3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snenger 27.10.19 02:19 pm

Doesn't see the esp files in the launcher. BUTTON \"FILES ARE NOT BLACKED OUT! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Button Files visible, it is not darkened.
When I go to the File, it's empty, I can not see any fashion. (although they at me are)
Fashion set correctly, the folder date.
Skyrim 1.9 - pirates.
What to do? Hunting mod to play....
Like, the pen set, or buy litsuhu, the furnace! Re installed already. To buy, not working, student.

18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atay Wolverine 27.10.19

In the SkyrimPrefs file in the folder C:\Users\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Launcher after the line has two lines, after they put bEnableFileSelection=1.

Try it, if it does not, then delete this line, but I helped.

S
Snenger 27.10.19

Button Files visible, it is not darkened.
When I go to the File, it's empty, I can not see any fashion. (although they at me are)
Fashion set correctly, the folder date.
Skyrim 1.9 - pirates.
What to do? Hunting mod to play....
Like, the pen set, or buy litsuhu, the furnace! Re installed already. To buy, not working, student.

v
ven96 27.10.19

Install Wrye_Bash gives advanced control modes and at the same time recognize the conflicts

E
Emeaya 27.10.19

Look at the files, and then launch skyrim through the launcher

A
Atay Wolverine 27.10.19

In the SkyrimPrefs file in the folder C:\Users\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Launcher after the line has two lines, after they put bEnableFileSelection=1.

Try it, if it does not, then delete this line, but I helped.

R
ReKsSam 27.10.19

Snenger
Download other mod managers\download another Repack

v
ven96 27.10.19

Install Wrye_Bash gives advanced control modes and at the same time recognize the conflicts

E
Emeaya 27.10.19

Look at the files, and then launch skyrim through the launcher

R
ReKsSam 27.10.19

Snenger
Download other mod managers\download another Repack

M
Mishanya 42 27.10.19

I had Skyrim LE and I next installed the Skyrim - Extended Edition. Extended didn't like and I blew it, then
launcher on LE stopped to see fashion. I have tried everything does not help does not see the way,so I made her forced to find
way.The folder with the old game hidden in some other folder, run the new installation of the game(write down the path is the same where
was Skyrim) click install.As soon as I start the download, press cancel.We drag our old game in its place and
all the launcher is working as before.

M
Mishanya 42 27.10.19

I had Skyrim LE and I next installed the Skyrim - Extended Edition. Extended didn't like and I blew it, then
launcher on LE stopped to see fashion. I have tried everything does not help does not see the way,so I made her forced to find
way.The folder with the old game hidden in some other folder, run the new installation of the game(write down the path is the same where
was Skyrim) click install.As soon as I start the download, press cancel.We drag our old game in its place and
all the launcher is working as before.

T
Tokumi Kamino 27.10.19

I do not even know if you still need this answer, but I all the same will write to him he might be better or easier well or something there (-^_^-)'.. in General: if you do not see go into the game folder, find there file document ->Skyrim -> and click on it after Launcher what is not-whether the lines of` write bEnableFileSelection=1 (maybe something else need to type, but! it helped me okay ).
OPTIONAL: if this feel ENB is missing but when I installed the game\mod he was doing so: -> to read to the end! and not run away after the long-familiar words setting! In a General way: click on the installation of the same Skyrim that you polzuyutsya waiting for the puck all ESPor need an ESP file(s) throw, copy theroaming need ESP to your directory (close the installer). AND WILL IS READY. and no need to run for city Internet and bespoking somebody! ;)))) simple and easy are not interchangeable :) enjoy and put me a rating if this helped as a thank you ;) ..
PS Everyone an easy and exciting day! !\(-^o^-)/! ..

T
Tokumi Kamino 27.10.19

I do not even know if you still need this answer, but I all the same will write to him he might be better or easier well or something there (-^_^-)'.. in General: if you do not see go into the game folder, find there file document ->Skyrim -> and click on it after Launcher what is not-whether the lines of` write bEnableFileSelection=1 (maybe something else need to type, but! it helped me okay ).
OPTIONAL: if this feel ENB is missing but when I installed the game\mod he was doing so: -> to read to the end! and not run away after the long-familiar words setting! In a General way: click on the installation of the same Skyrim that you polzuyutsya waiting for the puck all ESPor need an ESP file(s) throw, copy theroaming need ESP to your directory (close the installer). AND WILL IS READY. and no need to run for city Internet and bespoking somebody! ;)))) simple and easy are not interchangeable :) enjoy and put me a rating if this helped as a thank you ;) ..
PS Everyone an easy and exciting day! !\(-^o^-)/! ..

R
Roma Mandzy 27.10.19

If you press start+K to open the registry it says regedit go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Bethesda Softworks or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432NodeBethesda Softworks there Skyrim is the file path to the game Installed Path change to correct value if not then just remove it and go through the launcher and click Install, helped me.

R
Roma Mandzy 27.10.19

If you press start+K to open the registry it says regedit go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Bethesda Softworks or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432NodeBethesda Softworks there Skyrim is the file path to the game Installed Path change to correct value if not then just remove it and go through the launcher and click Install, helped me.

A
An0NiMuS 12.04.21

Roma Manzi
Simply the best!

V
Vasil76225 09.05.21

Roma Manji
Oh, thank you! Gods bless your good heart.

s
swr758 28.06.21

BezUN4ik
Thank you, you helped me a lot