3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francis I 20.12.20 05:21 am

Armies of the countries of the world

I read about the army in the forum. And it occurred to me to create my own with Champagne and the Priestesses of Love.
Which army in the world do you consider the strongest and why? And which army in the world would you like to serve?
If you provide information by region (For example, Europe has the strongest army, etc.)
182 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

If so, then about weapons, I would bet on biological weapons, the
reason is simple - minimal damage to infrastructure,
but now genetic engineering is very weak, so you cannot create a virus for 5 million DNA reduplications, for example. and this is such-and-such a pandora's box, and at any moment it can mutate with a rapidly growing mass.
so good old sugar bombs are best. big boom-boom symmetrically on the coast along the continental shelf so as not to knock the planet out of orbit and cause a dusty winter - hammer the center of server America with conventional rockets. if it’s bad that will blow away the nearest countries and it is worth waiting for a tsunami, potsona.
but this is a mythical weapon. the only 200 kilobombs were sunk somewhere and quite a lot of them will be required.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

of course the reapers

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

Nuclear warheads in Russia - 8484, - eperny theater, where are so many?

n
nyа 20.12.20

To evaluate how the Russian troops would have fought, you can see how Ukraine and Novorossiya are fighting right now.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

nya
yes you are an expert, as I can see, and how old you are, if not secret?

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Fedor Mikhailovich
disagrees weaker, our air defense is the most modern in the world and even the United States smokes on the sidelines, not to mention the missile arsenal, no one will go into the attack without a bomb strike.

P
Pilat. 20.12.20

Renaissance Army

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011 Russia has
nuclear warheads - 8484, - epery theater, where are so many?
whatever other rights are not pumped if that.

n
nyа 20.12.20

Nevoeiro I am 28 years old. I did not serve.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

nya
I'm 28 years old. I did not serve.
Well, go ahead to the service, otherwise there are many of you such experts, and even somehow strange that you were not called up.
and if there is evidence of the presence of the Russian army in Ukraine, please provide it to NATO, OSCE, EU, etc.

n
nyа 20.12.20

Nevoeiro Well, tell me about the army expert.

S
Sayonara 20.12.20

1) USA: powerful aircraft, precision weapons, equipment, the most powerful fleet. But this, of course, does not mean that they are capable of conquering any country / defeating any army.
2) China. Units. LOTS of units. And a rapidly developing army. In general, in the coming decades, it will be possible to evaluate its effectiveness using various examples. So far, as history shows, the Chinese are not so hot fighters.

In the meantime, in practice, the strongest armies have always come from the Deutsche :)

S
Sayonara 20.12.20

> and always lost
Uh-huh, when the whole world was already connected.

D
David_Mirra 20.12.20

Belarusian strongest office

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Sayonara
Uh-huh, when the whole world was already connected.
Yeah, when the whole world went in the wrong direction, together with the preichlands, Romanians, Hungarians, Poles, Italians and the rest of the trifle, as well as with the Mongols, a bunch of rabble was going to plunder.
the whole world, which sat and waited in which direction there would be a turning point)

S
Sayonara 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
However, the majority were Deutsches. And it's not only about the Second, but also about the First, where they were highly praised. And Germashka was just beginning its existence, but it was already striving for domination. )

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Sayonara
you are right, and in the 1st they culturally sucked from Russia, including from your ancestors)
Bismarck warned that you shouldn't go to Russia.

M
Mr. Strelok 20.12.20

Well, I should add, I think that many countries have a lot of super-mega secrets. So only practice will help you find out who is the strongest in the world.
PS It's nice that such cultured people communicate, well, almost.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Mr. Strelok
practice wins or losses?

F
Francis I 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
you are right and in the 1st they culturally sucked from Russia
Yeah, so sucked that then Russia paid reparations. The mushroom tried