3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EKCTPACEHC 20.12.20 05:44 am

Flamethrower Kill Streak)) (Battlefield 1)

As a flamethrower, he lit or annealed in the literal sense, counted a series of 13 murders in one and a half minutes. I already felt sorry for them))))
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnimatedFox 20.12.20

The flamethrower is a good class. The only difficulty on capture is to run alive from point B to the city.

E
EKCTPACEHC 20.12.20

Rgb_exe
There usually is a transport, and so it got to point A.

v
vitalik76 20.12.20

Yes, everything is fine. The people simply do not know that the flamethrower in the front must be felled with anti-tank weapons or grenades, and with the fart only in the back.

G
Grandshot 20.12.20

K0tanski wrote:
And yesterday I observed a situation when at point B there was an armored vehicle with a kumpol sticking out, and in which an enemy was sitting, who was passing an archway to a point from the north-east side. So, three of our soldiers, without giving themselves away, sat down under the fence near the arch, one pulled out a bunch of grenades, came out in a cinema-realistic way into the middle of the aisle, pulled out the pin, and everything happened in a mega-epic explosion !!!
It's funny, but yesterday I had the same situation, only exactly the opposite) I was the driver)
At the beginning of the round, I took an armored car and began to drive around the enemy control points, maneuvering among stones and dunes so that the enemies would not notice me. While the opponents were distracted by the middle, I calmly captured points. Even enemy tanks didn't seem to notice me) As a result, I was given 17k for the massive spawn of allies and the capture of points, with which I took second place in the overall standings at the end of the round. Although after that he never "dragged")
It is noteworthy that all this fun also ended on the north-western point. The armored car had 14% left, and some bloke managed to blow it up when I was distracted for just a couple of seconds. I walked so brazenly to detonate, a la terminator) The explosion did not find me, since I managed to jump out, but in the end I still got between the eyes from some kind of sniper)

Perhaps I was that same carrier?) Now my login to origin is StreamThread.