3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spec-100 20.12.20 05:32 am

Will the experience gained in the beta be transferred to the main game upon release? (Battlefield 1)

Or will you have to upgrade from rank 1 in the full version?
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnimatedFox 20.12.20

Of course, you will have to swing from the first level ... and from the beta you will get a special token and that's it.

N
Nikram_Play 20.12.20

All over again.
Spoiler

L
Lapik_MF 20.12.20

As with all BETAs, experience does not transfer. And the Levl walked somehow quickly.

M
ManiacFPS 20.12.20

no, it won't.

v
vitalik76 20.12.20

Yes, there is no point in jesting, the experience will be zero. About the fact that the level went quickly. Well, not so fast, however, after the release, nobody canceled flagrun servers. Another question is that the pumping was somehow incomprehensible. The main level, judging by the data, the progress of the bar in general stupidly swayed during the game. And there is no scale for pumping specializations, although there the campaign also went on pumping over time.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 20.12.20

Vape will

v
v1806v 20.12.20

Level 15 is for a token in the game when it comes out. So that people do not run away immediately, but get involved in the game. Advertising trick, sort of.

S
Stig30rus 20.12.20

progress from level 1 is not saved

H
Homikator 20.12.20

How did you decide that after Beta the progress will be carried over to the release?
Why on earth?
Interestingly, there are projects that transfer progress after Beta to the release, give at least one as an example.

x
xoen 20.12.20

Cheaters will remain. Beta straight to release. Well, and a token.

J
JUnnAmmED 20.12.20

MR.Homikator
HotS

H
Homikator 20.12.20

JUnnAmmED Did
this affect HotS balance?

J
JUnnAmmED 20.12.20

MR.Homikator
Interestingly there are projects that transfer progress after Beta to release, give at least one as an example.
Where is it said about balance? You asked if there are such projects, I gave you an example.

H
Homikator 20.12.20

JUnnAmmED
In HotS it went unnoticed, but in Battle it will be an imbalance.
And secondly, HotS FreeToPlay is a game, and that's a huge difference!
PS Always after Alf and Beth there were wipes.

J
JUnnAmmED 20.12.20

MR.Homikator
Once again, did you ask something about balance? No, you asked, I quote: I wonder there are projects that transfer progress after Beta to the release, give at least one as an example.
Where is at least something about balance? Since you want to talk about balance, ok.
In HotS it went unnoticed, but in Battle it will be an imbalance.
How will the imbalance in BF be expressed? Now absolutely nothing depends on the level, bonds (if the situation with the capture of flags is not corrected by the release) are earned per CTF round at least 500-600 (and if you ride the train, then you can take out 1500 + there will be a dedicated server for farming those bonds.) People who play beta will have equipment when the rest of them don't have it? Pfft, the Dice have already taken care of this!
Spoiler
So what's the imbalance, mmm?
And yes, I know there will be a wipe.