is a soldier, a fighter or what?" I replied that there was business, I worked before the army. Then they asked from which city. It was pleasantly surprised that many knew the wrestlers and coaches from my city well and conveyed greetings to them. Then a shabby, homeless-looking drunk man comes up to me, and breathing a terrible fumes, asks: "What is it, sonny, fighter?" I answer in the affirmative. "I - he says - also a fighter ...". I think to myself - what the hell are you a fighter. Then he began to tell something that he personally knew Yuri Gagarin and German Titov. Then he burst into tears, remembering the untimely deceased Bormann, the head coach of the Olympic reserve wrestling in Ufa. Of course, it all looked like a drunken bazaar, and I didn't really delve into his stories. And then he took out and showed me the certificate of the Honored Master of Sports of the USSR in wrestling. And the name is Boris Maksovich Gurevich. Of course, I was surprised and discouraged. But I learned that he was a legendary man much later, after the army, that he was the first Olympic wrestling champion in the USSR. But what does the title of my story have to do with it, "Let's beat swords into plowshares" - you ask. So it turns out that the famous Soviet sculptor Yevgeny Vechetich, sculpted his famous sculpture Let's beat swords into plowshares, which is located near the UN building, and Boris Gurevich posed for him. His figure was considered at that time the most ideal and the most suitable for this sculpture. Here is such a legendary man! And then he took out and showed me the certificate of the Honored Master of Sports of the USSR in wrestling. And the name is Boris Maksovich Gurevich. Of course, I was surprised and discouraged. But I learned that he was a legendary man much later, after the army, that he was the first Olympic wrestling champion in the USSR. But what does the title of my story have to do with "Breaking swords into plowshares" - you ask. So it turns out that the famous Soviet sculptor Yevgeny Vechetich, sculpted his famous sculpture Let's beat swords into plowshares, which is located near the UN building, and Boris Gurevich posed for him. His figure was considered at that time the most ideal and the most suitable for this sculpture. Here is such a legendary man! And then he took out and showed me the certificate of the Honored Master of Sports of the USSR in wrestling. And the name is Boris Maksovich Gurevich. Of course, I was surprised and discouraged. But I learned that he was a legendary man much later, after the army, that he was the first Olympic wrestling champion in the USSR. But what does the title of my story have to do with "Breaking swords into plowshares" - you ask. So it turns out that the famous Soviet sculptor Yevgeny Vechetich sculpted his famous sculpture Let's beat swords into plowshares, which is located near the UN building, and Boris Gurevich posed for him. His figure was considered at that time the most ideal and the most suitable for this sculpture. Here is such a legendary man! that this is a legendary man, I learned much later, after the army, that he was the first Olympic wrestling champion in the USSR. But what does the title of my story have to do with it, "Let's beat swords into plowshares" - you ask. So it turns out that the famous Soviet sculptor Yevgeny Vechetich, sculpted his famous sculpture Let's beat swords into plowshares, which is located near the UN building, and Boris Gurevich posed for him. His figure was considered at that time the most ideal and the most suitable for this sculpture. Here is such a legendary man! that this is a legendary man, I learned much later, after the army, that he was the first Olympic wrestling champion in the USSR. But what does the title of my story have to do with "Breaking swords into plowshares" - you ask. So it turns out that the famous Soviet sculptor Yevgeny Vechetich, sculpted his famous sculpture Let's beat swords into plowshares, which is located near the UN building, and Boris Gurevich posed for him. His figure was considered at that time the most ideal and the most suitable for this sculpture. Here is such a legendary man! sculpted his famous sculpture We Will Beat Swords into Plowshares, which is located near the UN building, and Boris Gurevich posed for him. His figure was considered at that time the most ideal and the most suitable for this sculpture. Here is such a legendary man! sculpted his famous sculpture We Will Beat Swords into Plowshares, which is located near the UN building, and Boris Gurevich posed for him. His figure was considered at that time the most ideal and the most suitable for this sculpture. Here is such a legendary man!
PS. So, don't drink guys. Alcohol is not the choice of a minister or a welder, a gopnik or an Olympic champion. "