3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paul Langerhans 20.12.20 05:37 am

American cartoons

Here I watch a cartoon like South Park, the Griffins, and I think what idiots did this shit. Stupid films in general,
and young people watch and become dull. I personally got tired of this transition to Soviet cinema and I advise you who did not switch.
158 Comments
Sort by:
p
printing in the infernal 20.12.20

Good wells.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Ivanushka drank from an evil well, and became an international Ivanushka.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.12.20

Coniferous Forest
What's wrong? 8)

h
hamingu 20.12.20

* good (k) fellows
Lol. I won't even fix it, perhaps :)

P
Paul Langerhans 20.12.20

Here is Disney the best cartoon company in the USA They are normal, not like Hollywood.

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

Dooooo.

P
Paul Langerhans 20.12.20

Marvster, the first Soviet cartoons in graphics resembled Disney ones. Did you mean that?

O
Onotolevich 20.12.20

About Soviet cartoons:
Some of them (for example, Treasure Island) are so original that Disney was not even close at that time, it is only now creeping up to this level.

V
Vyacheslav Mikhailovich 20.12.20

Our Treasure Island is really cooler than all the bourgeois nedoms put together.

P
Paul Langerhans 20.12.20

I completely agree with you.

A
Ankh 8 20.12.20

Dr. Strangelove
Boy, do you even know that absolutely all the developments of Soviet animation were taken from the States?
What the hell is that? Where are such conclusions from?

At least I have a wife and a job.
Drawn or Filmed?

Marvster
I agree, in general I think that the concepts of "domestic cinema" and "domestic animation" do not exist at all.
As soon as you find the exact analogs of "Stalker", "Gentlemen ...", "Mimino", "Cheburashka", etc., I will immediately believe. Even what ours did according to their works, it is not like their films based on them: compare their Pooh or Holmes with ours. In general, judging by your statements, most of the most famous Western directors and critics are morons. Ours re-shot one to one of their films, and those idiots were delighted and gave prizes.

What can I say on the topic. I don’t know about children, but I’m not interested in watching American cartoons (except perhaps the old 40s-50s). They are all straight as runways. The picture is beautiful, and there is nothing behind it. Moreover, they are similar to the Soviet times of the 40s-50s, with an obligatory propaganda moment. For what I liked Soviet cartoons, for the multilevel. When I was small, I watched them just like cartoons, and when I became an adult, I discovered that there is a lot of satire and humor in them from adulthood. Maybe there is something similar in some American-but hz., I myself do not speak enough language to translate the original. And the fact that we duplicate looks nice, but somehow primitive. Purely for kids.
If we talk about cinema, then they normally only get high-budget horrors, science fiction and some thrillers with stars. Well, parodies of ourselves. Everything else is boring.

Y
Your majesty 20.12.20

Talk nonsense, comrades. America shoots completely different things, for every taste. To write about "South Park" even in KinoPoisk they would go ... The cartoon exposes the vices of American society in a simple satirical form.

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

What the hell is that? Where are such conclusions from?
From facts and lectures.

Drawn or Filmed?
The real ones. The wife generally studies as a cartoonist.

If we talk about cinema, then they normally only get high-budget horrors, science fiction and some thrillers with stars.
You have just spun Stanley Kubrick in the grave enough to provide light for the entire Volga region. And Kubrick is just the first thing that came to my mind.

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

Orson Welles just came to mind, immediately feeding the whole Urals with his carcass.

D
Dr. Strangelove 20.12.20

I am simply killed by this narrow-minded position of some particularly zealous defenders of what they saw in childhood. Are you in general aware that all Russian animation (namely Russian, pre-revolutionary) began with puppet works, and Soyuzmultfilm was founded after Disney short films were received (by the way, from old Walt himself) with clear documentation and primitives? As such, Soviet hand-drawn animation began to develop only in the 60s, with the arrival of the thaw. Before that, everything that was not done on Soyuzmultfilm was an absolute carbon copy from Disney, from drawing and storyboarding principles to staging the creative process. The works of Soyuzmultfilm, Armenfilm and Kievnauchfilm are undoubtedly outstanding, many of them are my favorite cartoons in general. But you need to know how it all began and not to ascribe to domestic authors what they did not do. And do not forget that in addition to practical things, a bunch of children's (often puppet) and propaganda obscenities came out, and this mass, horror, makes up most of the Soviet cartoons. Only they are pretty much forgotten, and thank God.

If interested, my favorite cartoons:
1. "Tale of Tales" and the entire Norshtein
2. "Waking Life"
3. "The Dream of a Ridiculous Man" and other works Petrova
4. The works of Norman McLaren and avant-garde animators Canadian schools (Ureyka and Larkin)
5 . "Porco Rosso"
6. "Beyond the Clouds"
7. "Wind Along the Shore" by Ivan Maksimov.
8. "Persepolis"
9. "Illusionist"
10. "Monkey Dust", damn it.

It would be worthwhile to include in the list the works of Efim Hamburg, but "Monkey Dast" is still a little thing.

p
printing in the infernal 20.12.20

Film elitists showered Ankh with righteous shit.

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Coniferous Forest
Please, Ankh, grandfather suffers from third degree amerikophobia.

Elgato, he generally annealed in a similar topic. By the way, why was it removed? It was fun to laugh at the communist xenophobia.

P
Paul Langerhans 20.12.20

stalker7162534 rye give me communist xenophobia.

A
Ankh 8 20.12.20

Your Majesty
America shoots completely different things, for every taste.
As for anyone, I doubt it very much. So far, basically there is either sheer confusion and boring (the so-called "electronic cinema") or the plot is as simple as 5 kopecks (most of the blockbusters). Moreover, they already manage to emasculate and primitize the plot even in remakes of their own good films (for example, the classic Planet of the Apes).

Dr. Strangelove
From Facts and Lectures.
Which ones? Whom?

The real ones.
I am heartily happy for you. Just how does their presence / absence relate to the topic and is an argument in the dispute? Not married = not understanding anything about cinema?

and Soyuzmultfilm was founded after Disney short films were received
The domestic missile program (like the American one) began with the receipt of trophy V-2s. Korolev and Gagarin - mythical heroes of fairy tales?

And do not forget that in addition to practical things, a bunch of children's (often puppet) and propaganda obscenities came out, and this mass, horror, makes up most of the Soviet cartoons.
We must assume that every American film is a masterpiece?

Homeland of electricity
And about Tarkovsky and his "Stalker" I advise you to watch this.
I read the annotation:
"A guest appears in a rich Milan house. He takes turns having sexual relations with all family members - with a son, daughter, mother, father and a maid. The guest leaves. , and the usual way of life of a bourgeois family is destroyed to the ground ... "
AND? What's the connection with "Stalker"? I don't care much about the way of life of bourgeois society and its sexual troubles. To be honest, the plot of the film is more like the old anecdote about the debate who will wash the dishes unwashed and coming groom's daughter ...)

stalker7162534
Do indulgence Ankh, grandfather suffers third-degree amerikofobiey
Bolnoy- quickly to the House, and that without you, the Germans run away from the Kremlin and the dictator Vlasov will be hanged ...