3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alligator007 27.10.19 02:20 pm

Please help!!! Horn no in Gotha!!! (Gothic 3)

Come in Gotha, go to the room where he should sit, and it's not there!!!! Game version 1.12 (or any there, well, in General 12 latest patch). The game license from Russobit-M. Flunked alone cap-Dun without going through the quests. There was also the problem that I can't find in cap Dunya Wenzel to give him a sword to give it. Help what to do??? Well not to pass over all the same =((((((((
14 Comments
Sort by:
R
Revival 27.10.19

Open a console and try it first to check whether missing data characters:
goto Gorn
goto Wenzel
If they are lost, try again create to the hero the following commands:
spawn Gorn
spawn Wenzel

A
Alligator007 27.10.19

Thanks for Wenzel, I found it, just noticed, the quest passed....
But with the Mountain problem. I gave the command goto Gorn" and it portanote to him and see that he is not far from the Goths around the city, where the waterfall (where the hunters live, there is still the quest about 3 trolls give). WHAT'S HE DOING THERE I DON'T UNDERSTAND! When it portugesse he starts to go, and if you play again, he stands there and waits. But it goes somehow in the opposite direction from the GOTHS!!!! Talking with him is impossible, and if you kill him and create a new horn in Gotha, he's not talking. How am I supposed Demon to kill and take out a horn?????

R
Revival 27.10.19

How am I supposed Demon to kill and take out a horn?
If the horn does not respond, then suggest to kill the demon alone (it's pretty simple, if you play warrior). Taking the horn, respectively, and not doing the quest Hunting Demons with horn, you lose 1000 experience.

P
Pirate_89 27.10.19

Alligator007, the lag in the game although you can try to save and load (before the Mountain) can help...
I had the same lag helped me this cake from Montero ran on to powinnam....

T
TGTG 27.10.19

Horn loves to go for sure. After disassembly in Gotha, it is necessary to carry out politely to the barn, where he sits on the bench and is here to stay

A
Alex Fireman 27.10.19

By the way, you it before spawn does not cause?

A
Alligator007 27.10.19

Spawner horn, it is silent still, Spawner purely in Gotha, still it how to talk to him I don't know yet. Then another problem arose, the fixer is not enough 8's reputation to get to the Main Orc, I need it to do to the rebels helped seize Monterey. In General, more quests do not give me what to do????

S
Sergamer 27.10.19

The city suggest to make it alone - assistance from NPS is minimal and to keep from killing them torment.

p
phoenix-killer 27.10.19

incidentally, I have often glitches were a hundred in cap Dunya had frequent visit of wolves, current wolves was two and not three, and a bunch of NPC was not, including the leader in Trellise =)

S
Sergeun 27.10.19

My horn is gone too. But not to hunters. When he was on the road, he turned to the orcs (which are near Vengard), began to wet them and died. His axe sucks, but it's worth 10500 gold

J
John Titor gg 27.10.19

Alligator007
more than 15 mobs sitting at the map,it's impossible to walk jump, magic and so on,only the console goto Gorn,Li.td

J
John Titor gg 27.10.19

download Nev game after 11 years

f
futctmanka 27.10.19

Hello! I came in Gotha, and there is no horn in this room. Well, the ork says with me, you can buy the horn, but it does not appear. I found horn - it sits in Reddoch, sitting as if nothing had happened, says he needs to rest , still says see you. Sits and behaves the same as in the beginning of the game sat.

I was in cap Dunya, in Monterey, in Okara, in the Sild, in Trelis, Nemora in and now came to Gotha..... BUT!!! I'm in these cities did not rise, did not kill any of the orcs or the rebels in all these cities I did all the quests for both sides, but did not decide who to kill hanging everywhere job to clean the city from the Orcs.or to destroy the rebels.
In the main missions is the quest to find the stone to teleport to the capital
And in Gotha got a job to Liberate Gotha from its curse" - the leader of Okara gave this assignment.(Roland)

The question is what - when the horn goes in Gotha? What I need to do? I'm actually looking orcs in the cities to leave, going to the side of the orcs to play.. When the plot of the horn needs to go to Gotha, when I kill the rebels in Reddoch, or something else needs to happen? I just don't adhere to neutrality. what would one on the arms (which would not have lost quests because of the hostility of the rebels, if they will kill everywhere)

Forgot to add:
The game I have license Russian Gothic 3: gold edition version 1.60.29. clean, no cheats, no patches, clean with drive set up and everything.

f
futctmanka 27.10.19

Simply ask - horn when the Reddoch out? after Dong cap will be stripped / or as Reddoch kill the rebels (depending on side)? or something in other cities to do?

I just realized that this is not a bug, but just something in the story did not happen that he left the Reddoch.