3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
desant_103 20.12.20 05:39 am

Departure on the initial splash screen, help me decide. (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Help solve the problem. I start the game when the inscription appears Press any button, the game crashes to the desktop, there is sound, and the video seems to be minimized, it is not possible to turn back, you can only complete it through the task manager. Sometimes I get a message The video driver has stopped responding and has been restored. This problem is in both Unity and Syndicate in the same place on the splash screen.
Prots I5 4670K
Vidyuha Asus R9 280X
8GB DDR3
drivers are the latest, additional software is the same, other games run without problems.
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava74oren 20.12.20

desant_103
This is what they answered in the support, but I crashed in the game itself. For a possible resolution of this situation, follow these recommendations:

1. Disable background applications:
You may encounter problems caused by applications running in the background on your computer. When playing Ubisoft games, please make sure to close all running background applications before starting the game.
Read and follow the steps listed in the instructions:
- Press the key combination Win + R
- In the input line, type - MSCONFIG. Press Enter / Enter
- Browse the list of startup items and select the Selective startup option (if not already selected. If you don't see this feature, make sure you click on the 'General' option at the top of the window).
- Uncheck "Load startup items"
- Click Apply and OK, then restart your computer

2. Clean up temporary files:
Press Win + R key combination
Type% TEMP% and press Enter.
Edit and select All.
File / Delete.

3. Install all available updates for the OS through the Windows Control Panel> Windows Update

4. Disable all unnecessary USB devices for the game

h
hardqest 20.12.20

Reduce the gp frequency through the overdrive (I personally have 985 mg), and set the memory frequency to 1570 mg. The very same vidyuha and its cant is that the factory settings are too high.

d
desant_103 20.12.20

hardqest
tried it didn't help.