3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cripples 20.12.20 05:31 am

MKDEV - Doom is hacked by DENUVO Pala. (Doom (2016))

Spoiler

168 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Sandefend the
author was not going to make a crack for Lara, he only proved his assumptions about the denuva that this is a spin-off. And this is shown in the video. And the protection of the binding of the license is buried just in incentive, orgin and hwid.

r
rambling 20.12.20

Nevoeiro wrote:
it's about how, as Bronco said, Denuva is just a tire, which he basically proved, you need a decoupling from the license of Steam clients, Orgin, as well as from cpuid. The dump he took to Lara was filmed with the Steam client.
Well, Steam / Origin has been around for a long time. CPUID triggers have killed before. The main thing here is to overcome the "tire". I'm not saying that it will be easy further, but at least it is possible (although some games with over9000 CPUID triggers were not cracked so normally).

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

rambling The
main thing here is to overcome the "tire".
which is what Bronco did by showing this in the video, the dump was filmed on two on my different computers, and then the separation of the game from the stims, orders and hwid, which, as I understood it, was not interested in him.

r
rambling 20.12.20

Nevoeiro

The triggers themselves, as I understand it, are exposed by the game developers and have nothing to do with Denuvo? But even in this situation, it is still bad. Even if Denuvo breaks down, there will be few people willing to catch every trigger in the game.
Reminds of how SKIDROW once abandoned Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, having tasted a lot of triggers and released a crippled crackfix. Although there were not so much triggers as constant requests to the server and calculations from the server side. But not the point is important. The main thing is that nobody wants to catch it.

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

rambling wrote:
have nothing to do with Denuvo?
it is. It is necessary to break off games from clients as Bronco says
"For the release you need a public reason. But Blaukovich is far from being a fool in social engineering. They are silent, and we will wait, test, check the rest of the games for stereotypes. Get into a squabble, get an answer."
Note in FIFA 16, although there is a denuva. As such, there is no crack on it.
I think the search for triggers rests against dopedin dbgx64, well, probably laziness)

t
totktonada 20.12.20

https://m.reddit.com/r/CrackStatus/comments/4qntl2/denuvo_bronco_exelabjust_to_inform/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
Hackers sold their developments to denuvo developers.

I
Igor Bessonov 20.12.20

totktonada
You saw the link to the source? Read it, there is not a word that he sent them something.

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

Blown away by the news? A week of no information - how is the hacking going?

D
DooM_slash 20.12.20

Ashley33
0% - game not hacked

n
namaste.108 20.12.20

Again the muddies go over the ears!

-
-ahgd 20.12.20

-ahgd wrote:
Do you really believe this stuffing? On the red line, the topic about them is already dead. In VK from the MkVD -_- some kind of Ivan answers and only a couple of posts! There they give a test tablet, who tried it? How much is? The micro-internal affairs department and the author of the topic are VKontakov scammers and fuckers and they are seven-year-old crackers -_- Look at the X-lab for details, our guys have actually already removed the dapm there, but there is a lot of work and without deadlines, but here the seven-year-old Ivans have broken it .. :) Not funny ?
- This I wrote dick when ... where is the progress? That the author of the topic, that the MkVD with Ivan - these are 100% muddies -_-

A
Anomaliya100500 20.12.20

MKDEV TEAM "Destroyer"
07/08/16 there will be a closed DOOM test entry in discussions. Time 19-00 Moscow time

Today posted. It looks like they are doing something.

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

so 8 in another 2 days (... 2 days to wait for a crack or something else? Why not protest and lay out today?

A
Anomaliya100500 20.12.20

Ashley33
2 days before the tests, and not a full-fledged crack. All this takes a very, very long time, but at least some progress is there - it's already good.
Spoiler Well, and my personal opinion, tests are not conducted on a weekday, because this is not done by school students, but by adults who still have to work.

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

Well, what can you hear? 8th passed, how are the tests? Should we wait for a tablet today or it turns out that only the game's logo was launched on the test?

D
DooM_slash 20.12.20

Ashley33
tests, if any, failed because there is no news xD

E
EvilShark 20.12.20

Okay, I'll go to DOOM and you wait. )))))

M
Mikhail Kozinsky 20.12.20

that many games with denuvo start menus already, and in the stall, even the game itself robs, but the crash is critical

v
var197825 20.12.20

Inquisitor of noobs
But normal people have already played, and you alone wait for your crack, I forgot about this thought and you wait hahahahahah

D
DooM_slash 20.12.20

var197825
Go bought the offline version, just forgot about SnapMap xD