3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NPhysicist 20.12.20 05:38 am

[Lots of spoilers] Two more Illuminati agents in Prague (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

... apart from our lovely psychiatrist, about whom everything was quite obvious even before the scene in the credits.

After the release of the game, the people from Reddit conduct a lot of collective investigations, I want to share our results. A lot of screenshots, I will give them links, tk. You cannot upload more than one picture per theme.

-------

1.1. The first cutscene in Prague: just before the explosion, a certain augmented red-haired girl gets up from a table in a cafe and leaves the affected area, watching Jensen and Vega:

http://i.imgur.com/xGUULX1.jpg

If you enable Depth in the graphic settings of Field, then this girl will still be drawn as a foreground character, standing out from other NPCs.

1.2. The second time she appears on the screen, watching Jensen and Vega's second secret meeting at the abandoned LIMB clinic after Adam's return from Switzerland:

http://i.imgur.com/y1TPZ96.jpg

1.3. During the quest "Mysterious Augmentations" Adam visits the apartment, where he finds the corpse of Vadim Orlov, a scientist working for the Illuminati. In this apartment there are two laptops, one belongs to Orlov himself, the other to a certain "Madame Photographer". Pay attention to her avatar:

http://i.imgur.com/0K5RDI7.jpg

There are many interesting things in her mail - the first letter, signed by "BDC" (Beth DuClare - Elizabeth DuClare), tells Madame Photographer to continue to follow the girl (Alex Vega), while the Watcher ("Watcher" is our favorite psychiatrist) watches the main object (By Jensen). In the second letter, Orlov says that the Observer will get hold of Adam's medical history. But in the third letter, someone orders to evacuate Orlov from this apartment; in case of his refusal - to eliminate, which we observe.

1.4. There are two garages under the balcony of this apartment, one of which belongs to our redhead: it contains photographs of Adam and Vega and the places of Vega's nests:

http://i.imgur.com/zR2TaZ9.jpg

1.5. In mission 01011000, you can pick up a pocket secretary from one of Everett's mercenaries with the order to eliminate Walker - the very fake seller with whom Adam will meet further along the mission. The title of this order on the pocket secretary is "Red retrieval". The red-haired special agent-photographer goes back to work.

http://i.imgur.com/HrrNmg2.jpg

1.6. In the book "Black Light", which was released on the same day as the game, and describes Jensen's journey from a closed clinic in Alaska to employment with Interpol in 2028, one of the main characters is an Illuminati agent named Jenna Thorne. This skinny girl with a pale skin tone and bright red henna hair is an amazing coincidence, isn't it? But at the end of the book, a Typhoon is hit at close range from augmentation, then a train with her body derails at full speed, then Interpol agents clean the crash site with thermite charges. It is not clear how she could have survived, but she must have had to be pieced together. In the very first screenshot in this thread, you can see that the red-haired girl from the game has cyber prostheses on both arms,

--------
Let's move on to the second agent. Only three people knew about Jensen's sortie to Switzerland: Adam himself, Miller and pilot Elias Chicane - and one of them is a mole:

2.1. In the basement of the house with the helipad, there is a poster with an airplane, near which there is a button that opens a passage to a secret room owned by our pilot. It contains a pocket secretary with the following content:

http://i.imgur.com/sP6iXVX.png

Someone is blackmailing Elias, at the same time offering to alleviate his situation in some way. The coordinates from this letter are in Zurich, Switzerland.

2.2. Note the sender of this message: us.dc.01776. Here we need to remember the opening cutscene of Human Revolution, in which Bob Page talks to the Illuminati council via audio link; later in Shanghai you can find an e-mail with a transcription of this dialogue, here it is:

deusex.wikia.com/wiki/Trans/ c3nd3nt@l's_computer#.28no_subject.29 - PG spoils the link, remove the spaces in the middle

One of the interlocutors is indicated in this transcription as us.dc.01776, which matches the sender of the letter to Chikana. US DC means USA, DC - of the leaders of the Illuminati in the USA, Stanton Dowd, who never leaves New York, and Volkerd Rand (the bald man from the first cutscene with the Illuminati from Mankind Divided), about whom little is known, are based; the sender of the letter, most likely, is he.

2.3. A message from the Illuminati states that their proposal expires at midnight. On Chikane's computer there is an e-mail in which one of the Interpol employees asks Chikane where he got to yesterday at about midnight:

http://i.imgur.com/rHrmXQP.png

2.4. Next letter: Chikana needs money, otherwise his brother in Johannesburg will be evicted on the street.

http://i.imgur.com/nBtlSUl.png

2.5. Inside the GARM in Switzerland, you can find the following e-mail:

http://i.imgur.com/wDWqvlv.png

Someone "Elanus Caeruleus" reports that Adam will arrive in 4 hours. "Elanus Caeruleus" is not only consonant with "Elias Chikane", but is also the Latin name for the black-winged kite (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-winged_kite) which hints at a black pilot :)

2.6. And finally, our wonderful psychiatrist sent Chikana a letter with the words "we can have mutual friends":

http://i.imgur.com/PpUjthK.png

Yes, most likely we have mutual friends.

--------

Here is such a small conspiracy.
16 Comments
Sort by:
s
sphenomz 20.12.20

It's obvious about Chikana. As Jensen himself said - except for him and Miller, no one knew about the departure.
Madame is kind of going to be at the DLC or something.
What I missed is that Otar kills Koller.

The main questions are:
1. Is Jensen not Jensen? The mouse was Orlov's experiment, where he replaced the Svobotka memory chip with her. This leads to the opinion that since Jensen was not identified by his serial numbers in Alaska, then he was completely redone. Most likely, he received fatal injuries.
Plus the order to implement it came from Manderly, who is in a relationship with Page, and the psychiatrist with them. So Jensen is actually a "sleeping" Illuminati agent? And they use it to contact Janus.
2. Well, yes - who is Janus? Bob Page himself?

F
Flow4Master 20.12.20

And nafig clog the brains with this copy-paste, if almost 99% of a trace appears. a part in which most of this writing will surely be explained.
All early on, all these "maybe", "what if", "probably", which we will write here, will be completely far from what they will do in the sequel, because it is clear that nothing is clear and the most interesting things were saved on the trail. part.
_Ozymandias_ wrote:
and this Adam is a clone,
yes, the campaign was confused with MGS with a bunch of incomprehensible clones.

_
_Ozymandias_ 20.12.20

Well, there is also a theory that Jensen did not survive in Panhey and this Adam is a clone (therefore he does not remember many moments), augmentation from allegedly "David Sharif" without serial numbers (although this is impossible) and about the hidden ones that Jensen even soldered there I didn’t know, so it could be a clone. All he knows now is the Illuminati know, even that he blew up Panhea (Eliza Cassan, who may have originally helped Adam because she was ordered by the Illuminati Chief). He does not remember about nurse Michelle Walters, who hid him after the fire, nor detective Brent Radford, who learned about the experiments in the White Spiral laboratory, nor the fact that his real parents died. He remembers in general terms the information from the Illuminati.

N
NPhysicist 20.12.20

sphenomz
1. Regarding Jensen - in "Black Light" there is an episode where Pritchard meets Jensen and decides to check him out by doing a quick DNA test. The analysis closely matches Adam's profile in the Sarif Industries employee database that Pritchard still maintains. And besides, Jensen's memory is still in place, he even got flashbacks of how he drowned in icy water after the destruction of Panhea.

If something has been thought of apart from experimental augmentations, it has not affected in any way.

2. The most logical and popular theory so far, yeah. Either Bob himself, or the AI ​​controlled by him (I'm inclined to this).

_
_Ozymandias_ 20.12.20

sphenomz
Bob Page is not yet ripe to destroy the Illuminati. This will happen in 2052, and for Jensen in 2029, Bob would not "wait" so long, I think in 23 years he would have a lot of chances to destroy the Illuminati.
Perhaps Janus is AI.

_
_Ozymandias_ 20.12.20

NPhysicist
The DNA clones are 100% identical to the original, the memory is just not in place. During the game he never remembered Michelle Walters, Brent Radford. It seems that the developers took the ending as a basis in which they simply ran through the main plot, without additional missions. It's a shame if that's the case.

N
NPhysicist 20.12.20

_Ozymandias_
Well, it's just that the theory with the clone does not fit with the technologies in Deus Ex: if they took the material for cloning from Adam, immediately making a 36-year-old man out of him is not an option. JC Denton has been raised and trained for 23 years despite being a clone of Paul Denton.

By the way, Bob Page will begin his rebellion against the Illuminati in a few years, somewhere in the 2030s, after a major earthquake in the United States, which will cover California with a copper basin and almost collapse the United States as a state. By 2052, he was already confidently at the helm.

_
_Ozymandias_ 20.12.20

NPhysicist
Waiting for DLC

S
SpartanSoap 20.12.20

NPhysicist wrote:
apart from our adorable psychiatrist,
she broke my heart ... I don't want to cut it out in the next part

T
Tom [Cat] 20.12.20

NPhysicist
So the original adam himself is a test-tube-grown (not quite in-test-tube) human and it is no wonder that additional adoms were grown that were in stasis or in an artificial coma.

T
Titys1 20.12.20

About who Janus is. A very suspicious mine was shown in close-up (at the time of its mention), in the final video after the credits.
As for the clones of Adam, they may well be ready in whole batches, in the same zone 51. The fact that he was stolen from the laboratory in childhood does not mean that they did not have his DNA left.
And the fact that Chikane is a rat is well made to understand if Miller is not saved in the final.

T
Titys1 20.12.20

Spoiler

R
Ruslan Kabargin 20.12.20

They say in the game guidebook there is Janus's appearance. And yes, it's a bald Illuminati)

H
Hroft23 20.12.20

apparently the head of the Illuminati realizes that Janus is very close and therefore plays his game using a psychologist and Adam to go to Janus

N
NPhysicist 20.12.20

Ruslan Kabargin
Yeah, I saw it) It would be a shame if it was leaked like that)

s
saa0891 20.12.20

_Ozymandias_ wrote:
Perhaps Janus is AI.
But this, by the way, is a very suitable option, because they have already turned such a chip with Eliza Kassan.
I hope that all this has been developed correctly and will be explained in the DLC or the next part.