3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guest 20.12.20 05:17 am

Game Impression (Panzar)

Not really
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAJI9R 20.12.20

The game of super
current people are still few

P
ParheliaTV 20.12.20

Shaggy Poodle Sannin! Here's my opinion! Ugh f * ck

D
Dubki2 20.12.20

Played, pumped up to 4 lvl, without real investments there is nothing to do at all.
The game is poor, no gameplay, no balance.
Don't even waste your time, thanks for reading.

-
-joker- 20.12.20

Well, I downloaded it just today and the impression of the game is twofold. On the one hand, the game is interesting, having the beginnings of a team battle, plus beautiful graphics, well-developed locations and several other goodies that are simply pleasing to the eye. But with all these advantages, there is a donation, which in the future, most likely, will deliver a lot of problems for players who are not ready to pay for in-game things, plus the ability to buy a ready-made high-level character. So far, all this does not interfere with the game, and it is played quite fervently, fascinates, but that's what will happen next ...

W
Warboss 20.12.20

Rather, you're shit.

M
Melanholiy 20.12.20

It is immediately evident that the game is designed to cleanly cut down more babos. At the very beginning of the game, they offer to buy a maximally pumped character for real money. All the bells and whistles are basically also for real .. Then there is no particular desire to play.

W
Warboss 20.12.20

Pumped the 27th lvl out of 30 while spending 100r on premium. Questions?

A
Antierror 20.12.20

I played for a week, pumped 15lvl IMHO game yy:
1 balance 0 both in classes and in sumon: low-level players are thrown like meat to highldonators, and they mold and mock over them what they are "bottom", "crabs" ...
2 donat tin , and gear decides almost everything.
3 undeveloped and monotonous.
4 a bunch of flaws and bugs.
Conclusion: -'Gap 'game is an example of what the graphics do not solve.

B
Booby 20.12.20

Antierror
Infa 100%.
As usual in f2p there is no training.
Any pumped Persian takes 1 level with a heavy attack. Everyone is here. Put a block, don't put it - here's your balance.

u
user name 20.12.20

I pumped one Persian dr 17lvl, I'm pulling up other Persians now. The game is addictive and not annoying. Donat is not cruel, so don't get fooled by crabs. I have been playing since January 2013, I invested 200 rubles at most. And the balance is not very good, since there were few players on the servers, now there are more and the developed ones will rule.

M
Mercury Krasnov 20.12.20

The game has changed a lot since 2012. It can be played safely without angry donations and imbalance. Time has shown that it is cool.

M
Mercury Krasnov 20.12.20

By the way PVE appeared !!! Rejoice my servants AHAHAHAHAHA

Z
Zardonic_i_am 20.12.20

Rare shit! the impression is that they took BG from Warcraft, reduced the maps by 5-6 times
and donated in the best traditions of Ugnov and Mylsru

T
Tatarin2 20.12.20

I thought for a long time whether the topic was correct at all, because on the site the registered person was written in advance just PANZAR, and then there are some added words. in general, the moderators are blown away by various fig moronic words, although the problems really exist, but I think I'll play somewhere until next October and close the fucking shop. And who has a choice, I'll say you can play, but the game is stupid if you are not a rat, in my opinion this game is for cunning **** x, since they basically give experience or points for murder and for mini-help by the character himself, but for the majority for the rest, although they should give something, they do not give it.So my verdict is this game for cheatrills or for bachelors looking for easy money, extremely for shkoloty who, after school, have nothing to do, so they take the rap playing this game. Advise real money not to add current, you will regret we added somewhere around 3000 crystals, but then They really regretted this game was not worth the money, they really didn’t make it completely, but they’ve already got the money.

In a word, there is humor in the game, that whoever sees in the pictures is really not a joke, but funny until fainting) put yourself an orc pulls out a sword from an asshole) and looks like a dwarf)))

H
Hedgehog 20.12.20

I haven't played for 3 years. Accidentally stumbled upon an ad, decide to remember. Nothing has changed: there was no balance, and there is no balance, the donat was shaking without a sense of proportion, and they continue. In the beta test, the game was much better. It is a pity that the developers themselves ruined their project