3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Porosho4ek_Show 20.12.20 05:42 am

Out of updates? (Payday 2)

Guys, what about the updates? I went to Steam and there is no news about upcoming updates, does this mean that the developers have finished the updates? Or there will be updates about which they will not disclose.
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
FerTex133 20.12.20

In an interview, they said that support for the game would last until this winter (as far as I remember). Moreover, a fairly large update for PAYDAY 2 (The Biker Pack) was released relatively recently, and I think that the next update is already being worked on or will soon begin. They can't release such large updates every month.

U
Ur lovely serial humanist 20.12.20

FerTex133
These guys can every month: D Yes, they said that update support will continue, while they are simultaneously developing the third part.

G
Gribo4ec 20.12.20

+ also PAYDAY 3 in development.

k
k0tas 20.12.20

Updates will still be before the end of the 17th year, now they are just busy updating for the console version

N
Nikita Koksharov 20.12.20

so they were busy, on their website it was written that recently there was a charity stream on their game where they themselves were streaming, like the 33 hour stream should have been

P
Porosho4ek_Show 20.12.20

FerTex133
Simply, I spoke with the developer and they promised me to add masks from Left 4 Dead hunter, smoker, fat man, tank, etc., and promised to add masks from the 1991 movie on the crest of the wave. So I think they will continue to release updates or that's all

A
AWPlayer 20.12.20

Apolon18Batyka
Of course they will. They said they would support the game until now, as long as no one plays it.

d
danil555565 20.12.20

Probably preparing for Crimefest 2016 which will take place in October.

S
Seryoga Uzhekov 20.12.20

At the beginning of September, there was a small update, in which the designation of damage to the character was changed, i.e. now the damage received in armor is displayed with blue flickers, and tanking hp - in red (as before), You can inflict damage on cops and guards through the legs and arms (before, only the body and head) well, everything is noticeable.