3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francis I 20.12.20 05:21 am

Armies of the countries of the world

I read about the army in the forum. And it occurred to me to create my own with Champagne and the Priestesses of Love.
Which army in the world do you consider the strongest and why? And which army in the world would you like to serve?
If you provide information by region (For example, Europe has the strongest army, etc.)
182 Comments
Sort by:
F
Francis I 20.12.20

Personally, I myself consider the USA to be the most powerful army in the World, because very few people have such a quantity of high-precision weapons combined with mobility and the latest achievements of science and technology. The United States also has the most powerful fleet.
I consider Germany to be the strongest army in Europe (Purely intuitively, although KSK seems to be the coolest). The most powerful army in Asia is China and / or South Korea. I myself would not refuse to serve in the Swiss army

D
Don thomas falcone 20.12.20

Of course, the USA. No other country in the world has such a powerful military potential. In Europe, I'm leaning towards Great Britain, although France is also somewhere nearby. In Asia - China is 100%.

R
RicoChico 20.12.20

American girls are not prepared for war with major countries. The French failed miserably in the operation to free a captured soldier or journalist somewhere in Africa. And the British generally got lost when they tried to carry out an operation to destroy enemy aircraft.

A
Amiminoru 20.12.20

Israeli army of the

L
Lightninggg 20.12.20

USA. I would go to one myself.

D
Decadent 20.12.20

Red Army.

Francis I
South Korea
If it were not for the support of the Pindos, there would be a united communist Korea.

50GB 20.12.20

The future will show who is stronger and who has stronger nerves.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

Our army is the strongest and most enduring in the world. We have a square ride, and a round one is carried. The stomach of our soldier will digest sand, stones and even what is given in the dining room. Our soldier will withstand any harsh conditions: heat, cold, dampness, hunger, - and this only makes him angrier. Our Kalash works in any conditions: in dust, in mud. But we have one flaw - traitors from above

n
nyа 20.12.20

The United States has the weakest army.

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

Many today are waiting for their return as never before.

I wish peace to the whole world.

D
Decadent 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
Many
Who exactly?

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

EnwinE Certainly
not you!

D
Decadent 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
Do you really want these pacifist stingers back ?

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

EnwinE
Who else do you think will be able to enlighten all the governments of our world at least a little? Look around the whole post-scoop going to hell !!!!

N
Nighthawkreal 20.12.20

Russians, Germans and Asians.

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

EnwinE
Do you watch TV or what?

S
Sausage 20.12.20

The most powerful and strong and one might even say humane army in the world is, of course, the Red Army, which is Soviet and at the moment, the Army of the Russian Federation. The rest of the army is so-fie. Pindosnya current with the "Papuans" can only fight. The beaten Geyropa is no longer the one with Libya for six months could not do anything (!)

D
Decadent 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
I don't watch TV, because there is nothing interesting there.
Face the truth: the United States intervenes in other people's affairs, declares wars for resources under the pretext of "bringing democracy", etc. Examples: the bombing of Yugoslavia, the war in Iraq, etc.

F
Francis I 20.12.20

The most powerful and strong and one might even say humane army in the world is, of course, the Red Army, it is Soviet and at the moment

And it has not existed for many years now ...

If it were not for the support of the Pindos, there would be a united communist Korea.
Bullshit, compare the strength of the South Korean army and North. Korean and at the same time googled the equipment. The only advantage of the North. Korea - the fact that no one needs it ... The

United States interferes in other people's affairs, declares wars for resources under the pretext of "bringing democracy"
like any country

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

EnwinE
And what do you think the USSR did in Afghanistan? And in Cuba? And what happened to Chechnya? And today what do you think is going on, you know where? That again, the United States and Jews are seen everywhere?