3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Francis I 20.12.20 05:21 am

Armies of the countries of the world

I read about the army in the forum. And it occurred to me to create my own with Champagne and the Priestesses of Love.
Which army in the world do you consider the strongest and why? And which army in the world would you like to serve?
If you provide information by region (For example, Europe has the strongest army, etc.)
182 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
why such conclusions or is it just idle talk , to the cemetery ...
Come to Orlovo, to the Moscow region, to the cemetery, you will see everything with your own eyes. There

are a lot of young people among the deceased who have read what is at stake, understood or pulled out what you are interested in and answered? or what could you answer profitably?
Have you ever learned Russian? Do you always bypass the forest of the truth of life in our country? Or is it a trololo pose?

does it give you every right to call Russia "rashka" not to hate your country?
This gives me every right to speak out in support of the words of the Evil Gambler that in our country not everything is as easy as it would seem to you. I wonder who you work as?

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
Who are you, what would I explain to you? All that I have written above is my personal opinion about the state of affairs in the country, but your opinion (the opinion of a stoned quilted jacket) does not interest me at all.

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

Den-z2011
Don't waste your energy my friend! This person is not you, not me, when we cannot prove anything. He will repeat his words like a parrot even if half of the country is destroyed by a nuclear bomb.

l
lokkie 20.12.20

The kids are afraid of their native Russian army, preferring to serve in the American .. bggyg))))
And after that they still argue which army is stronger. ))

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

lokkie
they are cowardly that you can't even imagine how much)

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011
Come to Orlovo, to the Moscow region, to the cemetery, see everything with your own eyes.
Is there a lot of young people among the dead, is this a priority?
Have you ever learned the Russian language? Do you always bypass the forest of the truth of life in our country? Or is it a trololo pose
and you do not seem to understand what I mean? the truth of life is interesting, you repeat it as if I and others do not know it, we know my friend and we know all the disadvantages, and we know how all this is done, but we are not used to talking about it in vain, we do, and not whine like rest.

This gives me every right to speak out in support of the words of the Evil Gambler that in our country not everything is as easy as it would seem to you. I wonder who you work for.
this gives you the right to whine like a dog, and this is a zee, "everything is not so easy in the country" everyone knows this without you, but they do not whine like a zee and the others, but do the job.

Interestingly, what do you work as?
and why do you need to know, you are of the opinion of Zee, which means a quilted jacket.

EVIL PLAYER Who
are you anyway to explain something to you?
who feeds you ...
Everything that I have written above is my personal opinion about the state of affairs in the country. Your opinion (the opinion of a stoned quilted jacket) does not interest me at all.
and if so then slam the bottle.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.20

Is Nevoeiro
a priority?
This is a fact

and you don't seem to understand what it is about? the truth of life is interesting, you repeat it as if I and others do not know it, we know my friend and we know all the disadvantages, and we know how all this is done, but we are not used to talking about it in vain, we do, and not whine like rest.
I don’t know who the zee and the rest are. And I, I don’t whine, I write as it is. Judging by your above antics, you don’t know nichrome about life in our country. The indicator of Russia, first of all, is the standard of living of people, and not her individual personalities, who call others losers, but hide their specialty themselves,

this gives you the right to whine like a dog, and this is zee, "everything is not so easy in the country" everyone knows this without you, but they don't whine like Zee and the rest are doing business.
A person who lives in poverty is considered a failure. At the same time, you confirm that it is not easy to live in our country. Sir, you are a hypocrite,

but why do you need to know, you are of the opinion of Zee, which means a quilted jacket.
Calling someone a loser you must oppose to state your specialty

S
Summer33 20.12.20

The moment when those with whom you discussed geopolitics all summer suddenly write, "Damn, soon September 1, I don't want to go to school (institute))))

And on the subject, it saddens that there are still many young people who do not like his country, and blames all his failures and troubles on it (and now the trend is to blame everything personally on Putin.) People remember, you are doing your own destiny, it did not work out 1 time try further.
As for the army, I will say one thing, the army of 2014 has made great progress when comparing it with the army of 2000. And this applies to everything, equipment, weapons, tactics. Reducing the service life to 1 year was the right decision, and a strong increase in the salary of military personnel also helped a lot, at the moment there are already a lot of people serving on contract, and the recruitment continues. And most importantly, unlike the Americans, the Russian army is not joined by those who have played enough shooters and build illusions for themselves, but conscious people, which significantly increases the fighting spirit.
And now the opinion: the most powerful army, the army of pendos (constant wars, a huge budget), then the army of the Russian Federation (rearmament + a huge number of strategic weapons), then China (sometimes it seems that they can enslave the whole world with shovels). But when an equal number of soldiers meet on the battlefield without support, it seems to me that the Russians will tear anyone up. such dedication is not found in any country.
People, love your country !!! All good!

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Den-z2011
I don’t know who the zee and the rest are. And I, I don’t whine, I write as it is. Judging by your above antics, you don’t know shit about life in our country. The indicator of Russia, first of all, is the level life of people, and not of its individual personalities, who call others losers, but hide their specialty,
I repeat, read and read again.

A person who lives in poverty is considered a failure. At the same time, you confirm that living in our country is not easy. Sir, you are a hypocrite
as my grandfather said in 1928, who did not work, lived poorly, and this truth is still relevant.

Calling someone a loser, you are obliged, on the contrary, to state your specialty
. Who I called a loser? Lazy, so more correctly, but you are not one of them?

S
Stratostress Authority 20.12.20

Summer23
"And this applies to everything, equipment, weapons, tactics."
Tactics ?! My ankle boots cracked with laughter.

"... people are conscientious about the Russian army ..."
A student of the agrarian institute through the department ended up in an army, then a cadet and now he is an officer. Without doing anything, the platoon commander gets salary. Tactics, fighting spirit ?! These are the dreams of a traveling militarist. Smaller tasks will be cut, the day will pass. As a result, the sergeants do everything. The main thing is not to run into a superior officer, and life is wonderful. And endless constructions ...
The army is preparing cannon fodder, which from the accumulated anger will, in the extreme of all extreme cases, crumble everything with a shovel. Not very long, of course, but for more, an ordinary soldier is not needed.

M
Maxis1977 20.12.20

1-USA, 2-Russia, 3-China

F
Francis I 20.12.20

Wow, the topic of the armies of the world has been reduced to personalization and phallometry with virtual phalluses of the country.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

The last of us
http://topwar.ru/17434-raskryt-sluchay-dedovschiny-v-izrailskoy-armii.html

http://oper.ru/oforum/read.php?thread_id=1049511030

F
Francis I 20.12.20

Aleksator
Hmm, compared to Russian hazing, a kindergarten.

S
Summer33 20.12.20

People from where you have such news, my brother in the special forces conscript served half a year ago. 1. serve a year 2. now in the army for any garbage will be brought to justice. They shot often, but there was almost no hand-to-hand combat (the fight against bullying again).
But about the contract soldiers who served there, he said only one thing, "they are taught to kill."
And yet, they are so mentally prepared that in combat they have only one task in their minds.

Well, now let's schoolchildren tell me how everything is bad in the army, and come up with 100,500 excuses and reasons for yourself not to go to the army and excuse yourself))))

F
Francis I 20.12.20

Summer23
No need! I wanted to join the army, they promised me to join the rocket troops. Then, after conscript service, it will be possible to earn robust money under the contract, but it did not work out. They revealed flat feet and their vision did not suit them.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

Is there any experience of hazing Francis I , or just rumors from third parties, after which you will go for yourself at the mere mention of the army?

S
Summer33 20.12.20

Francis I
where do you judge then? It didn't work out)))) By the way, now instead of a time limit for 2 years, you can sign a contract and instead of a free service, you will receive 30k per month, and if you become a sergeant, then there will be 50k, though there is a risk, there are a lot of conflicts now (well, you understand what I). By the way, combat give an increase of * 2 to salary, or even more (he did not say exactly)

F
Francis I 20.12.20

Aleksator Summer23
Completed an
internship in the military prosecutor's office. Cases of bullying, Over 100500. Torn anuses, beaten to a pulp. During the month that I did my internship, there were more than 21 cases. As a rule, the victim "does not remember" who beat him. convicted one Caucasian woman under 111 Art.

You will receive 30k per month, and if you become a sergeant, then 50k.
Eh, don't poison the soul, uncle. I know.

S
Summer33 20.12.20

Francis I
and contract soldiers do not have bullying, so now there is a choice)