3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metalist1925 20.12.20 05:17 am

how do you like the first gameplay? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Something didn’t catch too much. The location is beautiful - yes, it reminded the Collectors ship from ME2. But everything else is so-so.
And hike, the new ME will also be a platformer
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
MuscleMuseum 20.12.20

pseudo gameplay

I
Ivasik 20.12.20

If we assume that Andromeda is a continuation of the ME trilogy, then somehow sour.

If Andromeda is considered a new, separate, independent game, then it seems like nothing.

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 20.12.20

Ivasik
So it is new, there are events in 30 years or something like that, the story is completely different, we are strangers in the world of aliens and our planet or system has welled up, somehow we are looking for a new home in a new system. I liked it, everything is beautiful.

a
avenger93 20.12.20

To be honest, I liked it. The location is incredibly beautiful. Yes, and still I will change the face of the years. So so far so good.

M
Metalist1925 20.12.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky is
not such a stranger. Azari, there is already) Yes, and who are they wondering partners? Humans or humanoids

O
Ostap bandera 20.12.20

If we look specifically at the video, complete nudota, super Mario in space, the game xs, but if you follow the principle that usually the very juice is shown in gameplay videos, then hope gradually fades away (However, it did not really burn)

G
Gwynny 20.12.20

Not bad. All is good. Now it's up to the open world and gameplay, which is mostly important.

B
Belomorkanal 20.12.20

Now there will be 10 identical themes with the same video.

f
firmvare 20.12.20

While the current graphics are normal, if they do not cut it when they release it, there is no action at all, well, it's like a technical demo of the roofing felts to visually show what the engine is capable of. not the one that was with Shepard before.
All the same, the developers are the same, which means that the game will sooner be no worse than previous versions.

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

The gameplay strongly resembles the Inquisition. It might be nice if they can fill locations with action. But so far too little has been shown to draw conclusions.

R
RGC 20.12.20

Was there any gameplay there? Just a picture was shown and the walking of the characters. No gunplay, no dialogue. And by the way, the new default face gg sucks

s
saa0891 20.12.20

Of course, there is not enough gameplay, but the locations look gorgeous, the jetpack, by the way, was also well screwed up, finally there will be many secret places, GG finally learned how to jump normally, and in battle it will help to take a better position, I really hope that managing companions will still be normal , although judging by the fact that there was little hope in the Inquisition.

H
HunterS0UL 20.12.20

Hmm, they pulled the cat for the personal belongings so much and that's all they leaked ... Brutally.
They could have stretched at least five to ten minutes. But, no, "we will show you everything in November." Assholes.

W
Wild rider 20.12.20

I liked the location very much.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 20.12.20

The video is great. For a while, I got that same feeling of 2010 when I first played ME2. Developers have really fulfilled their promises, they will really return the same spirit of mass effect to the game.
Judging by the context, the heroes got lost in space and landed on a newly discovered space station, which at the end showed its location on the map.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 20.12.20

Somehow not very good. They showed a beautiful location and how the character jumps, that's it. Six months before the release, and we are still rolling it out for review.

-
-Raixs- 20.12.20

I was hoping for the return of the spirit of the first ME, so I did not see any of this. Let's see how things will be with the gameplay on Mako. However, since it does not carry a weapon, it will be a normal vehicle, such as a horse from the Inquisition.

X
Xiahou Dun 20.12.20

Dragon Effect: Inquisitor of Andromeda - Revenge of the Asari Cheburashka

If, like in DAI, the party members disappear out of battle, I'll just go under the table in hysterics

S
Sergey Dobrovolsky 20.12.20

Metalist1925
Well, Azari is and is, the point is that we are strangers in this system, like, not like in the previous parts, we are from the coalition and all that, in short, we are a kind of Chritophora Columba

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

everything is cool, but they chose a dull, angular location in it badly with a graphone,
I canceled the pitch that the character was running like that alone and heard people and then the theatrical
asari performance immediately went stupidly badly dressed, so she was probably not initially in the team.