3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paul Langerhans 20.12.20 05:37 am

American cartoons

Here I watch a cartoon like South Park, the Griffins, and I think what idiots did this shit. Stupid films in general,
and young people watch and become dull. I personally got tired of this transition to Soviet cinema and I advise you who did not switch.
158 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vova126 20.12.20

I watch only foreign cartoons and Japanese anime, there is nothing to watch from the Russian vabsche, all ours sucks compared to theirs.

r
requiemmm 20.12.20

all our complete sucks in comparison with theirs
And is it dumb to move such speeches? You suck too, you're ours. Although not a cartoon :)))

Soviet animation is closer to a Russian person, more vital. And, thanks to censorship, there are no obvious obscenities in it. At least I can't remember guro. These things can be shown to children.

L
Last Engineer 20.12.20

For children, there is certainly no better Soviet cartoons. My younger brother is happy to watch. Well, wait. The American version is Disney cartoons and cartoons, this is the mainstream, it has never been useful in any of its forms and you should not blame American culture for everything, it's just commercial cartoons, they are useless for children's education and here you need to divide not according to nationality, but by form and content. The Lion King is a brilliant cartoon - this is a vivid example, there is also morality there, and I think more than we do

F
Fuse00 20.12.20

A.Soldier of Light
The result was disastrous for the fans of this plan: Dulles's plan is fiction and fiction.

Do not tell me, such a thought is widespread in the circles of especially stubborn otnolyubov.)
Somehow I even saw a program (on YouTube, I know whether it eventually went on the air or not) - there is every phrase, then to Dr. Lombroso in the quotation book, for example, watching the Disney cartoon "Beauty and the Beast" in slow motion, the author of the program drew attention to the following moment - the main character is riding in some kind of cart, and a fat aunt with children in her arms appears nearby (literally for a second), from which the author concluded: this is the 25th frame, a dumb fat aunt with children nearby with a beautiful childless (!) heroine, children are shown so that girls who watch the cartoon come to the conclusion that motherhood is bad, and thus the attackers want to provoke a regression of the birth rate, which, in turn, will lead to degeneration, and in in general, everything ends there, according to the author's forecast, almost an apocalypse.) So the Russian land has not yet been translated ...)

Ankh 8
Tell me how the Pike is fundamentally different from the Genie ?! All the same source of unlimited freebies!

Well, no, it's not the same thing, of course, almost everywhere there are genies / fairies, etc., that's why she's a fairy tale, but still the main idea is that in order to achieve something, you need something what to do, and in our vast majority it is exactly what the unexpected fortunes of idiots and idiots.)

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

Ankh 8
And from the game - and in life
Experience shows that beyond the cry "I am superman !!!!!!!" it doesn't work. They can also wear a suit. Cartoons, of course, have some kind of influence, but it is negligible compared to the influence of other factors. The message of the cartoon is that it's cool to be kind, and the child will see that it is cool first of all to be superman and punish the goats. On the same day in kindergarten this child will be proved otherwise.

Play is of great importance in children's lives, eliminating play is tantamount to destroying a child, a child really learns by playing, but why do we have so few real supermen? Because in order for cartoons to really change children, it is necessary to significantly match what they see on the screen with real life. And this is impossible, if only because superpowers do not exist (unless, of course, the child's name is A.Soldier of Light :-) I have no doubt that a soldier would dispute this statement). As a result, the game remains a game.

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

the young learns the world and gets used to social stereotypes of behavior
However, the child ultimately does not take everything that he was given. Look at the adults - do many act as well as superheroes? Then what's the use of cartoons if they don't change behavior?
Parents already teach how to behave - why then cartoons? For a guarantee? It is clear that the sense of cartoons is entertaining.
But doing violence in cartoons is also controversial, because there are children with mental disabilities.

Our fairy tales are better: heroes are just strong men, Crocodile and Cheburashka are generally the simplest creatures
. Our cartoons are full of supernatural ... "Well, wait a minute" in terms of the unprecedented level does not lag behind "Tom and Jerry".

A
Astilla 20.12.20

A.Soldier of Light
Some prominent and well-known person in the world spoke just the same. The past PopeRimsky, it seems, I don't remember already ...
John Paul II - "If you want to educate your children in the spirit of humanism, show them Soviet cartoons"
This is not me as an argument for anything, I just remembered.

F
Fuse00 20.12.20

Ankh 8

Having discovered the true properties of the artifact, the cunning kid stupidly threw the employer and began to use the freebie himself. What is the moral? For the sake of profit, throw anyone!

Oh, well, if you look from that angle.)
I think the children would disagree with you.)

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

Astilla
"The main problem with quotes on the Internet is that people immediately believe in their authenticity."
IN AND. Lenin

A
Ankh 8 20.12.20

Fuse00
No, well, if objectively, then it's true! The tale teaches scammers.)) Although if you start looking at fairy tales, there is generally darkness and debauchery: Snow White with 7 dwarfs, Masha eats poor bears, Little Red Riding Hood is generally a ready-made script for a horror movie in the spirit of Elms ..

s
stalker7162534 20.12.20

"Von Waldeck reports on a trip to America. A cultureless country. They know only one thing and do it enterprisingly: technology and cinema. They have absolutely no inner interest in Europe. They have 123 million blacks and 7 million Jews .... Let them make films and build cars. " (Gebels January 12, 1936).

S
Stardrageddon 20.12.20

"Although if you start considering fairy tales, there is generally darkness and debauchery" - that is exactly what fairy tales are in fact, since, according to Freud, only unlimited desire is fundamental, then suppressed by cultural and physical limitations; we are born, in other words, to want.

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

A.Soldier of Light
throughout life the child learns not only from cartoons, lol
Why, in the end, this "not only" supplants cartoons? And even before there were no cartoons, but people are the same. Children also played, but these are different things (although, of course, watching cartoons can hardly be called a game). Firstly, during the game, the child himself can and comes up with a scenario of the game. Secondly, games are joint, which contributes to the formation of a personality.

The child still receives some of the useful (depending on the cartoon) information.
Come on, these are children, they only need funny, funny cartoons like "Well, wait a minute". Personally, even now I'm bored to look about Cheburashka and stuff like that :-)
Even if a child sees a good, in your understanding, cartoon, he will not endure what an adult would endure. And then all the good things from the cartoon that remain in the head will be finished off by the inconsistency of reality and what was seen on the screen.

And parents supplement
what they have learned . Isn't it the other way around? The cartoon, perhaps, complements the learned. Stop! Apparently you're right. I'll go ahead and say that parents are not needed at all. You just need to feed the child with good-kind cartoons, and everything will be ok.

This is the beginning of degradation and sliding into the category of "cattle"
Cattle - this is also when cartoons are watched every day for many hours. Moreover, a child can easily watch the same cartoon 100 times, probably.

For example?
Are you kidding me? Yes, the wolf would have died long ago! By the way, they knew how to talk with a hare, but their American colleagues did not.

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

To be ignored!

S
Stardrageddon 20.12.20

"Come on, these are children, they only need funny, funny cartoons like" Well, wait a minute, "- by no means.

"And then all the good things from the cartoon that are left in my head will be finished off by the inconsistency of reality and what was seen on the screen," - in many ways, the adults themselves are to blame for this inconsistency, pointing at her with their fingers - de, reality, this is this, and that is a fairy tale ... Repeat. Only a few parents can afford adequate parenting. Childhood is forgotten and oblivion serves as an obstacle to understanding; adulthood is a childishness crammed with frustrated reality.

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

Ankh 8

Why? In the subconscious, it may well be deposited
there and remain for life!

Stardrageddon

in this inconsistency adults themselves are to blame
In general, the whole world around.

Adequate upbringing can only be afforded by a few parents
With such parents, you can not watch cartoons :-) On the other hand, cartoons will reinforce what the parents say and vice versa.

m
mаrkell 20.12.20

and what do you think will win: the instinct of self-preservation or an almost forgotten deposition in the subconscious?
Many people want moments like this to show their coolness to everyone. Let's say he pulled a child out of a burning house.

S
Stardrageddon 20.12.20

“In general, the whole world around,” - precisely, because the world is not the world of a child, a child is thrown into it, thrown into it, having only boundless attraction. Man is an alien, he is alien to his parents, alien to the nature that surrounds him, and he is alien to himself, for he has no control over his lust for existence.

H
Hip priest 20.12.20

You need to watch 12 oz. Mouse, definitely.

I
Ind.uz RajKapoor 20.12.20

I want to take a well-known cartoon called "Shrek". Most of those sitting on PG think they watched this cartoon.
Perhaps the people remember how the princess sings and a bird flies up from the nest on a branch nearby and starts whistling to the princess, but after a while the princess raises her voice and breaks the bird.
If you look at the child (brother or sister, next to whom you sat and watched this cartoon), you can see how he laughs and laughs at this moment.
But, the worst thing is that you yourself have witnessed how a shift in consciousness is achieved, how strangers shift the psyche of children before your eyes. This is not just a beautiful murder scene, it is death devaluation. This episode crosses out the entire system of children's perception of the world.
The main heroine of Soviet fairy tales cannot be treacherous, she cannot kill an animal cruel, but on the contrary shows her love for animals.
And why the heroines of Soviet cartoons turn from frogs into beautiful princesses, and in Shrek from a princess to a trolya.