3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 20.12.20 05:39 am

How do I upgrade my class? (Battlefield 1)

guys how to raise the level of the class? already 32 level myself, I played onli as a sniper, and the sniper level is 1. what am I doing wrong?)
10 Comments
Sort by:
O
ONE BLAST 20.12.20

I do not know

T
TimKar 20.12.20

Gryxa Do you
use gadgets?

G
Gerrarrd 20.12.20

Gryxa
Use gadgets and just kill other players (I don’t know about the sniper because I don’t play with them, but I already have a 3rd level medic)

G
Gryxa 20.12.20

Genom94
the sniper has only an armor-piercing cartridge and there are only 4 of them.

G
Gryxa 20.12.20

Genom94
even put mines as an attack aircraft on CD, threw anti-tank grenades into tanks and he remained 0 for 5 maps

G
Gryxa 20.12.20

ashleyalicia
I level 32 upgraded in 2 days. What 5 cards

G
Gryxa 20.12.20

ashleyalicia
but don't read the whole text? you need to pull out the phrase. it is written that he himself 32

N
Nikram_Play 20.12.20

Gryxa
He means class level, not general level.

v
vitalik76 20.12.20

After all the time spent in beta, I can say that, according to my observations, the leveling of classes is stupid during the time spent in the game by this class. And it does not matter how often you throw first-aid kits, cartridges, place mines. Just rattled off the allotted time, get pumped.

p
prick1e 20.12.20

Earlier it was already written, the rank swings the fastest for capturing points, if you want a quick swing, jump into an armored car and drive along the points for the whole round. Plus there is a bug, some of them only take into account the points of the first round on the server, so if the rank does not grow, then you need to change the server