3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
newgamer 20.12.20 05:18 am

Kate's treatment (Fallout 4)

Hello. Such a problem. Can't cure Kate of addiction. Firstly, the quest was not issued (there was a conversation), but maybe this is normal. Secondly, I have created all the conditions. I even made her sit on the chair in the shelter where I need it. But, nevertheless, the terminal writes that "the object was not found".
Can anyone please help?
19 Comments
Sort by:
H
HunterS0UL 20.12.20

newgamer
Perhaps we need to raise its position a little more. Share what she likes for a while.
Perhaps you need to talk to her again, standing by the chair or something.

The wiki says that three simple lines of persuasion will slip through a conversation with her. Was that already?
It is also said that she herself must sit in this chair, otherwise the script will not work.

n
newgamer 20.12.20

HunterS0UL
It would have been strange to raise her disposition even more if she had already asked to be taken to Vault 95.
No, that was not the case. There was only one in conversation about this.
It is still impossible to seat her in a chair by a command, but she did not sit there purposefully.

H
HunterS0UL 20.12.20

newgamer
Here are all the quest stages listed on the wiki:
1 Bring Kate to vault 95;
2 Find a clean room;
3 Talk to Keith;
4 Wait until she sits in a chair;
5 Cure her addiction;
6 Talk to her again.

Nothing has been written about bugs yet. Apparently, rare and not everyone has it.
Perhaps a couple of vrazhin hid somewhere?

n
newgamer 20.12.20

HunterS0UL
Does it say whether the quest is celebrated in Pip-Boy or not?
There are no enemies, because the location is marked that it is cleared.

H
HunterS0UL 20.12.20

newgamer
By default, every step of the quest should be checked .

n
newgamer 20.12.20

Yeah. I do not have that.
In general, the dialogue took place under strange circumstances, when, as a result of the conversation, at first Kate liked what I said, and after which she did not. Well, then she started talking about the shelter, but the quest was not given to me.
I tried to wait and improve the relationship, but somehow now she does not speak after the promotion. There has already been one time that Kate is "delighted", but nothing much happened.

r
rosomaha7 20.12.20

HunterS0UL
And the last name is Parker?

Z
ZlobnyDed 20.12.20

Just finished this quest. Each stage was marked in a pip-boy and on the map, when she sat in the chair, the pointer was on the terminal. Well, then everything is on the knurled

J
Jucy 20.12.20

The same problem can not be cured and there is no quest, but the conversation was

R
Royal_King 20.12.20

Kate walks over to the chair, but does not sit down, remains standing next to it. Before that, she talked, she agreed to sit down, did anyone have such a bug?

R
Royal_King 20.12.20

solved the problem, it was necessary to clear the entire location from enemies, apparently the script only works under this condition ...

I
Ivan1477 20.12.20

Good day everyone.
People, I can't open the terminal in vault 95 that opens the door to the part of the vault where Kate needs to be taken. We need an incredible level of hacking (. I took Valentine there on purpose, but it turned out to be difficult for him too. How did you open that? Did you upgrade the hack to the last level or am I doing something wrong?

R
Royal_King 20.12.20

Ivan1477
strange, I don't remember such a place, there all the doors are open to the treatment room, at least that's how it was with me.

D
Dobbi 20.12.20

I had it so that she sat down, cut out not all the enemies, judging by the radar and screams, going into the terminal, began cleaning and then something happened or something. Pts. it took a long time to clear the terminal, looked a few more times, I thought everything was buggy. In a minute, or something, everything went on, maybe it should be so. After sleeping, I returned to Curie)))))

I
Ivan1477 20.12.20

Thanks for answers. Apparently I'm definitely doing something wrong or I'm trying to go to the wrong place)

k
killerbot 20.12.20

my pipboy in the shelter does not work. I go down the elevator, and the marker hangs on it, they say, go upstairs. what the hell? I won't find my way without a track marker

M
Meguro 20.12.20

So such a disaster. The pipboy indicates that you need to find a clean room. I found her. But the terminal is inactive. There just stupidly no button "Open the door". What is the problem? Who faced?

l
loxless 20.12.20

A buggy quest twice drove this fool in the 95th, cleaned everything that was possible there. There is no way to hike. For this addict starts a conversation and the quest is not displayed. And it doesn't start. Rat one word.

Perhaps this stupid shelter needs to be cared for and cherished, and whoever entered it before the medical quest is in flight.

B
BlackTigerTK 20.12.20

loxless
Here's what the English wiki advises about bugs in this quest:
"The quest might not trigger after Cait's dialogue. If that happens, you can workaround this by not allowing her to talk to you about it (choose the" Maybe Later "option). You need her to not be your companion but you can't dismiss her directly without triggering the dialog. Find another one of your companions, and ask them to join you. Send Cait on her way. As she is leaving, talk to her. This will trigger the dialogue again and this time the quest will show up in your quest log. [Verified]

To trigger Cait's quest AFTER the bugged conversation, you should:
Get rid of any companion (you can do this by talking to them and choosing appropriate dialogue branch),
Stand in front of Cait,
Open console, `by default, execute setstage 1666c5 0
You will be fast moved to a place near Vault 95 and" Benign Intervention "quest will immediately be triggered to start, so you can see it in your quest log.
Talk to Cait and make her to be your companion,
From this point you can be sure that if you follow all other advises in this section you will not encounter any bugs during the "Benign Intervention" quest. "