3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MadBadCat 20.12.20 05:37 am

Mods won't connect (Fallout 4)

[Solved]

Nexus Mod Manager needed to be updated to a more recent version, since the old NMM connected modifications differently, and after version 1.5x in F4 the mods are connected differently. Thanks to all!

=====

Hello everyone! Such a problem - the game does not perceive fashion. The menu for plug-in modifications does not appear in the original launcher (I click in the right place, no menu appears, see the picture)

and Nexus only connects DLCs (it also connects mods, but they don't work).

Game version [1.7.12.0.1]

What I did:
- In Fallout4prefs I added after [Laucher]
uLastAspectRatio = 1
bEnableFileSelection = 1
- In Fallout4custom I added
bInvalidateOlderFiles = 1 after [Archive]
sResourceDataDirsFinal =

All mods are also specified in the plugins.txt file, in theory, mods should work (at least one).

List of mods:
- SpringCleaning.esm (clearing debris and dirt from their settlements
- SlowTime.esp (time dilation)
- LooksMenu.esp (new character creation menu)
- LootableCars.esp (lootable cars)
- DogmeatNoOpeningDoors.esp (dogs don't open doors )
- SpringCleaning_GrassDirt.esp (some kind of add-on over SC)

Unsubscribe who connected the mods how!

{Update themes 1}

I checked it just in case, all of a sudden the fashion curves and do not work. I downloaded the PlasmaSword mod, connected it via Nexus (see the screen below), tried to get it through the console - and nothing happened, so the game still doesn't see the mod.

8 Comments
Sort by:
n
nominar 20.12.20

In the game itself, go to the menu with mods and plug in, what's the problem then?

M
MadBadCat 20.12.20

nominar
Are you talking about the "modifications" section in the main menu? It requires authorization at Bethesda, and I don't quite have a license ...

z
zombijaic 20.12.20

Use Mod Manager

G
Gur1 20.12.20

MadBadCat
The NMM version itself is not old? If not quite a license, it is better to install all mods through NMM and the latest version.

M
MadBadCat 20.12.20

Gur1
I 'll check for updates, now I 'll unsubscribe how and what. Suddenly the version is really old, thanks!

M
MadBadCat 20.12.20

Gur1 Yeah
, I updated it and it worked! Thank you very much!

E
Evgen_82 20.12.20

Maladets hold 10-end

D
Direm 20.12.20

MadBadCat
I play for a pirate, the site is not registered, just in the "modification" you need to press T (loading order)