3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 06.09.19 08:43 pm

Why do open world games do 3rd person?

Hello! My question is why open world games exclusively 3rd person?
Take for example the GTA Mafia AC Saboteur This is a very good game why didn't do 1st person? If they did, would the mafia or assassin etc-would this game.
But for some reason 99% of open world games do not divide the eyes of the player. There are opinions why?
33 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navrrskiy 06.09.19

and if you think brain?

-
-Kerten- 06.09.19

exclusively 3rd person?
Google there are a shitload of examples to the contrary, taschemta.

I
IE12 06.09.19

The priority of sonelec. Their mother...

R
ReKsSam 06.09.19

Navarre
Zaminusovali guy. Don't like to work a brain.

_
_B1aD3_ 06.09.19

When playing in 3rd person, half the action is transferred to the auto-guidance. Easier to play dzhostike.

A
AlexMurphy 06.09.19

As for me, fps is best played in first person, and rubilka of the same type of Assassin from the third.

n
nurbak 06.09.19

I used to think that games first-person open world will be strange,but the trilogy FarCry makes you think

U
UmiToko 06.09.19

Why nobody said about Far Cry 3, is it not a open world game from the 1st Lika?

W
Wild Rider 06.09.19

The ikor

Ahead. Another series of TES, Fallout.

K
KOLBAS 06.09.19

Yes, a lot of open world games in first person.The same фоллаут3 and NV.Farkray 2-3,TES.

A
AlexMurphy 06.09.19

And in Fallout and TES, you can switch the view to your liking.

W
Wild Rider 06.09.19

ARMA Ksenus, Minecraft. Not anymore.

S
Sanek1212 06.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R part three of the game with an open world first-person

l
lookaway 06.09.19

how is the camera position related to the open world or consoles?

K
KAPRAL27 06.09.19

Well, there are all sorts of FC Stalker and fallout is a little something you would have remembered RAGE-like. I'm a little on the other. All of these games with a large BUT empty world. Remember though, the mafia, or the same Saboteur there are hundreds of cars traveled on the roads in trotuaram walking, in all sorts of FC and Stalker do not have this. That's why would not make a game like mafia 2 is only from 1st person? Such games are not and I think not.

N
Navrrskiy 06.09.19

No, sorry, I'm not a PC gamer.

in your words hurt the whole world and damped the fires batherta

S
Sanek1212 06.09.19

KAPRAL27
Remember though, the mafia, or the same Saboteur there are hundreds of cars traveled on the roads in trotuaram walking, in all sorts of FC and Stalker do not have this.
where are they gone?

C
Chelovek.. 06.09.19

That you could see the character is pumped and his clothes, and even more important is the fact that developed simply because idiots and would have done better as first person.

O
Okruta 06.09.19

Well, third person is best for the game. Maybe that's why most of the positive qualities (the third-person, open world, etc.) trying to cram into one game. But the truth is, there are games from the first person, done with open world, for example, such a wonderful game like Ksenus, which I'm sure will soon arrive. And TES as far as I remember also from the first person (in the latter parts, seems to have the ability to switch to normal view). To get it, too.

A
AlexMurphy 06.09.19

KAPRAL27
Would you like to FK on the island the traffic was like in the city?