3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fan_Tiesto 20.12.20 05:24 am

what climate would you prefer to live in?

The climate of Spain would suit me - I do not tolerate the cold well ... in Siberia or Yakutia I would die on the second day (these are zones unsuitable for human life, those who live there are superheroes), in St. Petersburg I went crazy from cloudiness and rains ...
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

I live in skyrim. it happens that on May 9, you can still find a
snowball to live where it is drier and warmer so that there are no annual cycles with sub-zero temperatures, here. but the problem is the sun. only superheroes that are not sensitive to ultraviolet or photosynthesizing live under the baking sun.

R
Roograx 20.12.20

I would like in a temperate climate, where it is not too hot and not too cold. The golden mean, so to speak. But I live in Siberia. It seems that it is not bad either, but it is too hot in summer, in fact, as cold in winter :)

O
Omega 20.12.20

I hate the heat, and all kinds of evil in the form of mosquitoes, midges, horseflies, as well as gadflies that bite through the skin with such force that it bleeds, and in general I feel bad at high temperatures, in winter when (-40) - (- 43) here this is normal, well, and (+10) - (+ 15) in the spring is also not bad ...

b
belmed 20.12.20

In Southern California, it's sunny and cloudless for 300 days a year

m
mars766 20.12.20

Fan_Tiesto
In the one I live in now. That to which I was used to since childhood.

L
LuNature 20.12.20

tropics

T
The_Black_Wolf 20.12.20

Tropical climate. Ideally I would like to settle on some tropical island. CIS looks too dull for me

m
meagarry 20.12.20

probably there is no climate in nature in which I would like to live, but: all year round 25-30 degrees. and necessarily a coast with palm trees, sand and warm clear water)

w
warp 37 20.12.20

In a temperate climate, to always be + 20-25 Celsius. As in late spring and early autumn. I can't stand winter and summer.

K
Konstantin Mos 20.12.20

belmed
warp 37
+++

T
TTG 20.12.20

In cold climates but hot summers.

A
AR3E 20.12.20

In Iceland, the rules.

U
Uilenspiegel 20.12.20

Where there is no heat. Even here in the Urals, where summer lasts one and a half weeks, she manages to get me in order.

N
Nkupe 20.12.20

In temperate climates, I'm fine

B
BioGen 20.12.20

Where it is

A
Alexey Chichigin 20.12.20

Where there is plus 15-20 degrees, and at the same time low humidity. - I cannot stand humidity, because of it I always go with a runny nose in the summer (I live in the Far East).

y
yurgenj 20.12.20

In the permafrost at a depth of 6 meters.
They will dig me out in five thousand years, see how well I have survived and make me a deity.
All the girls of the future will be mine!

A
Alexey Chichigin 20.12.20

yurgenj
In permafrost at a depth of 6 meters.
They will dig me out in five thousand years, see how well I have survived and make me a deity.
All the girls of the future will be mine.
Rather, they will send you to a laboratory, conduct a DNA examination, divide your body, decompose your organs into jars of liquid, and make a stuffed animal out of everything else. They will drive schoolchildren and show how a person looked in 2016.

S
Shine 20.12.20

I lived in London for three months, it is good there. According to local statements, the temperature in summer ranges from 15 ° to 20 °. And the winter is relatively cold, in my current habitat the temperature drops are stronger, of course. True, when I just went there, I expected endless rains, but they were almost never observed. It's a pity, I love the rains. But in general I liked it, there would be a donkey if possible, perhaps.

A
Alexator 20.12.20

in Venusian