3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
more.or.equal.null 20.12.20 05:25 am

Cool stories of our server town (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Somewhere there was already a similar topic, but it was long ago and not true. I don't remember the name anymore. We ought to throw some firewood, otherwise it’s quite quiet.
I think the participant needs no introduction :)

By the way, people asked to vote for the ban of such comrades. If anyone is interested, unsubscribe; no - welkam and hf.

http://rgho.st/8SbG8hJTB/image.png

ps If there is no ban again, give me the admin panel, please. Unlike you, I play THERE much more often, I will kick them.
106 Comments
Sort by:
g
gui1ty 20.12.20

I wanted to bake in order to burn the aimbot, but I almost vomited from the monstrous sense of the subject.
ps: I'm still roaring there on the way, thanks.

m
more.or.equal.null 20.12.20

I roar for what, he is a nerd in Africa too :)

_
_Naut_ 20.12.20

I often got into the use of input, the other day here on an aimbot, as in Temko about Eve, and how much they love / loved to break the number of slots and balance, I think that regular visitors there-server have a lot of impressions)

PS In general, it would be necessary to make a video using a demo

P
Psychedel1c 20.12.20

there was no such bullshit with me

A
ABorisovich 20.12.20

It just begs:
you, on the server there, keep here. All the best to you, good mood and health.

m

Yes, it looks like a reaction :)

Well, look: AS server - 7 people have rights (while playing once a week), CTF - at least 4 (also once a week), THERE - none, although it is played every day. What kind of discrimination? :(

z
zd.made 20.12.20

Probably because there are practically no adequate players at TAM who can be given such a privilege

m

Indeed, you alone are D'artagnan, and all the others ...

Maybe it's you?
If you are such a big boy and cannot be in emotion their manifestation for you is so terrible, then you should know that not all are so "adequate". Therefore, I ask myself an admin panel, and I do not need full rights, I just need to kick.

ps more than sure that you have such an "adequate" right for sure.

pps on here's some more madskills to catch up:
http://rgho.st/7LDhLSKNR/image.png

z
zd.made 20.12.20

So I do not claim such a right. And I do not advise giving to the rest. How many times did not go to THERE so sodom and gomorrah were always going on.

i
itsinthemind 20.12.20

usually assholes who do not more than one or two garden and omer, it is enough to kick them and everything becomes fine. collective voting is not always achievable.
and by the way, on the KTF server shit is seething much stronger and thicker than on there)))

c
cyber_spooky 20.12.20

itsinthemind
so you are on ktf :)

i
itsinthemind 20.12.20

that's why you are on ktf :)
Where there is pleasure - there I am! (c)

returning from KTF-fees to pg:

F
Fischer 20.12.20

Blah, Art, well, you provided such irrefutable evidence that it's immediately clear that the dude was a cheater, uh-huh! 40% amy! fstudiyu admin panel!

m

Fish, what are you talking about?

Oh, you mean the screen.
There is a link, like a killza, bio almost 3k per match and rocket 90% when he was shooting with me. And calamus rocket, of course, where is it without them. He's been playing for 10 years.

And the fact that he is lying can be seen from the dialogue.
For 10 years not to find out what antitcc is on PG - it's worth a lot :)

F
Fischer 20.12.20

competently))
well, and it was necessary to start with a screen in the bargain

F
F51 20.12.20

Gave Artlight an admin panel. Now you can write to me and him about cheating on TAM.
http://users.playground.ru/1538339/ @ PG
gms.maks @ Skype

_
_biohazard 20.12.20

Artlight admin panel, uzhs / o

E
Empathy13 20.12.20

Yes, let it be, what is already there. At least he plays regularly and for a long time, his eyes are trained, he is there right after me in terms of adequacy: 3 On CTF and AS I am sure - they can kick harmful personalities without the admin panel, but on TAM people are disorganized and irresponsible. Dark, dense and ignorant barbarians. Only art should show consciousness and be online in skypeak in the evening, even if not playing. And on the topic of the thread - so I am against uog being banned. If this is the very first, the real one - I doubt that he played with cheats, many people have already had pridekushki from him for a long time, I also had it before. But this is just my opinion, let's not shit about this, let the art figure it out now, and uog-u, if necessary, let him defend his innocence, after all, I'm not his lawyer.

t
totktonada 20.12.20

Empathy13
And if he decides to take a walk with a woman in the evening, instead of deliberately listening to nubs whining on Skype, they will shoot him!

u
uogcubdacc1 20.12.20

I will answer on behalf of uogov.

_Naut_
For "breaking slots" we have already been in the bath for about half a year. And after unban it did not do it. Where is it written in the rules that this is prohibited and punishable by a ban / kick?

At the expense of imbalance. When we play together, we want to be on the same team. After the transition, we ask the strongest player to move to another team, but as a rule we are rudely sent and kicked. Is it really that hard to just go over? Themselves, if you want to play with a friend, what will you do? And if I had the opportunity to play against a strong team, I myself would happily switch. And you have either full of pride, or inadequacy. Rather, the second, judging by the obscenities in the chat and insults. And where is it written in the rules that it is forbidden to move from one team to another, and this is punishable by a ban / kick?

For those who think that I have a high sensation, and at such a mouse speed you can't hit without cheats, I want to clarify. I don't think I have a high sensation. It's just that, unlike other players, I often turn around to control enemies from all sides. With the same sense, I can move slowly like a normal player. But the pace of the game is high, this is not a cop. And don't use cheaters from other games as an example. Better record video from demos. It will be very interesting for me to watch how you try to find cheats with us.

Now the principle of "leaders" and "flock of sheep" works on the server. Some say "Kikai, this is wag", others obediently perform. It was interesting to watch from the specs how people kick ordinary players who just entered the server and were kicked just because someone wrote "kick ******,

Into the account of nicknames. Try it yourself. Take the nickname "uogcubdacc" and go to the server. Kiki will immediately fall down. And how can you not take a new nickname every time? Otherwise you will not play. And so there is a chance that the "leader" will not command, and we will not be kicked.

more.or.equal.null wrote:
And the fact that he is lying is evident from the dialogue.
And how can this be seen? I know him very well and he doesn't like to write in public. And even more so in such an environment, when you write something, and the server administrator answers you so

It's amazing that he kept making excuses at all. I would just go out. What can you achieve when dealing with such people?

And here is what Artlight answered when I just wanted to chat with him 1 on 1. But this person is the server administrator.

And finally. Even if there are cheaters on the PG, isn't it more interesting to play against them, knowing in advance that if you win, it's a shame for the cheater, and if you lose, isn't it offensive? After all, any cheater can be defeated by skill and team play. I don't understand people who get angry when they lose against good players, because this is just a game for fun. And what prevents you from uniting against us? After all, the same people play every day. At least some of you tried to take the initiative and come to an agreement. For example, get together on Skype, and play together against us with a connection?
Instead of inviting good players to your team, you call the admin and kick us. For what?
Are you people with intelligence or a flock of sheep?